Welcome to Gaia! ::

thanks ryuu X3

Feral Cat

*agrees with Mouse* X3333
so much -win-

Rainbow Senshi

((I see what you did thar, Mer xp heart *smooshes in approval* ))

Man-Hungry Fatcat

No thanks necessary. I only speak the (opinionated xD) truth. c: And my gawd, I'm so stupid. Didn't realize Jolteon was based off of a porcupine until I saw your Pokedex, and he's supposed to be my favorite, too. xD
Professor Larch
so input time! what pokémon does everybody want to see released first? =D

Starters, yes!

And a Magikarp for me to sna--*shot*
lovely art. i love clefairy and i hated her in the game. favorite is still bulbasaur and growlithe though.

but quick question, will all the pokemon of a certain type look the same in coloring, or will they have similar color alterations?

Noob

Also, I agree with the 'starter pokemon' vote. ouo But if you wanted to do a bigger opening event, maybe throw in ones that are catchable straight off / up to Viridian Forest, like Pidgey and Caterpie? o0o

I... I'm so excited about this place already, it's ridiculous. :C *beats trainer ideas away with a stick*
User Image

Dayum, this art is gorgeous!
/subscribes n.n <3

I agree with mouse. Prolly the starters and then if you want to go all out, throw the beginning pokes out.
LizzyMoo
((I see what you did thar, Mer xp heart *smooshes in approval* ))

nooooo mai sekret D< *faceleech*

@ryuu: i vagely recall something about it's fur being like needles in one of the really really old pokédex descriptions, which is why i decided to go with a porcupine-ish look to it XD but there's always going to be some pokémon that get interpreted as different animals for different people X3

@Ruby: each pokémon will differ in coloration through markings and shade of color. the ones in the pokédex are all basic colors because they're more samples than anything else.

*sketches a cyndaquil*

Rainbow Senshi

((SJKDLJASKLDJASKL I'M GUNNA TURN INTO AN ALIEN THANKS TO YOU gonk ))
*eyebrow wiggles*

Tipsy Senshi

D: Oh god, cyndaquil, the starter pokemon that stole my love... from the other starters (thougholycraaapcharmander+evosareBADASS)

Rainbow Senshi

((Gimme the antidote? crying ))

Merry Krampus

Realism?

In Pokemon?

And they're not all retardedly fuzzy?

Staying forever~

Dangerous Capitalist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff