• Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Merry Christmas, everyone!

Demonic Loverboy

12,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
I got two. Trying to sell one so I can make money to expand my lair. I have enough friends who are all getting eggs (one of them is up to 10) that should have babies soon, and I can share wealth, lmao.

Questionable Phantom

11,850 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
how are you guys getting these eggs D8?!

Demonic Loverboy

12,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
they are very rare. you have to either get one from scavenging or out of a strange chest. you can get strange chests from digging or coliseum (scorched woods, waterway, arena, and some higher ones I believe) But my friend who has gotten 10 eggs has opened over 1000 chests.

High-functioning Detective

14,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
The ones that I had gotten I got through Scavenging in my own Element (I'm Ice). You should be able to scavenge them in any element though. And I gave you one of the two that I had found, Acy lol

Ugh... I spent the past few minutes scrubbing the main bathroom (the only one of the two bathrooms in this trailer that I use, because the other one is in my gparents' bedroom and has a hole in the ceiling ((there's supposed to be a fan there, but gpa took it out and hasn't gotten a new one back in)) so spiders are getting in through there and I say NOPE to having 8-legged nasties dangling over my damn head while I'm using the crapper. NOPE.) because a visiting older uncle (he's in his 70's or some s**t like that) decided to keep wearing his sunglasses in our dimly lit trailer and when he went to use the toilet, he.... didn't actually use the toilet... He used the wall between the toilet and the bathtub. Which left a huge piss puddle on the bathroom floor. I cleaned it up last night with a towel (after I found the puddle by stepping in it when I went to use the bathroom.... Eugh...) and then cleaned it again with bleach water. My foot sure feels a hell of a lot cleaner since I stuck it in the bleach water before scrubbing the floor.

Feral Bookworm

13,300 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
I haven't found an egg yet, either. XP
Of course, I've just been digging. D8
But they're keeping the event going until Jan. 4th, so plenty of time.

Eww, Vallie. >:
At least you could clean it well. 3nodding

Demonic Loverboy

12,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
the egg i opened was from a chest and was ice element (i'm shadow) but he looks nice

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and that sucks val, ew. XD

High-functioning Detective

14,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
My little Gorebash here 8D

He's Nature element. XD

And the one I gave Acy the other day that she hatched. He's Plague element XD -

And yeah. When I do clean, I CLEAN GOOD DAMNIT. XD Arty's seen me go on my uber cleaning sprees a time or two when I lived next to my gparents. It didn't last long, since my roommate at the time just went right back in and dirtied everything up. Eventually I stopped caring/cleaning. >_<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff