<3

! 1 100.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 > >>

User Image

Current?: Cert auction
.::Start Date::. 3/05/2012 (9:00 PM C)
.::End Date::. 3/15/2012 (10:00 PM C)

! I have been working on how I do certain things, like lineart, certs, banners, ect. and sometimes my goof off material comes out so great that I think that someone might like it. So this thread encompasses my delirium!

A Little Bit about the Garbage I do:

These are the processes the linearts go through before I turn them over to you if I owe you custom linearts

Stage One: Sketch!
Stage Two: Colored Sketch!
Stage Three: Fiddling (This means inking)
Stage Four: Testing Colors
Stage Five: Shading
Stage Six: More testing Colors

User Image

If "Custom" Linearts are owed at the end of the auction, you will get to see all stages (maybe), but need only approve of stage one.

User Image
Certs for Sale!!

Tavern/Cobble stone road Cert - See auction area in section Tavern

Like it? Can come packaged with fonts used, or you are more then welcome to use your own fonts.

Cert is LINEART and can be recolored, but with no shading, coloring is done on a single layer.

**Click me for 100% size**
User Image

User Image
User Image

Payment due (trade will not be accepted till all work is complete) within 24 hours of auction end, if you will not be around for auction end please let me know before hand.

Items are accepted if 100,000g or more in value. Please go by lowest market listing

Co-Owning is fine

Please credit me when you open a shop with the lines and/or graphics, thats all I ask :3

No fighting! Its only lineart, very shiney lineart but.. still!

All linearts include template done by me at no extra cost, or dent in the ladder! If at end of auction, if bid incentive lineart is not complete, winner may chose to "swap" with a different type or different incentive.

No new bids will be accepted 15 minutes before auction close

FAQ

Can I sell pets from the shop I create for RL? (Lineart only)

Thats fine with me

If I decide I do not want the lineart/graphics later, can I resell it?

Of course, once the trade is complete they are yours to do with what you wish

Do I have to open a shop with these lines/graphics if I win?

No but it would be such a waste if you didn't!

Is there anything you do not want your lines/graphics used for?

World Domination

Bidding Ladder

50,000g - Starting Bid
500,000g - Autobuy - + 1 Main banner / 1 Sub banner / 1 Divider (or Side scroll)

Examples of My Banners: (Click for large size)

Main:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Sub:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Side Scroll:

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Starting Bid 25,000g
Min Increase 1,000g
Max Item Bid 90% (10% of your bid must be pure gold)
Autobuy 500,000

Bid History
User Image

Derp

Free stuff here

Ok semi finished, is my bidding ladder too extreme? whee
Ok going to bed for 2 hours...lol

Will have the comet up later today probably whee
Good morning Gaia!
I've never done an advertising contest before, hopefully I set it up right emotion_dowant
emotion_awesome
derp

had to feed the fish

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
HI KATSUMI

Can I have SB?Like, when it comes. I want to jump on it. Yeahhh, will advert later so someone might get it before me once you open for bids >w>. I love goldfish. They're so pretty, but durable, and well... awesome.

Not as much as plants but really close. After them comes birds tied with deer, then cats, then horses, then a tie for dogs and hamsters. orz
Fishies emotion_kirakira
Horticulturalist
HI KATSUMI

Can I have SB?Like, when it comes. I want to jump on it. Yeahhh, will advert later so someone might get it before me once you open for bids >w>. I love goldfish. They're so pretty, but durable, and well... awesome.

Not as much as plants but really close. After them comes birds tied with deer, then cats, then horses, then a tie for dogs and hamsters. orz
Fishies emotion_kirakira

I will let you know when I officially open it! I will probably open it as soon as I have the three main fish done. Comets getting inked right now, templating is easy with these so it shouldnt be longer then later tonight, and its friday so I have lots of time :3

I'm probably going to add a "fry" stage, one for split tail and one for single tail

Do you have goldfish? I currently have 2 orandas, 1 ranchu 1 black moore :3

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
I just have one common goldfish that I rescued when my cousin moved. >w<

She didn't have the heart to flush him, and he's grown and lives happily in my 10 gallon tank, making kissy faces and looking pretty as he swims. I'm struggling with my local pet shop to get the live aquarium plant bulbs I want to give him some real scenery instead of plastic >w>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff