Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
No need to be intimidated - like its been said we're hungry for new blood opportunities for friends and RP.

In a relationship with [Eskimo]

Romantic Lunatic

Bearaka's Wife

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
-snugs Little Black Cat- 8D Don't be afraid! Especially in hours like this where the thread doesn't fly by with posts x3 Have you entered the spring flaffle yet???

@Kamiki: I don't think I have seen it either! Would be a good idea for sure :3
I hear you though! I live for my big families, be it blood or not the rp is grand! And thunderbird?? I don't think i've seen that yet! oo;

Kindred Hunter

*jumps on Heart* Good morning~

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
+Little.Black.Cat+

Hello! I second... third the newbie baskets... I've always loved SoQ, but I'm really super intimidated to post here since everyone who posts seems to already have SoQ. I've been that way since SoQ started way back in the day... it just took off so fast
It's no problem. :3
If you talk to us we'll normally be happy to talk with you.
I still get a little bit scared and i've been here for a good while now.

@Kamiki: teehee. >3<
That's certainly true.

Lunatic

Kamiki
Yeah, I'd be fine with breedings where you had to give away all your baskets - that sounds kind of fun - but I've given quite a few Soqs to co owns to newbies who just run off and you never hear from again ._. Generally, most people who stick around the thread and chat and stuff don't stay newbies very long! XD

Qft... All of it

Super Trash

Bed time! Night all~

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Kamiki's thunderbird family are amazing. x3

I'm trying to make my boy's family bigger one day maybe haha. It seems to be doing it on it's own little by little haha. Children and grandchildren and all that. xP

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
LOLTERNATIVE
Bed time! Night all~
Night night Lolly! biggrin

Beloved Shapeshifter

I had a breeding where we contested off both baskets to newbies. It was a cool idea. One has since been rehomed to another newbie and I havn't heard anything from the second owner. I did try to PM them to include them in the family plotting. The other though is an active rper, I just need to get back on track with my rp with them. eek.

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tirokio

Thunderbird Herd - old herd is old... but not always the easiest guys to get along with. ><

*fluffs Yumi, Heart, and Kita* (and anyone else I missed)

Bearaka's Wife

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Ohhhhhhh okay I remember now XD One look at the Balrog and Stormwild and it clicked! xD

Lunatic

Intellectual Kitten

I just remember trying to be here when the thread first started and no one was really friendly... It was part of the reason I went on hiatus so long ago. No one on gaia was friendly anymore. But it seems to have changed since I came back. People actually acknowledge new-comers and try to help them out.

I haven't entered the spring flaffle. I've been contemplating it, but I have myself in the Moonshop custom slot right now, hoping like hell to win that so I probably shouldn't enter into anything else... unless my line art auction takes off again, in which case I'll consider myself rolling in gold XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff