Welcome to Gaia! ::

Colorful Contributor

Things are... things. there've been happenings, and there have been absences of happenings. We finally tried to give out the orgy babs A uh.... couple months ago now I guess... but I kinda stalled out on sorting out who got what. Motivation has been hard to come by.

Hilarious Fairy

I glad too, although I'm curious to see who else checks in, &also how the bc has changed since I left. Are you both still active in the community?

Re: job, the last couple years I've been a renaissance lady for an after-school program. Like half being the team captain of 15 5th graders and half doing data computation and s**t. Super cool, but I'm at a transition point right now, which of course means rehauling the resume and getting super active on pet sites.

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

They were pretty good games though. The limerick one was a lot of fun.

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

and re: activity, kinda? i haven't been on gaia too much recently because of life getting in the way, and the B/C has changed a lot. I really only post here, matope, and mlphony.

Hilarious Fairy

tbh it looks like it has not changed especially much. A few years ago there were a lot of big shifts, toward edits and unique are and metaplots and s**t if I remember right, but it doesn't look much different than when I dropped by back then.

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

Yeah, thinking about it, I'm getting the sort of general timeline of when things started changing all messed up in my brainmeats.

Colorful Contributor

Mmmm, there's been a gentle exodus from the site since gaia started stepping up their cash selling game and wreckin the economy too, and a lack of new users in the forum, by several accounts. I've seen a few fresh faces here and there, though.

Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
We all moved to ARPGs and/or adoptables on dA.

(No, really, I swear, that's what happened.)

Sparkly Bibliophile

I still lurk around in a few B/C shops, and just ignore the rest of gaia...

Dangerous Lover

Hot damn how did I miss this conversation occurring here, in dickens, the love of my life very belated hello bam

Probably because I spend entirely too much time on a furry web site now. Entirely too much. Help me....

update on the hand situation, it seems to be RSI which means it might never get better rip me

Gallant Gawker

holey moley is this a dickens check in??? i am here for this.

heyo, bomba!! as you can see I shamelessly stole ur avatar, hope you don't mind.

i'm....... basically out of gaia at this point. still hella active on other pet sites, though! i miss my gaia golden days, tho, very much so. i'm still in russia, finished school, am now in a perpetual state of uncertainty about my future, and figuring out what the ******** to do about my higher education. currently working as a technical translator, nothing too exciting.

oh, and if any of you dickens folk want to HIT ME UP, i would be SO HAPPY TO TALK TO YOU - my email is wyrmbooty @ gmail, and my skype is just wyrm booty, so feel free to talk to me. CALL ME, okay don't actually call me without warning but TALK TO ME

@tia - that sucks so much, dang!! D8 (sends good luck vibes ur way

also, is that furry website by any chance furvilla? bc i'll have to check u out if so >8v

Dangerous Lover

It is indeed
Predictably you can look me up under "Tiarana"
I have sort of recovered from the furry site though back 2 dragons!!!

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

I'm currently in a party bus heading to medieval times with like sixteen other people in costume
My bestie from middle school is dancing on the bus's pole to Be Our Guest

It seems like y'all would have liked it.

Gallant Gawker

That honestly sounds like a rocking time, Scara, truly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff