Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steampunk Re-Opening Meta Event in May?!

Heck yes! : D 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 5 ]
Steampunky goodness. <3 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 6 ]
I was into Steampunk before it was Steampunk. >.> 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 3 ]
Wait, what's steampunk again? O.o 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 1 ]
Nah I just want the Pokemon Event after that. >: p 0.34782608695652 34.8% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 308 309 310 > >> >>> »|

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Yay! Slowly working on making the mule look not so terrible. x.x;
And now I'm very very very broke... crying Avatar is closer. Only three items left. Chill of Artemis, Celebration Ribbons, and Silver Champagne Party Hair Ribbon. Hopefully I can make some money back from the mini-pre-oe and finish up the mule. : >

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
its a start

Edit: one less item to worry about

Fashionable Fatcat

Oh, which one did you pick up? : O

I'm going to finish updating the front pages, fix the banners and affiliation links here and in the guild, and then code the event posts. -nods- That's my goal for this morning. Oh, and let the other thread know that we moved. xD
Affiliation and guild linking updated. : > Also made her a mini-profile.
Welcome banner updated and thread officially open. : D I'm going to make a few more graphics for the event and then I'll be coding it up.
All the event information is up and ready to go. : D I can't wait for Sunday! >w< Alright, time to get off the mule. : p

Fashionable Fatcat

-feels like she's gotten a lot done today when really she probably hasn't- xD;

All my plans for today fell through so I guess I could start working on OE art. : D I've been seeing people with like 80-100 pets for OE events and I feel so lame with our planned number now. >.o; Maybe someone else will apply as an artist and we can make more! xD

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Interesting idea....//subscribes

Fashionable Fatcat

Thanks disco. : >

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
No problem ^^

Fashionable Fatcat

Any questions or anything? : >

What is Disco up to? -is thinking about streaming while working on the OE pets since all my other plans for today fell through until tonight-

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Just one xD
Gonna try for all the events, just to help make it seem that there's people here.
Not expecting to win them all (though I'd love to //shot); but if by chance I exceed the 3 max rule, would I be able to give any excess ones away?

Actually, another xD
Does the advertising contest count as a game, like the dice game?

I mean, you've pretty much got everything on the first page pretty well explained so the event stuff is all I have questions on xD

Edit: The Disco is finally watching the final episode of White Collar season 3 xD

Fashionable Fatcat

Thanks dear! -really appreciates it- I'd love to get some more interest going in here.

And yes, you could give excess ones away via some type of contest of your choice but you can't re-sell them (obviously). I'm thinking about pushing the 3 rule out as well since there aren't too many people around yet. I'll probably make the decision come the OE.

The advertising contest counts as a contest wile the random number game counts as a game. There's not a huge difference except where I post them. xD; Normally contests require you to do more work to win them through while games take less work. More examples of contests are RP contests. More examples of games are dice, trivia, build-a-pet, etc.

No worries at all. I'm glad the front page makes sense. : >

Woot! I've never actually watched that show.

I'm streaming the OE pets if anyone is interested: x (probably only for an hour or so)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff