Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Autobiographer

Hehehe I'd join even if Acy protests since I'm such a leech >u> <3333
/sets Lacrymos down next to Kayden and Faust

Lacrymos: ouo -smiles cutely at Kayden and Faust and soon bows gracefully to them- Thank you for letting me join you..~

Generous Hoarder

Its ok Faust, Kirie will be in here to help you with your plight soon enough <3
xD

Dangerous Sex Symbol

He needs his bro man. D8

-giggles-

Faust: ...********.. just kill me now someone. Please. End my ******** misery.

No Faust. No one here will grant your wish ;;
XD Poor Faust. Too many Pockettus~

Kayden || o uo But that's no fun morbid kid! Friends should stick together! 8D IT'S A GIRL! -points at Lacrymos and suddenly grabs her and squishes them all together- 8D You should be our friend too! -totally ignores Faust's request for murder-

Lacrymos: -suddenly grabbed and squished, frowning the whole time- =< But sir, I am not a girl... -looks over at Faust-

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*nibbles her sketti and watches since she lacks a Pockettu so far* XD

...Tonight we are betrayed...

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Faust: -groans and looks up at the ceiling miserably- ... -starts to laugh out of stress- Oh... just kill me... something... someone...

>3< Fauuuust stooopppp. No one is gonna kill you for the last time DD< Imma take away your guitar!

o3o... Genders will be put on the owner's list. xD Seren poked me and told me the genders weren't on the certs
XD LoL. My fail D8 I sorry Seren!
At least it's completely in character with Kayden = w=

Kayden || o uo Not a girl? -blinks and looks- oohh.. right. No squishies 83 My bad 8D It was the hair! But.. I have long hair too o.o Sorta. Maybe. Do I? Is this considered long D8? -thinks while squishing Faust and Lacrymos- o uo ANYWAY. Sorry! -pouts cutely and then grins- so what's your name 8D? Morbid kid hasn't told me his yet ^ w^ he's too busy trying to get someone to kill him.

It's all good Shiro xDDD Lacrymos will forever be confused with being a girl anyway -giggles-

Sorry luff =< I just realized this =w=; I should have realized it when you were in the process of making the cert D: But owner's list is good owo -thumbs up-

Awww we can owner rp, Strawberri? xDD

Lacrymos: Ahh.. -bats his pretty eyelashes- It is alright.. -w- Ah, I am Lacrymos. ouo -steps away and bows again- And morbid kid..? Ah.. o///o Hehe, why would anyone want to kill someone with such physically beauty...~?

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Owner RP? owo wazzat?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

After I get Kirie base colored I'll probably open up one or two more slots tonight. =w=

It's all good Seren. xDDD

Faust: ... -glares down at Lacrymos- ...******** off. >/ And you..! -looks at Kayden- Will you let go already!? If you do I'll tell you my name. >[
XD Haha, poor Lacrymos.
X3 At least you noticed when only a few Pockettu's exist XD

> w> Berri needs to pounce on customs next time they're open X3

I guess like RP between owners owo? Like.. between ourselves? xDD

Lacrymos: -frowning and shakes his head- That's not a very nice way to talk to people...How about we just read your tag? Do you have it on you? -goes over to inspect Faust-
Missed Fallacy's post |D;;
> w> Can I order again when they're open haha XD?

Kayden || 8D Nice to meet you Lacrymos! My name's Kayden X3 ouo That's a good question. Morbid kid, why do ya wanna be killed D8? -blinks as Faust proposes a trade- 8D OKAY! -lets go of him and attaches himself to Lacrymos instead- Lacrymos needs more hugs anyway <3 -blinks- tags? you mean like these things? -holds up his tag that he stole from me-

D< HEY! GIMME THAT BACK KAYDEN!

EDIT: D8 Brb! -poofs-

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
sorry owo I got distracteded

hehehehe >w<

Quick Reply

Submit