Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Vampire

11,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hero 100
  • Party Animal 100
Persona Merged
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

To Auric Halcyon! Auric is the winner of our advertisement contest! Hurry up and get your quest done so we can accept it! Since you have won a free custom, you can choose the artist you get it from! Please put at the bottom of your quest who your preferred artist is! Thank you again from all of us at P:M for advertising for us!

Auric Halcyon

yayyy~ *dances* now I definitely must finish him!

Eloquent Exhibitionist

gaia_star gaia_crown gaia_star

Malevolent Shapeshifter

Yes so someone can draw him and he can get his piktur on the first page!

Player

i feel like taking a nap.

yes it does stretch the page xD

Malevolent Shapeshifter

Then naps are required! And damn it. I'll work on it tonight. It'd probably only be able to be 150x200. The height isn't so bad but I don't want to stretch it.

/contemplates

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Ruyail
Why did Chie cross the road?

Because Yosuke was buying.
emotion_facepalm

Malevolent Shapeshifter

Apple Blossom19
Ruyail

emotion_facepalm

It's funny, yo

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Ruyail
Apple Blossom19
Ruyail

emotion_facepalm

It's funny, yo
It is! It's so funny it deserves a good facepalm xD

Fuzzy Vampire

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Party Animal 100
*totally trying to find a list of personas with picture* not that I base my persona choice off the pics.... ^___^

Player

Auric Halcyon
*totally trying to find a list of personas with picture* not that I base my persona choice off the pics.... ^___^

there is a list of persona that belongs to certain arcana, but there are so many demons, you can pick one that isn't already assigned to an arcana.

at least try to match the demon to the arcana in some way. for example a wendigo is a violent, mindless, cannibalistic demon, so i highly doubt he would fit the lovers arcana, an arcana that's meant for support and healing.

Fuzzy Vampire

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Party Animal 100
mrs cannibal
Auric Halcyon

there is a list of persona that belongs to certain arcana, but there are so many demons, you can pick one that isn't already assigned to an arcana.

at least try to match the demon to the arcana in some way. for example a wendigo is a violent, mindless, cannibalistic demon, so i highly doubt he would fit the lovers arcana, an arcana that's meant for support and healing.

ohh, the demons as well... *found a list that might be good for other people in the future*

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Persona_3_Persona

But I'mma check for the demons, see if there is a more appropriate one in there.

Cheers~

Malevolent Shapeshifter

Auric Halcyon

Try to find one of the Persona from the series with this~ The Persona/Megami Tensei Wiki. There are quite a few. But I would suggest picking your arcana before you pick your persona. As the Arcana is more important than the persona itself.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Let me understand this: so, right now, to make a persona, it's no customs, but just previous summons from the series?

Malevolent Shapeshifter

Currently there are no custom Persona, no. We will offer them in the future, but right now, we're concentrating on the ones in the games themselves.

Also I need to learn to pay attention in the thread and not just play ZOMG and ignore everything. XD;;;

Malevolent Shapeshifter

Auric Halcyon

You ask and I provide! Personas Listing

Also, Tasinei is compiling a list for us~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items