Welcome to Gaia! ::

Floppy Sex Symbol

-Snugs Ashes- You're welcome

Salty Human

-rolls around with you all-
Eh, I wish I didn't have to go to school tomorrow.

Floppy Sex Symbol

-Rolls- Aw, but school is good for you.

Salty Human

School is bleeding me dry. I'm a broke college student who just wants to eat and sleep all day. XD

Floppy Sex Symbol

I know how that is... and my want to eat and sleep all day seemed to have grown bigger since this is my last class. @.@

Salty Human

That will be me in due time. I just know it. XD

I'm off to bed. Good night! <3

Floppy Sex Symbol

xD

G'night Ashes

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
*tackles thread and chews everything*

X3 My rabbit had her babies! Ima try to get a picture today. Or to see them at all xP so much fur in that nest

Feral Krampus

Anyone in here want a Philosopher's Cache?

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Anthro!Sparky
I will leave the link to my Singles here. Everyone PLEASE read the new bolded blue section at the bottom of the second post before you offer followers for my followers. I do not want my Pockettu managing to piss off the deities they serve and possibly getting kicked out or cursed by breeding with someone they are NOT supposed to. The follower restrictions section took ALOT of me digging through temples I had followers in and tracking down what was and wasn't allowed breeding wise with other followers.

*drags up tiredly* *scoots to go hunt down some coffee, then will attempt to do certs*

We had thunder and lightning last night. I unplugged everything to make sure that if there was a strike that all my electronics wouldn't get fried because surge protectors don't actually protect against that. XD

Feral Krampus

I heard the thunder while I was in bed. Wasn't impressed, tbh.
Certs have been dropped off HERE. Photoshop is now closed for the day.

Save ALL Pockettu to your own image hosts. Breedings do not grow on the same links, so direct-linking won't work when they grow as they will all grow on different links. Photobucket has gone back to limiting how much bandwidth the free accounts get to use, so no more direct/hot linking from the shop account. I would also like to remind everyone that there is a word limit for Item Details that is 3 to 4 SHORT words. Anymore than that and I will be cutting Item Details shorter than what you put in the certing thread. Your journals and plot threads are where you are to put more detailed information. Also please make sure you are using the correct Pockettu Type when filling out the Certing Form.

And please, also take all the cosplays that you own to this thread and post them there using the format provided so that I can get the Cosplays Already Made list up to date. Again, ONLY post cosplays that you own and have had Certed. Pokemon are included in the Cosplays bit because there is a limit on how many and what type of each Pokemon may exist in the shop. OC Trainers do not count, but Pokemon do.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
It woke me up out of a dead sleep. I was impressed. *shrugs, then scoots to lurk*

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Reminds me of the storm that hit near my house last month. Lightning took our cherry tree down and it looked like a tornado hit about a mile from me. But the Thunder and lighting woke the bf and I up from a dead sleep too

Feral Krampus

It was probably closer to you than to here, then.
I've also had lightning strike a tree 5 feet from me, so. XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces