Welcome to Gaia! ::

what did you ssiiiiing

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

I HAD THE WORST MORNING EVER

Allow me to preface this with the statement that I like bugs. I like bees, I like wasps, I like spiders, I like centipedes. I even find cockroaches charming sometimes, with their cute little faces.

But last night at 5 AM, for the first time in my life, I woke up paralyzed from something that wasn't one of the night terrors.

Something was touching my eyelid.

Something was crawling on my eyelid.

I woke up, wondering if the lizard had escaped from her tank and come up to cuddle with me. But no, it was lighter than she is, a scratchy whisper of a touch, and it didn't have the length of a tail. I stayed still, trying to figure out what the thing was...

And then I heard it buzz. A familiar hum, one I knew too well from hot summer days in the garden or by the pool.

There was a hornet crawling on my eyelid.

And I knew that if I startled it, it would sting me right in the eye. And as that is one of my phobic triggers, all I could do was lay there and wait until it flew away. I...

Hold me, you guys. Hold me.

Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
I found a very large beetle on my head once while I was settling down to sleep. Not sure how it got into the house. Let it go outside.

Sorry to hear of your traumatic bug-related experience.

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

I am attempting to trap the hornet in a cup so that I can take him outside and let him fly free. I really do like bees and such- just not on my ******** EYES. Anywhere else probably wouldn'ta been so scary.

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hugs for Scara from everyone over here!
bomb- check this out! your kids would dig it.

@scara - oh god, i would have died on the spot.

Hilarious Fairy

********' yawn!!! I feel like my dog is punishing me for drinkin' last night by interrupting my nap every 15 minutes.

And duly noted, Olive. Thank you for sharing!

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
I remember one morning the hubby was feeling amorous and then a large cricket decided what fun it would be to burrow under my left ankle. I freaked. LoL!! So there went the mood. Mr. Cricket Buzzkillington.

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kitty Sprightt
Kit only gets on once a week recently, so I would assume to invite her. Worst she can do is say she is not interested in Airship Battle Lesbians, which seems like it should not be possible.

It is indeed not possible. I have joined the guild, but probably won't have enough time to read up on them this week. Woe! This 1-2 hours of internet a week thing is pretty rough.

But but. This internship is still amazing and so are all the people I'm working with. And the local bar is open on weekends now, so I'll probably mosey over and belt out some bad karaoke sometime. I hereby dedicate all my bad karaoke to thee, sweet Dickens.

*holds Scara tight* I hope your afternoon is double amazing to make up for your morning. sad

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Syrcaid

YOU HAD A BB!

congratulations mama. c:

Hilarious Fairy

Oh my god!!! Congrats, Syr!

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Thank you! <33

Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Syr, I give you the highest congratulations possible on the Internet.

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay babbysyr! yaaaaaaaay!

What did you name the li'l pumpkin?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items