Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Hoarder

Its not a whole lot, just my Resume Portfolio and a few more quizzes, I've been pretty well on top of it all year even when I managed it myself = w=

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Oh, that's good then! You're almost done.

Fff. I love the KoMasa icon in your siggu ;; <3 And we already know I love the troublesome Wu trio and Momma Meng. xDDDD
I'd like a shipment!
Username: ShirouEn
Name of Pockettu: Kayden

Base Wanted: Standing

Hair Style: CC (Longish, or Spikey Short?)
Hair Color: Light Blue

Eye Color: Light Orange
Skin Color: Pale

Clothing Edits: CC
Clothing Colors: White Dominant Color. Blue and Orange patterns.

Other Edits: CC (Mini Wings?)

Anything else?: Be creative with him x3? I added abit of specification, but if that wasn't allowed, go ahead and ignore them <3 He's a mystery Pockettu 83 So whatever you think looks best is okay with me X3 If you can stick to the color palette provided though, that'd be great <3 I'd just like him to be orange, blue and white 83 These are adorable btw x3

References: Color Palette

Dangerous Sex Symbol

ShirouEn
I'd like a shipment!
Username: ShirouEn
Name of Pockettu: Kayden

Base Wanted: Standing

Hair Style: CC (Longish, or Spikey Short?)
Hair Color: Light Blue

Eye Color: Light Orange
Skin Color: Pale

Clothing Edits: CC
Clothing Colors: White Dominant Color. Blue and Orange patterns.

Other Edits: CC (Mini Wings?)

Anything else?: Be creative with him x3? I added abit of specification, but if that wasn't allowed, go ahead and ignore them <3 He's a mystery Pockettu 83 So whatever you think looks best is okay with me X3 If you can stick to the color palette provided though, that'd be great <3 I'd just like him to be orange, blue and white 83 These are adorable btw x3

References: Color Palette

Sure thing! Just send the trade and I'll get started on him as soon as possible. <3 And a bit of specification is perfectly fine! 8'D
User Image

Acy ended up seeing Rio the other day and decided it'd be cute to have some special birds running around. This base is limited edition and will be available within the next few days. This gives Acy some time to decide how to give out some birds and make some premades. So keep your eyes peeled!
F a l l a c y
Sure thing! Just send the trade and I'll get started on him as soon as possible. <3 And a bit of specification is perfectly fine! 8'D

X3 Thankies! I can't wait to see him XD These are sooo amazing ~
You can probably expect me in the future if I ever get more funds XD
Hehee 8'D So glad people like the Pockettu ;; <3 They were just too cute not to share with others >w<
How could people NOT like them XD? They're so awweesoommmee * w*

Omg.. Birdies.. -grabby hands- T wT
Haha, so glad to hear that x3 I hope to see a lot of hoards in the future 8'3!

Yeesss. Birdies! 8'D There will probably be a few games, custom opportunities and maybe a flat sale or two 8'3

Generous Hoarder

KoMasa is the second best thing about Basara XD <33
The first being all the crack and the lulz = w=

Poor mama Meng, he's going to have early gray hair and heart attacks : <

I'VE ALREADY SAID THE BIRDIES ARE CUTE <3
And I think limited editions are a pretty neat idea, some of the coin machines have rares/limited that people love to collect.
Yeess ;; The crack is just epic. xDDD It takes the edge off of it being boring and repetitive unlike SW where after playing for awhile it can get a bit stale cause it has a more serious tone.

He is. :< But it's all good. Xun can take care of him. One of these days I swear that kid is going to snap and beat the crap out of Ning and Tong for getting Meng a hard time. xDDD

That's exactly where my inspiration for the limited bases came from > w < <3! Makes it all the more fun to stay apart of the shop too ouo <3
D8 I WAS BEATEN IN SAYING THE BIRDS WERE CUTE!
-shot-

Lol x3 Perhaps you could have a slot machine game someday 83?
Like people roll numbers to see what they get X3
And they get maybe a roll per week at a prize from a prize pot 83?
Either like capsules or some coupon or points to cash in for a capsule or something?
X3 I've seen it done lol, but I dunno the mechanics too well.

I support the limited too XD Even if I'd be frustrated when I don't get one = w=
That sounds like a great idea. ouo

I'll look into planning something like that. I could even do it for a ticket for a cosplay reserve or a guranetted cosplay slot or something as well as the things you mentioned. <3 Lots of options! |D

Hehe. I think around Christmas time I could do a wishlist type thing were the limiteds from that year would be avaliable through some type of event >w<
Pockettu
That sounds like a great idea. ouo

I'll look into planning something like that. I could even do it for a ticket for a cosplay reserve or a guranetted cosplay slot or something as well as the things you mentioned. <3 Lots of options! |D

Hehe. I think around Christmas time I could do a wishlist type thing were the limiteds from that year would be avaliable through some type of event >w<

XD Yay <3 I thought it fit with the shop lol X3

And it sounds awesome 8D I can't wait to see it up and running ~

The Christmas idea sounds awesome too > w<
I really can't wait to see this shop up and at it XD

Generous Hoarder

Pockettu
Yeess ;; The crack is just epic. xDDD It takes the edge off of it being boring and repetitive unlike SW where after playing for awhile it can get a bit stale cause it has a more serious tone.

He is. :< But it's all good. Xun can take care of him. One of these days I swear that kid is going to snap and beat the crap out of Ning and Tong for getting Meng a hard time. xDDD

That's exactly where my inspiration for the limited bases came from > w < <3! Makes it all the more fun to stay apart of the shop too ouo <3

He needs to, they might shape up if he does Bl
xD

But anyway, all this sounds fun = w= <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out