• Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Fea Line
xxx Yuki Bear xxx

/snugs up to Yukibby

Long time no see darling - how have you been?? <3

I know I miss youuuuuu~
I've been Stressed. Super stressed. x,x Everything feels like one giant burden and I don't want to do anything Y,Y
How about you?

Kyrieko's Queen

Rampaging Bear

Fea Line
xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Fea Line
xxx Yuki Bear xxx

/snugs up to Yukibby

I know I miss youuuuuu~
I've been Stressed. Super stressed. x,x Everything feels like one giant burden and I don't want to do anything Y,Y
How about you?

I miss you tooo!!
I'm pretty much in the same wagon as you x nx Stress and school and stress b/c of school. I have so much work to get done @_@

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Fea Line
xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Fea Line
xxx Yuki Bear xxx

/snugs up to Yukibby

I know I miss youuuuuu~
How about you?

I miss you tooo!!
I'm pretty much in the same wagon as you x nx Stress and school and stress b/c of school. I have so much work to get done User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nyaah that suuucks :c I graduated but finding a job is just disheartening. So many no's.
And parents are getting ancy/angry like its my fault I'm not hired yet and every little thing I say we are out of, like bird food or something, I only get "You need to get a damn job!"
lsdkgjsjghjkkhd /deflates on and snugs up tight

Eloquent Pusher

Trying to think of ways to make it easier on us 5o run this place... or make it more interesting for people.

Of course the story line needs to be implemented and actually worked on.

But im thinking... should I make templated arts or keep it unique? And ill probably be opening another hiring soon.. this time ill be hiring colorists! If we stick with unique, Ill be doing the lineart or well hiring an artist as well.. if not unique then.. well. Itll be like any other bc.

I know you guys want to see more to do so Im going to work on revamping the Dungeom system to make it a little more interesting and less repetitive!

I was hopping to make a somewhat game version but it wouldnt work well here XD i was also hopping to make a clickable site for you guys but that requires coding and I need to figure out this place before anything.

But expect this place to be up and running again soon! I miss you all and this place ;;

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
You could do a bit of both? Have some standard templated art, with chances to win unique lines in special events or something?

Eloquent Pusher

Hm I was tempted to do that. Maybe i'll put up a poll.. I'll be making a hiring thread after I get my computer back. ( I dropped it and now it's kinda broken. > sad )

Floppy Sex Symbol

I like the idea of it being mixed with templated lines and unique lines

Eloquent Pusher

Hm, alright! Since I finlly got my computer back I'll be working on getting a hiring thread up 3nodding

Floppy Sex Symbol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces