Welcome to Gaia! ::

Swim on in!

1 100.0% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 72 73 74 > >>

Hilarious Lop

Hilarious Lop

Real Life Hobby Forum

Rules & Guidelines for the hobby chat have gone up, including some of my favorite fish resources. Feel free to check it out if you want to talk some goldfish! Please remember the point of this shop is to help promote positive and healthy fish keeping, so it is a bit moderated.

Hilarious Lop

Foxxae

Hope you don't mind the quote since you expressed interest early last month in the shop - I now have a free raffle up if you are interested in entering!

Hilarious Lop

Hilarious Lop

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

Hilarious Lop

Hilarious Lop

Hilarious Lop

Man, I had a great idea at work today for a contest for the shop grand opening. heart Hoping I can finish the Ryukin lines tonight/tomorrow, get some fish colored this week, make a trinket for opening, and then set it all up and we're off!

Hilarious Lop

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

Fish Drop Off

Introducing a new type of fish to the pond! Ryukin! To finish claiming your fish and add them to your pond, please remember to stop by the Claim A Fish thread. But jk, because this one is mine.

User Image

Hilarious Lop

Just so you guys know the raffle is now closed. I will roll sometime this evening. Since there is only two of you, I decided I'll roll to see who wins the heart oranda, and then the other will get a free voucher for a semi-custom (Oranda Adult).

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
Panda Moor

Just so you guys know the raffle is now closed. I will roll sometime this evening. Since there is only two of you, I decided I'll roll to see who wins the heart oranda, and then the other will get a free voucher for a semi-custom (Oranda Adult).

Yay! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces