Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sleep-a-way camp.I hope I didn't make that post unclear sweatdrop . Oh by the way I was wondering, I know you're selling new Phoenix Nikkos but when I bought Bael (he's mine) you said they had healing powers, but with the new sale you say they don't. Does Bael still have healing powers. Bump 5!

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
[Tree]
Sleep-a-way camp.I hope I didn't make that post unclear sweatdrop . Oh by the way I was wondering, I know you're selling new Phoenix Nikkos but when I bought Bael (he's mine) you said they had healing powers, but with the new sale you say they don't. Does Bael still have healing powers. Bump 5!

What I meant was they have fireball powers..(the ones i sold in the set). the unique phoenixs that i sold before that had some healing powers. is that what you meant?
Yes, thank you! Bump 6!

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
wheee i need a break from being online. i been on since this morning.
Bump 7! If you've been on since this morning it might be a good idea to get off for a while.

Kyjoto's Wife

EDIT: Nevermind.

*lurk*

8,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
-dances on thread- <3
Name: Kynthari
Shops worked for(if any): Kaelin Lachlan, Stardusts
What paint programs do you use?: Photoshop, OC (occasionally)
Coloring sample:
Samples

I'd like to do a Bay example as well as a Dapple and maybe an Appy but I might not get all those finished. I have several other colouring samples as well from other contests and things that I have coloured for shops...ect.

Thanks!

I love horses! I will be stalking this shop as much as EoE!

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
*ish back* i couldn't sleep! wow lots more applications. ..and..a Seeno?? surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff