Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
And we can make up Norris-isms about her when we're bored!

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Oh butterballs, who do I have to ******** for Radio Havok items? D :

Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Lolli McHotpants
Oh butterballs, who do I have to ******** for Radio Havok items? D :

I've got tons of junk from it. I'm waiting to see how much it's worth before I sell it, though.

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
If paying for new tags for the car and saving for a new apartment weren't so necessary I'd be getting bundles. It's going to have to wait for Friday, though, I think.

Unicorn

Fuuuuuuuuuuck rare animal is pugs?!?! Need for pursedogs.
(Also, raptor. Yes.)

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

I think I would honestly shoot a man for somebody (like, play assassin) for some of that power armor from Radio Havok. I think I'm gonna be using some of my grad dollahs on bundles.

Wolf

Hey everybody! It's me Pup (Puppydogs N Painkillers). Just decided to change my name because It's been the same for many years, a silly name I made when I was 16, and I just don't think it suits me anymore. Feel free to still call me Pup, Puppydogs, etc. Or you can call me Vita, whichever is best for you! :3

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
Nope. Calling you Ultima now. However I will be doing so in all caps as though I am shouting it to the heavens.

Like so: ULTIMAAAA~!

Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
I shall do the same.

Guys, I have to warn you, the latest RIG... as far as equipping items goes... it's addicting. My avatar grows in sheer clutter.

So if any of you need some of the junkier items off of it for your ABL-age and are planning on making a mule for your character, just let me know, and I'll be happy to give you some of my excess brightly-colored guns.

Wolf

Awesome. Now I'm a DBZ move... or something.... you shout my name and energy balls rain down from the sky.

Wolf

I should dress accordingly.

Unicorn

I will be playing with all these items in Tektek forever and making potential ABLs.

Also, I had a dream about Dickenscon. We were hanging out around Bomb's school like derelicts. There may have been leather jackets involved.

Hilarious Fairy

StarieMichie
I will be playing with all these items in Tektek forever and making potential ABLs.

Also, I had a dream about Dickenscon. We were hanging out around Bomb's school like derelicts. There may have been leather jackets involved.

omg, nothing would make me happier than hanging out with you guys in leather jackets, making fun of the shitty kids that go to that school. The fact that Olive would be heavily pregnant helps a lot, too.

Obsessive Shapeshifter

hahahaa omg heavily pregnant olive in a leather jacket
Olive is already pretty badass looking, that would just take the cake
I have a fake leather jacket, can i join
we should also have fake cigarettes, makes us look more badass
show off all our tats

Unicorn

We'd all have to dress like rockabillies in order to give the coolest looks of disdain. A group of Fem-Fonzies telling them how it is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff