12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
-flops in- x3
DemonWingedPoetGirl
Insane Butterfly
DemonWingedPoetGirl
Oh well there is always next Time I suppose.
I propose there be a "newbie" breeding of sorts. where people enter couples to give away 1 - 2 baskets to newbies. =D;;;

I second this proposal

Newbie basket suggestion

Its a little later than I intended but its here X3;

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Insane Butterfly
DemonWingedPoetGirl
Insane Butterfly
DemonWingedPoetGirl
Oh well there is always next Time I suppose.
I propose there be a "newbie" breeding of sorts. where people enter couples to give away 1 - 2 baskets to newbies. =D;;;

I second this proposal

Newbie basket suggestion

Its a little later than I intended but its here X3;
I'm really not sure people will go for that because they prefer to make that decision themselves rather than have slots do it for them. xD

It doesn't take slots to decide that, what's stopping people from deciding themselves lol?

Kindred Hunter

*flops in and peeks through the suggestion*
XD I'm one of those that has had newbies run off with baskets so...if anything like that did happen there's very very little chance I'd be entered. xD Too many times burned thanks.

Super Trash

I'm too paranoid to gift to newbies. >_> Though I've only ever had one basket to give away. XD

But if I see them actively posting/questing/RPing a co-own if they have one then I'm more than happy to gift to them. C:

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Yeah, I'd be fine with breedings where you had to give away all your baskets - that sounds kind of fun - but I've given quite a few Soqs to co owns to newbies who just run off and you never hear from again ._. Generally, most people who stick around the thread and chat and stuff don't stay newbies very long! XD

Intellectual Kitten

Intellectual Kitten

+Little.Black.Cat+

ninja

hi

Bearaka's Wife

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
I agree, its usually pretty easy to see active newbies in the thread who are trying to get into the shop! Otherwise the ones who don't ussuuuaalllyyy have a friend in Soq and get help via that person x3

I always liked the idea of flaffle families as done prior; integrate some newbies that way into families :3

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
@Tirokio: I think they've done similar things a few times smile Its fun - I dunno if they've done a newbie only one, though

Though I'd love to RP with more big, established families myself. And I'm trying to get new blood into the Thunderbird herd <3

Hello! I second... third the newbie baskets... I've always loved SoQ, but I'm really super intimidated to post here since everyone who posts seems to already have SoQ. I've been that way since SoQ started way back in the day... it just took off so fast

Kindred Hunter

Aww, don't be intimidated Little Black Cat. We're nice people, really. =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff