Page 2
1.Meet the staff
2.Flat sales
3.Auctions
4.Raffles
5.Games
6.Advertising

User Image

5/24/16: Front pages got a makeover. Things are coming along!
5/11/16: Holy Crud, an update? Yep! Exciting changes in the works, so stay tuned....
1/7/14: Kivras has been hired, and has opened Customs and Breedings in the guild!
11/19/12: Hiring!
9/17/12: Breedings!
8/19/12: Customs
8/11/12: Thread was created!

User Image

*1. Obey anything I say!
*2. Do not start any fights!
*3. Have fun and make friends!
*4. Listen to any staff that I hire!
*5. Do not spam, flame, or plan do anything to annoy the hell out of me or anyone! (lol)
*6. You steal the art and I will hurt you and report your butt!
*7. Please no TXT or L33T speak or at least not full sentences worth of it. A bit here and there is ok.
*8. All pets must be taken to the cert thread within two months or they will be resold. Cause they sit in the PB and we have no idea who they belong to!
*9. Do not beg, whine, or anything else to try and get free pets.
*10. Do not discourage people from bidding or playing games!
*11. I reserve the right to change any pricing or rules.

Role-Playing Rules!

Any violators can and will be gray or black listed! So please be kind. Treat others the way you would want to be treated and follow all Gaia TOS.

Gray List
Temp bans from games or the shop.

Black List
Banned!

User Image

★What the heck are the Nghath?
Cats really, but to be much more specific, they were slightly based off Cheetahs.

☆How do I get a basket?
"Breedings are the main way, but you can also get them in Customs, Flat sales, Auctions, Raffles, and free games. So just keep your eyes open.

★Do you accept IRL money for payment?
We will later down the road but not right now.

☆How do you feel about Co-owning?
Only with Auctions and Customs.

★Same gender breeding?
Yes!

☆Life-mating?
Life mating is when two lovers want to spend forever together and by doing so can have more children.

★Can my Familiar Life-Mate?
No but you can say they are.

☆Breeding Limits?
They can only breed 5 times in their life time.

★How many times can my Familiar breed?
]A familiar can breed 3 times.

☆I got this extra Basket from my breeding that I do not want. What do I do with it?
You can give it to a friend or put it in a free game or even give it back to the shop so we can give it away but you can not sell them!

★ Whoa I just got two baskets from my breeding that look just the same!
More in likely that means your pet had twins!

☆ Pet trades?
It Depends on the colorist so ask them.

★ Do I have to RP?
No but RPing can get you perks.

☆ How do I get a Familiar?
Flat sales, Auctions,Raffles, Games, Customs and Breedings.

★The Cosplay I want is already taken. Can I get a different version of it?
Look in the cosplay thread and if it says next to the cosplay's name that it is okay, then yes.

☆ Who do I send the trade to?
All trades will be sent to the main mule, Farw...the evil goddess.

★ I want to bribe a colorist how do i do that?
You simply send them a nice pm asking if they will take a bribe right now.

☆ I have a question, but it's not listed here. Help!
Anything not listed, feel free to ask directly.

User Image

Long ago and so far from now, the world was formless and void. Nothing existed and nothing could, until two gods came across this realm. Darddu Asgre, also known as a Da Dduw - the god of creation and the giver of life and hope, saw opportunity, abundance and promise for this realm. As he arrived however, at the same time so did another. Farw Enaid, an Adwyth Dduwies, the goddess destruction; the taker of lives and destroyer of hope, had set her sights on the same prize. As the two made eye contact, a staring contest ensued immediately, neither willing to give up something so rare. Soon Darddu Asgre broke the silence. He considered the possibilities with great wisdom, slowly opened his mouth and spoke. "Must we fight?" Farw Enaid's glared at him, the one whose every virtue opposed her vices. Her eye twitched at his words. Did he think she would back down?! "Yes we must, you fool!" She roared at him. Darddu Asgre thought calmly for a second or two before opening his mouth once more. "Well we could always split the world in two. You can have one half in your image and I can mold the other in mine." And so it was, the world was split into two halves.

User Image

User Image
(Click for full size)

Danio: The great volcano of the island. This volcano is the home of Farw Enaid herself. This volcano is very much alive! Every once and awhile some lava boils over and tinkles down the side.

Celi: The largest waterfall in the whole world. This waterfall is the home of Darddu Asgre. Many make the long trip to the top of the mountain to get his blessing. They say that the small lake at the top of the mountain can wash away any evil.

Briga: The town in the trees. The whole town lives in the tops of the giant trees of the area. Many different types of animals live in these trees along side the residents.

Chopa: This tribal village sits at the foot of the great Celi waterfall. They sit right next to the bridge that leads over to the island. They do a lot of gathering here since around the bottom of the water fall, food grows greatly.

Gwyrdd: This tribal village is in the middle of the forest. These pets are hunters and believe heavily in magic. Their magic is real or that's what the people who have seen them have said at least.

Awyr: The one and only big city. Everyone who is here is living in the fast pace life style. If you're looking for it, they got it here. Bars, clubs, concerts, sports and more. Here is where you can find every type of animal and species.

Cudd: The town that is hidden in the trees. This whole town is hidden by the forest in which it was build in. You can not see this town until you step into it. It is hard to find this town unless you have been here before. The thick forest makes even the light from the town at night hard to see.

Allt Ochra: The tribal village on the edge of a cliff. This village mostly keeps to it self. They eat a lot of fruit from the nearby forest. Fish are hard to come by due to the rocks at the bottom of the cliff.

Drwyn: This is a large fishing tribal community. With being so close to the water they know a lot about all the animals in the water.

Dde Atalnoda: This tribe is also a large fishing tribe. They are very close with Drwyn and Aig. Many villagers move back and forth between the three.

Aig: This town is in the middle of a nice field. They trade food with the Dde Atalnoda tribe often. This town is also close to a nice beach.

Dywod: This tribe also believes greatly in their magic. Most in this tribe follow the Farw. Rumors of cures and dark magic follow this tribe.

Donnau: This tribe also believes greatly in there magic. Most of this tribe follows Darddu. Stories of great healers and people seeing when they where blind follow this great tribe.

Faes: This town is in the center of the island. They are mostly those who have left the city for less crowded like style. This is the kind of place where everyone knows every body.

Hyny: This lake is the largest in the whole islands. This lake has a small island in the middle which very few know anything about just yet.

Cheudod: This is the bay. Many travel the bay for fun or to find food or to even find a new home. The bay has many uses.

Halltu: This is the lake on the island. This lake is not the largest by no mean but it is a nice lake. This lake is made completely out of salt water, but is good for fishing and swimming.

User Image

User Image
Name: Farw Enaid (Dead Soul)
Speices: Adwyth Dduwies (Evil Goddess)
Job: I'm the main Shop NPC I run everything...well....most things.

User Image
Name: Darddu Asgre (Spring Heart)
Speices: da dduw (Good God)
Age: *chuckles* It's been far to long for me to remember! But lets say I look 21. *wink wink nudge nudge*
Job: I'm the shop's drop mule! I deliver your babies and certs!

User Image

User Image

Basket: Each basket is hand-made be the god or goddess they were born under. The blanket is made be the mother figure to the baby. The bask cannot talk to you normally, however it can speak telepathically.

Kit: Baskets grow into a Kit in about two to three weeks after being born. Kits are very playful and can now speak fully. They also take naps quite often.

Adults: Kits become Adults in about four to five weeks. Adults spend their time together or looking after Baskets and Kits. Adults cannot breed until they have reached one month into adulthood.

User Image

Basket: Each basket is hand-made be the god or goddess they were born under. The blanket is made be the mother figure to the baby. The bask cannot talk to you normally, however it can speak telepathically. The Chornia basket has a cute fuffly tail that sticks out of the back.

Kit: Baskets grow into a Kit in about two to three weeks after being born. Kits are very playful and can now speak fully. They are much more active then a normal kit. Their horn are just starting to come in.

Adults: Kits become Adults in about four to five weeks. Adults spend their time together or looking after Baskets and Kits. Adults cannot breed until they have reached one month into adulthood. At this point they have a full horn and have limited magic!

User Image

Basket: Each basket is hand-made be the god or goddess they were born under. The blanket is made be the mother figure to the baby. The bask cannot talk to you normally, however it can speak telepathically. The Annwfn basket has bat wings and tiny horns.

Kit: Baskets grow into a Kit in about two to three weeks after being born. Kits are very playful and can now speak fully. They are much more active then a normal kit. They can now hovers slightly for a short amount of time.

Adults: Kits become Adults in about four to five weeks. Adults spend their time together or looking after Baskets and Kits. Adults cannot breed until they have reached one month into adulthood. At this point they have full horns and wings and can fly for a while and have claws.

User Image

Basket: Each basket is hand-made be the god or goddess they were born under. The blanket is made be the mother figure to the baby. The bask cannot talk to you normally, however it can speak telepathically. The Cotwm basket has a little bunny tail and ear sticking out of it.

Kit: Baskets grow into a Kit in about two to three weeks after being born. Kits are very playful and can now speak fully. They Sleep much more than other kits. they have cute little buck teeth for eating veggies.

Adults: Kits become Adults in about four to five weeks. Adults spend their time together or looking after Baskets and Kits. Adults cannot breed until they have reached one month into adulthood. At this point they can jump like crazy. Its amazing how high they can jump.

User Image
User Image

Ffwr: They start as a stone statue and through some weird magic that is on the island, they come to life as these furry guys.
(Do note that their first stage coloring may have little or nothing to do with their real colors.)

User Image

★Flatsales Flatsales are a common and easy way to get pets. There are two main types of flatsales: Speed sale and Flaffle. A speed sale is first-come-first serve. A flaffle will either run all day or for a few days. We take everyone who enters in the Faffle and roll for winners. Most Flaffles will have 4-8 pets in them. The price for a non-growing pet is 5k and 8k for a growing pet.

☆Auctions Auctions are special Nghath. Normally rare species or edited, but could also just be awesomely colored as well. The starting bid for all auctions are set at 10k, but the auto buy price is set by Trinkuh or the colorist themselves.

★Raffles Raffles can range from free to paid. All raffles will last a few days before rolling for the winner or winners. The set prices for raffle tickets are 100g unless stated otherwise.

☆Games All games will be free unless otherwise stated. These can range from dice games to RP contests or Ad contests.

★Customs Customs have a set price which you can find in the guild. All customs will have at least one roll slot. The rest can be CC (colorist's choice). A colorist will tell you when they have slots open and will state their own "Can Do's" and "Cannot Do's". Slots can range from edited, non-edited, and minor-edited only.

☆Breeding Breedings all have a set price and set amount of babies you can get. All of which is listed in the guild. A colorist will let you know when they have breeding slots open. Of all the slots, one will be rolled and the rest will be CC. Colorist will state whether breeding slots are edited, non-edited, or minor-edited.

User Image

User Image

A custom is the only 100% way to get a pet that is exactly what you want it to be. Just mind the cost when you're ordering a custom. Please do not spend more then what you have. If you have any pricing problems feel free to ask a colorist! They don't not bite very much.

User Image

User Image

Starting a family is fun, but make sure you're ready to deal with the madness that comes along with starting one. Who knows how these little ones will end up like. They could be cute and sweet, or cute and evil with an ax behind their backs. So be ready for what you make.

User Image

Events and Games

Many of you might be wondering about what language everything is in, well it's Welsh!
English to Welsh

User Image
Trinkuh: Owner, Manager, Full Time Colorist, Whatever else
Dragona Orden: Colorist
SwordOfTheDarkOnes: Colorist
Ruhane Chiisai: Colorist
I--LiveWire--I: Colorist
~Twilight...Angel~: Guest Colorist
Zaiyon: Guest Colorist
sisikat13: Guest Colorist
Varcom: Guest Colorist
Cheyriddle4: Certist
Vampireluver123: Owners List Manager

Credits!

Line art: Karoish
God/dess's: Gazimon X
Templates: seru_ame, xhogyokux, Zaiyon, Brittlebear
Certs: Varcom
Shop Concept: Trinkuh
Fonts: Albertine Nerevan and Downie Digital
Brushes For Banners: SugarBreezy
Map: DieKraft Fe-Amon
Banners: Sisikat13
Familiars: seru_ame
Cert and Banners backgrounds: DieKraft Fe-Amon
Scroll on cert: ToxikCupcakez

User Image

User Image User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/bsbrmpd][IMG]http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p552/pawsandclawsBC/Stock/bannerlarge.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/bsbrmpd][IMG]http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p552/pawsandclawsBC/Stock/medbanner.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/bsbrmpd][IMG]http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p552/pawsandclawsBC/Stock/smallbanner.png[/IMG][/url]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff