Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

-waves- I'm half around tonight. My hands hurt so much from stocking and they are so torn up from the boxes it aches to type. D|

If you guys have questions or concerns, just quote me and I'll respond when I see it.

Fea Line's Partner In Crime

Sugary Snack

F a l l a c y
-waves- I'm half around tonight. My hands hurt so much from stocking and they are so torn up from the boxes it aches to type. D|

If you guys have questions or concerns, just quote me and I'll respond when I see it.

aw, work sounds tough! *hug*

I just wondered if a moon bunny would be considered a cosplay? xD As I thought of them as just a species like kitsunes for instance. xD But I understand if they're not available then for like demi-god of the moon status. xD If a moon bunny oc would be okay though, I would want to pursue that. If not even a demi-god, but simply a follower or regular pockettu. x3

I also thought about getting a Tyche follower. >> << >> Because Tyche is just awesome! *was reading up on the shrine* I posted my OC in Live's thread. But I have three forms up there. so many formmmssss. xD I really want her though, so I was debating going the rlc route. xD ((I'm talking about the space mermaid girl I posted)) thoughts on her?

((I'll probably just quest the bunny if I can. Because I'm sure I don't have enough for both. xD ))

also if we have rlc questions, do you prefer email or PMs? I know gaia has rules about it, so I just wanna make sure. xD

Sorry so many questions!!!! orz;;;

Salty Human

F a l l a c y
F a l l a c y
User Image

The time of celebration is upon us, especially for those hailing from the East. Chinese New Year brings in the Year of the Sheep as we wave goodbye to the Year of the Horse. While there are mixed feelings about the Sheep, one can only hope it will bring peace!

* The four Pockettu above must follow Delun, the God of the Tao.

This is a free raffle. You may only enter once and cannot proxy for someone. Good luck!

Ends: Feb 19th @ 8pm EST

[color=red][size=18]Happy Chinese New Year![/size][/color]

1. Anthro!Sparky
2. Yousei Akki
3. [X]Natty-Chan[X]
4. Sinbari
5. Acidic Corruption
6. Artymus
7. trinkuh
8. I--LiveWire--I
9. ashes to the wind

This free raffle is now closed! Next post from me will begin the rolling <3

Sorry to take so long. I'll take the ram with his eyes closed please

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I need to make a journal but i need to think of a set up.

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Well, that was fun! It's freezing rain out. Took me 10 minutes to free my car from a sheet of ice. And once I got home, it was just as exciting walking inside >.>

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Erina_Nobara
F a l l a c y

aw, work sounds tough! *hug*

I just wondered if a moon bunny would be considered a cosplay? xD As I thought of them as just a species like kitsunes for instance. xD But I understand if they're not available then for like demi-god of the moon status. xD If a moon bunny oc would be okay though, I would want to pursue that. If not even a demi-god, but simply a follower or regular pockettu. x3

I also thought about getting a Tyche follower. >> << >> Because Tyche is just awesome! *was reading up on the shrine* I posted my OC in Live's thread. But I have three forms up there. so many formmmssss. xD I really want her though, so I was debating going the rlc route. xD ((I'm talking about the space mermaid girl I posted)) thoughts on her?

((I'll probably just quest the bunny if I can. Because I'm sure I don't have enough for both. xD ))

also if we have rlc questions, do you prefer email or PMs? I know gaia has rules about it, so I just wanna make sure. xD

Sorry so many questions!!!! orz;;;

S'all good! Questions are good = v= b

Moon bunny is not a cosplay unless if you were for example getting the gaia item version. Which I don't think you are / doesn't sound like it so nope, no cosplay! |D

Ooo she seems really spiffeh ovo! We have a few mermaid-ish pockettu floating about and I would love to see more. [Haha I made a pun, oh goodness I need to just not do that again] My opinion would be wait and see if she gets picked. If not, other colorists are bound to open up their custom slots so try once or twice more before going the RLC route unless if its one of those "gotta get it now!" type of things xDDD

As for RLC questions - Please PM me! ^^

Merry Hoarder

I needs to redo/update my journal, but i is lazy. lol xP

Sugary Snack

F a l l a c y
thank you for that information! yay! XD

and nah, it's not really a 'have to have now' thing. xD I'll wait for a bit first then. Buuut in regards to the moon bunny..........I shall PM you shortly! XD

XDDD Glad you like my mermaid girl too! And yay for puns! XD

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I know that feeling lol

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Alrighty = v =

Acy's gotta go clean a bit.
I SHALL BE LURKING.
<3

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sugary Snack

*rolls about* x3 <333

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm so cold T.T and i ripped my nail off last night T.T

Sugary Snack

oh my, that sounds painful!

also, *offers blankets* <3

*curls up on the couch* hmm maybe I'll play vita for awhile. There's a neat-looking game coming out in a few days. But I think it's download only. Its called Firefly Diary by NIS. Its cute, but dark in appearance at the same time......if that's possible. XD /rambles

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
*curls up under blankets*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash