acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*peeks in, then scoots to go check certing thread for things*
CERT DROP::

Save Adult Stage Pockettu to your own image hosts. Do not direct link from the shop PB. Keep in mind that if you take more than a week to name Pockettu (This means from the time you receive the uncert/actually claim the pet in a sale, NOT from the time you finalize the trades), they are eligible to be rehomed. I just wanna let everyone know that when it comes to ya'll getting things in the certing thread within the time limit, I'm only going to pm you from now on about it when it's been 6 days with no info, if they were dropped off here in thread for you. If they were dropped off in the guild, it's your responsibility to make sure you get things in or it goes up for rehoming. If a cert wasn't dropped off for you here, you might want to go look at your post in the Cert thread and figure out why. I am NO LONGER going to cert things where information is incorrect in the Certing Form, be it Pockettu Type, etc. I also will not cert anything that has taken more than a week to be put in the Certing Thread because, again, there is a one week time limit to get your pets in the certing thread before they are eligible to be rehomed. I will not be dropping off uncerts any longer. Take ALL Uncert Requests HERE and a staff member will go hunt them down and drop them off for you there.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

F a l l a c y

Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL

Tellah Amna

Photoshop is now closed for the day.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*stabs pb and Gaia* Quit caching the images when I'm using the damn code. =__= Viorel and Zayne should be showing up as adults, not babies.

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
*sees them as adults* XD Cute~

Wheezing Loiterer

*nests and contemplates opening PS*

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
F a l l a c y
A Valentine's Day Mixer has been opened!

Please read the rules before entering.

Also! Any Blessed Pockettu should not be entered in a mixer or flung in general. Blessed Pockettu, unlike Cursed, prefer in life mating and spreading their Blessed genetics through generations rather than random partners.

Blessed Pockettu should never breed with a Cursed Pockettu. Ever. <3

F a l l a c y
VDay Couples Customs

These are now open. Colorists may open slots anytime they wish until Feb 14th. Files needed can be found in the staff section of the guild under important files ;3 <3

*quotes these up for Acy*
Yeees the batteries for my bluetooth mouse finally charged, so I can color stuff u__u <33

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Boss me let go home early due to snow > 3 < <33
So happy too... I was so terrified today at work. Some guy came in complaining that the batteries his girlfriend bought were no good. Which is bull - they work. But he gave me such a hard time, asked to see my manger (whom was in a conference cal and couldn't be disturbed, nor would I disturb him over batteries) and got so pissed off at our story policy. I was serious thinking this guy was going to get violent so I just told him pick a new pack of batteries. He ended up picking the brand that doesn't work well at all. Hahah serves him right. The customer after him felt so bad for me he tried to cheer me up. xD He could probably see how scared I was.

Thanks for quoting that up Val <33~?

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Yw Acyluff <333333
Hurrah, Acy! <33 Though sorry to hear that you had a terrible customer today, pfff :CCC

Dangerous Sex Symbol

> w< <33

edit- Oh tell me about it DD| I hope that asshat never comes back o n o

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*snuggles Acy* Ugh... I hated confrontational customers. So horribad. Made me cry more than once.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff