Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey; one is always aware it lies in wait."

Welcome to Persona: Merged, a Shin Megami Tensei: Persona shop. We hope you enjoy your stay with us!

[ Guild ]
T A B L E . O F . C O N T E N T S

PAGE ONE

[ 01. ] MAIN GRAPHIC
[ 02. ] TABLE OF CONTENTS
[ 03. ] RULES
[ 04. ] UPDATES
[ 05. ] THE WORLD
[ 06. ] THE FACTIONS
[ 07. ] THE STAGES
[ 08. ] CUSTOMS
[ 09. ] BREEDING
[ 10. ] OWNER'S LIST
[ 11. ] STAFF/NPCs
[ 12. ] CREDITS

PAGE TWO

[ 01. ] EVENTS SCHEDULE
[ 02. ] EVENTS ONE
[ 03. ] EVENTS TWO
[ 04. ] EVENTS THREE
[ 05. ] EVENTS FOUR
[ 06. ] EVENTS FIVE
[ 07. ] RESERVED
[ 08. ] RESERVED
[ 09. ] RESERVED
[ 10. ] RESERVED

T H E . R U L E S

[ 01. ] Mind Gaia's TOS. We don't want to be shut down because of something crazy like cybering in the guild. In the same breath, we follow the Daisy Code here. If you don't know what the Daisy Code is, please visit this User Image and all will be revealed.

[ 02. ] Mind the P:M staff. We want what's best for everyone. If you have an issue with anything, including us, please talk to us privately via PM or IM. We're not monsters.

[ 03. ] Theft of any kind will never be tolerated. If we find that you've stolen someone else's character, design, or actual art, we will take appropriate action that might include reporting you to the Gaian overlords.

[ 04. ] Drama llamas are not tolerated. We all have problems in our life, but if it seems like you're airing your dirty laundry too much, we're gonna ask you to stop. Everyone needs a little help sometimes, but we don't want to hear every issue you've ever had. Ever.

[ 05. ] Begging is a no no. Just. No.

[ 06. ] We are a heavy RP shop. This means that we want you to roleplay fairly regularly. We want you to post to an RP at least once a week and stick your head into the main thread at least once a week as well. If we don't see you for two weeks, we'll try to get into contact with you and see what's going on. If we haven't seen you for two months, your pet will be rehomed in our next event. We at P:M are not roleplaying nazis however. Real life does happen and it seems to happen at the worst moments possible. If you keep in touch with us and tell us that something is going on, we won't rehome. Just keep in contact with us the best way you can and we'll keep a spot warm for you.

[ 07. ] While mules are fine, we would prefer you come here at least first on a main as well as do any quests you may have on your main. After you recieve a pet, if you want to make a mule for your character, we won't stop you. (We'll probably reward you for being badass. :big heart: )

[ 08. ] Please be mindful of people's phobias. Ru, for example, has issues with honeycombs (and like shaped objects) and things under her skin.

[ ELEVENTY. ] The most important rule is simple! Have fun.

U P D A T E S

[ 4 . 8 . 13 ] Welcome MAGICIAN ARCANA to the team!

[ 3 . 24 . 13 ] We are beginning the search for an RP manager. Click Here for details!

[ 3 . 12 . 13 ] Birthday Grams! Sign up your birthdays here so the BIRTHDAYSTALLION can send you presents on your birthday!

[ 3 . 1 . 12 ] First event is over!

[ 2 . 1 5 . 13 ] THE FIRST EVENT! See p. 2!

[ 2 . 3 . 13 ] The Persona: Merged B/C is BORN!

[ 12 . 21. 12 ] The Persona: Merged I/T was created! Also? HAPPY END OF THE WORLD DAY. 8D

T H E . W O R L D

"Welcome to the Velvet Room. My! It seems we have a new visitor."

There are two sides to every soul on the planet. The face that everyone sees, ego, and another self. A secret self buried just below the surface. It is rare for a person to truly acknowledge that person beneath the surface. The darker side is usually something forbidden, something distasteful to some sect of humanity. So it is kept it hidden, far from where anyone can see. People deny this self, cover it with other thoughts - generally more pleasant thoughts, until it disappears into the universe until another time when it can bubble to the surface, each time getting stronger. It is a vicious cycle. Where does the shadow self go, when it is plunged into darkness once more?

With everything, even that side of yourself has a place to hide, a place to call its own. It has been termed the "Shadow World". This is a place where the darkest parts of everything live until it is their time to "live" once more. It is a violent place and a place where no one wants to live. There is a breeding of hate there, hate for the person who chooses to ignore them. The Shadow World, no matter how violent, how hateful, is far from the world that every day people walk on. Some might even call it a different universe. It has been seperated for many years, but where the veil is weaker, sometimes it can slide through, shadows taking the lives of the people who live in the real world, but heroes rise up when it is needed, and fight that evil, bringing everything in the world back to right.

This is the normal order of things, but humans have a strange penchant for sticking their nose in where it does not belong. This causes problems for everyone involved. It is not something that cannot be remedied. The shadow world cannot exist in the sunlight; it cannot exist in the world as we know it, but times are changing, some things that were not possible before, have become extremely possible. There is a group of humans, somewhere in the real world, that wanted to bring the Shadow World here, unknowing of what it truly was and what could come of it. Encouraged by shadows, they somehow broke the veil between the Shadow World and the real, creating an uncontrollable chaos.

Now that the world has been ripped asunder, factions will arise. Humans and shadows will fight, but are you strong enough? Will you become a shell of your former self? It is time, now, to choose between life in the light, or life in the darkness.

Who are you?
T H E . F A C T I O N S

There are two factions in the world, now that the worlds have become one. The human faction, also known as Vita, and the shadow faction, known as Simulacrum. They will be detailed below.

V I T A

The humans have come face to face with their darker selves, and have accepted them. There is no rift between them, and they use this as a method to grow as a person. Their darker selves have become repurposed into what is known as a "Persona". A persona is the physical manifestation of the person's inner self that has been purified by the acceptance and bond that has been created. This bond is characterized by one of the Major Arcana of the tarot deck. Each Arcana has strengths, weaknesses.

Vita fight Simulacrum in both their world and in the Shadow World. They must prove themselves worthy by building bonds with others to create teams and becoming a stronger person. Only through their own personal strength, will their persona become stronger and potentially reach the next level of strength.

S I M U L A C R U M

Simulacrum are the shadows, or darker selves, of people from the real world. To become a shadow and a member of Simulacrum, they must confront their human self and win. The shadows, having destroyed their human self, become a persona of a darker sort. They are not guided by a human but completely self aware. Their human bodies slowly change into that of a shadow. Those with stronger wills will become human-like. They are capable of thought and reason. Those who aren't as strong become horrible monsters that fight an human that comes near them, only capable of rage, hate, and revenge. Their body was lost during the transformation and can never be brought back.

Simulacrum members are able to revert back to the selves they once were, but the "true" part of themselves must once again choose between accepting the shadow as a part of themself or become a shadow once more. As they fight, they become stronger and have the potential to grow to the next level.
T H E . S T A G E S

[ I M A G E ]

STAGE ZERO

This is a pre-stage. Your human neither has a persona or has become a shadow. They are simply a normal human.

[ I M A G E ]

STAGE ONE

The first "official" stage. The humans recieve their personas and the shadows take over their human body. The first signs of the shadow's corrupting influence can be seen on some of the human's features.

[ I M A G E ]

STAGE TWO

The human has grown some, matured and their look has changed. The persona is becoming more atuned to it's human and the shadow's features are beginning to change more rapidly.

[ I M A G E ]

STAGE THREE

The human and Persona have almost completely become one. The shadow's features have completely been taken over by the shadow's influence. There is no chance for redemption now.

[ I M A G E ]

STAGE FOUR

It's a long sought after sort of.. nirvana between human and Persona, but it's so rare, only Igor knows what it looks like. The shadow has reached a critical and whole state of corruption and there is nothing human left in it's shell.
C U S T O M S

Customs are 500k for Persona users and Shadows alike. For customs, you must first complete a quest had have it accepted by staff. Then you can request one of the slots from our artists!

The custom area is here. There is a wealth of information there including a 'How to Persona' guide for those who have never seen Persona before or need a refresher course.

B R E E D I N G

There is no breeding in this shop. Sorry to disappoint you, but they are fighting a war and babies don't do well in wars. The staff doubts this will ever open and we do apologize but...

WAR! WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! (ESPECIALLY BABIES!)
O W N E R ' S . L I S T

T H E . V E L V E T

User Image User Image User Image
User Image

T H E . V I T A

User ImageUser Image

T H E . R U B I D U S

User Image

T H E . S I M U L A C R U M

None Yet!
S T A F F . A N D . N P C S

STAFF

RUYAIL - Shop Owner, Graphic Artist, Sometimes Artist
GRASSHOPPER PIE - General Manager, Certer, Boss of Whatever-She-Wants
TASINEI - Bank Teller
SUMMER RAIN 07 - Thread Manager, Mighty Stallion of Birthdays
MAGICIAN ARCANA - RP Manager
SAEDUSK - Full - Time Artist
KINORIN - Full - Time Artist
MRS CANNIBAL - Part - Time Artist
SUBOBO - Part - Time Artist

NPCs

IGOR - ??? (Played by Ruyail)
CHARLES - Persona: Merged Mule (Played by Staff)
ARGOS - Leader of Rubidus (Played by Ruyail)
ZOE - Member of the Velvet (Played by grasshopper pie)
ISABELLA - Member of Rubidus (Played by Tasinei)
EMILY - Member of the Velvet (Played by Summer Rain 07)
ALDER - Member of the Velvet (Played by saedusk)
KELIANNA Member of Rubidus (Played by Kinorin)
VALENTINE Member of Rubidus (Played by mrs cannibal)

C R E D I T S

Persona belongs to Atlus to whom we owe our eternal soul for such amazing games!
Persona: Merged belongs to Ruyail! If you wanna steal it, be aware. She has shivs.
Characters belong to their respective owners!
Theme Songs belong to their original creators!
Art belongs to both the artists and the owner!

IF I MISSED SOMETHING it belongs to whoever it's supposed to belong to! SO THERE!

A F F I L I A T E . W I T H . U S ?

If you want to affiliate with us, just PM the mule and we'll be happy to exchange links!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/persona-merged-customs-opening/t.84171807_1/][img]http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/4607/personamergedclickme.png[/img][/url]

A F F I L I A T E S

User Image
R E S E R V E D
R E S E R V E D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items