Welcome to Gaia! ::

tefla's Queen

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Lady_Ourania
Grigori: *Somewhat baffled by this unforeseen addition* ...

*Laughs at LOL* Make sure you draw the curtains on the windows and such; his little eyeflowers are primed to be voyeuristic. ;3

@ Musica: Yesss. Lee and HG are darlings for including me in it. I can't wait to formulate plots and toss the big, awkward lug at people for RP.

Why can't my hair be as pretty as Grigoris?

If you RP, you should have him meet my girl one day! She hasn't met another tree soq yet.

I'm hoping to have my plots updated all soon. Was going to do it this weekend--but my Uncle came down today--found out yesterday he was going ot be here XD
Ha, good to know it isn't only me doing that. xD And they really are darling. Grigori's is pretty tame compared to his siblings', but I imagine his would be just as happy to nibble on anything that came near. Including fingers, so, uh, yes. Fair warning.

Edit: @ Nyx: I do RP, yup. I need to type up some plots and the rest of his personality, but he's always open for interactions, along with the rest of my herd. :3

Romantic Man-Lover

xD! Oh yes. *admires from afar* Like Leez's Genesis. I admired him when he came along too. I think it's just... the plants are so darling, and then the natural colours. So presh. <3
I.. also offer my soq for rp if you just wanna uh.. test his persona or something. xDa; attempting to get back into soq rp and stuff, but.. yeah. 8D;; *so internet awkward, holytits*

tefla's Queen

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Lady_Ourania
Ha, good to know it isn't only me doing that. xD And they really are darling. Grigori's is pretty tame compared to his siblings', but I imagine his would be just as happy to nibble on anything that came near. Including fingers, so, uh, yes. Fair warning.

Edit: @ Nyx: I do RP, yup. I need to type up some plots and the rest of his personality, but he's always open for interactions, along with the rest of my herd. :3

Awesome!

Do you have a teepee? Let me know when you have some plots written up and we can see if we can do something a bit better than a meet and greet?

Here's my teepee. I'm a little behind with the updates, but I'm working on it. Got to get a few certs changed too--mates added and taken off.

XxX

Romantic Raider

I would be up for some RP. C:

Super Trash

/runs to the store after clearing out the trash./
@ Musica: I'm a fan of Genesis too~ Lee pointed out to me that Grigori took after his daddy quite a bit, even as a foal. I was highly amused. And sure, m'dear. I'm always open for a bit of RP, even if I'm remarkably slow. No worries about awkwardness, now. *Pets* If you have anything in mind, don't be shy about asking. I'm fairly agreeable when it comes to plotting.

@ Nyx: I have a teepee and a plot thread, but he hasn't appeared in the latter one as of yet. Hopefully I can get on that once I've made replies in my other RPs. I'll be playing Grigori as a foal for the foreseeable future, just to let you know.

@ Kiana: RP in general, or something more specific, hon?

Romantic Man-Lover

Oh that's very true~ With mama's pretty gray and white~<3
Haha, well I... don't really do plotting cause.. I try! but.. I never really have any idea's in mind most of the time. xDa;; besides maybe making bffs and stuff. uhm.. I just like playing and letting things go as they go, ya know? And I have no idea what he's like so I can't really say anything in particular. cx
@ Musica: Indeed. <3 And ah, well, that's not necessarily a problem. I was thinking more in terms of who you'd like to toss out, since character development doesn't have to be a one-sided event. Grigori's not exactly forthcoming, or even particularly social when it comes to strangers, so he'd need someone who would be interested or determined enough to stick around, supposing you wanted the RP to continue for more than two or so posts, of course. I have a funny feeling he would not be above staring someone down until they went away. *Fusses over him* Silly beast.

Romantic Raider

Lady_Ourania
@ Musica: I'm a fan of Genesis too~ Lee pointed out to me that Grigori took after his daddy quite a bit, even as a foal. I was highly amused. And sure, m'dear. I'm always open for a bit of RP, even if I'm remarkably slow. No worries about awkwardness, now. *Pets* If you have anything in mind, don't be shy about asking. I'm fairly agreeable when it comes to plotting.

@ Nyx: I have a teepee and a plot thread, but he hasn't appeared in the latter one as of yet. Hopefully I can get on that once I've made replies in my other RPs. I'll be playing Grigori as a foal for the foreseeable future, just to let you know.

@ Kiana: RP in general, or something more specific, hon?

General RP is fine with me. Unless you have a plot idea in mind. C:
Here is my teepee if you want to take a look and see if anyone catches your interest? C:

samus x's Husband

Obsessive Fairy

Romantic Man-Lover

Ooooh ok ok, I gotcha. Well I do have one or two who would be able to keep the ball rolling. I'll want to play my nicer spirited characters though, for the time being. xDa; Uhm.. My Ferra is really neutral, and gets along with anyone. Laid-back, a bit sarcastic, but in a playful way. Uhm.. hard to explain her. She's just really chill. Always have a muse for her. I have Fermata too, but I'm still just trying to get her worked out. {playing her with a friend of mine currently to get more development.} My others I don't think would do too well. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I'm not looking for conflict rp at the moment. cx;
@ Kiana: If you were looking to play with Grigori in particular, he and Alexandre might be fun? I think someone who couldn't see would intrigue him, given how much of him is geared toward sight, and your boy doesn't sound like he would be turned away easily, either. I might be overlooking it, but I'm not seeing much in terms of personality for your other Soq, so I'm not sure who else would work. If you have someone who might fit better, I'm open to suggestions~

@ Musica: Either one would be great. If you're on shaky ground with Fermata, I'm sure Ferra will work out, but I'd be willing to pit my half-formed muse against yours, to see if maybe they wouldn't solidify a bit in one another's company. ;D I am going to be playing him as a foal, like I told Nyx, but you're more than welcome to play your gal as an adult, if you'd prefer.

Edit: Sorry, guys, I'm off to bed. I'll check back in the thread in the morning, but feel free to PM me directly as well, or drop a post in my plot thread if you feel inclined. Thanks so much for the interest!

tefla's Queen

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Insane Butterfly
Nyx Queen of Darkness
Insane Butterfly
*grumbles*
My siggy had been the same for going on three weeks....but all of a sudden it's too big. -_-;
Any way...
hello to all
bye now
Work time D;

I think someone's stalking everyone LOL. You, me and Kiana got in trouble for the same thing within days of each other. I've had mine for like...a month or something before then.

Wouldn't surprise me...I love your sig art by the way, its adorable

Thank you darling!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas