Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
*has a few extra mice she colored but no homes for them*

If I have not given you a mouse yet and you haven't met your quota...and would like one of these cuties, just quote me with the one you would like~

Edit: one left~

[peppermint taken by rainey] User Image

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Dovahkiin:: *raises a scaley eyebrow at that, then gives a soft chuckle and shrugs the slightest bit* I only know enough to repair my own body parts currently.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Tyche: -muses a bit- We do not know the thoughts of individuals... -pauses and grins a bit- Not without control. Easy to acquire if one submits. -glances at the metal body parts Dovahkinn has- We can experiment and both may learn new things? -holds up the piece he is working on- Prototype for experiment currently in works. Shall you both assist?

Merry Hoarder

Rikor: *grins, looking back to Tyche, liking the way Tyche thought* I do love experiments. *observes the device in the works as Tyche holds it up. His eyes glinted with excitement* I would be more than happy to assist.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Dovahkiin:: *shrugs a bit* I don't mind. Would be interesting to learn more.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Tyche: -nods a bit and levitates towards the Crash Site- Follow us. We shall proceed in the laboratory.

** Fun Times! -- Write a short description of what you think awaits in Tyche's laboratory for them to work on and add mech parts to~! Perhaps a Pockettu might come of it ;D <3 **

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Dovahkiin:: *nods and follows after Tyche*

I think what awaits in Tyche's laboratory will be a mix of robotic limbs and non-robotic with skeletal frame type wings that have neon rainbow feathers attached to them and either the hands or feet are robotic claws.

Merry Hoarder

Rikor: *flies after Tyche, grinning. His mind began to imagine what would be waiting in the laboratory for them to experiment on. Maybe something simple and basic to start with. Nah, that wasn't the way to go. That didn't seem like his lord's style. Oh, it would be so cool to experiment on an actual pockettu. He grinned as he imagined altering a cursed, his eyes glinted as he deeped the image complete with some sort of biotechnological mind reader/controller. He was already giddy imaging vials of samples and screens filled with vital data as if he was sure he would find just that waiting for him.*

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
*is very intrigued by this* I love tyche. xD

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Sinbari

Can I has the peppermint one? Pretty please? OwO

And what's this? RP! 8D *Settles down to watch*

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
yes you may, rainey >3

Floppy Sex Symbol

I think there would be a plethora of different body parts of different animals, like wings, antenna, talons. Different patterned furs and feathers like rosettes, stripes and falcon feathers. In a menagerie of colors too

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Thanks Sin! ^^

I bet there's someone already tied down and waiting for the two; one of Tyche's willing test subjects who's just happy to be there. XD And the equipment would be all manner of metal limbs and oversized gear parts, a-la American McGee's Alice. >=3

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Fleeing to bed now I must. *flees*

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
*Nudges Sin* Could you possibly put up peppermint mousie up for just one second so I can get her pic URL for certing? I was having so much fun looking up McGee pics I forgot to grab the pic URL. sweatdrop

EDIT: Never mind, I found her. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces