Welcome to Gaia! ::

Geared Gatekeeper

nyx- oh the book sounds a bit like an old Twilight Zone story. That really neat you won it's just cool to win anything in rl. Is it signed copy?

Intellectual Kitten

@Lunar- I hope that do another season of them both. it depends on the ratings

@Nyx-welcome, yeah thanks, it made Kiya and my day when we found out that Loma and Shimmy got their breeding

Romantic Raider

@Lady: Yep, you were! XD
And I'm doing well myself! C: Just figuring out what to do now. XD
@ Kiana: Oh, good! Took a chance there. *Laughs* Aw, yeah. I've had that problem... pretty much all day. Quiet, uneventful weekend thus far, but it's a nice change of pace~

tefla's Queen

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Aisling: I don't think it is, at least it didn't say that in the contest. Yeah, I'm super excited since it's a book I wanted anyways ^_^ I forgot I entered when the email popped up and I was like...whaaaaat?

Neko: Awww yay! I'm super happy/excited for you ^_^ I'm waiting on some baskets from my LL pairs from Sirenz. Can't wait to see yours ^_^

Intellectual Kitten

@Nxy- thanks, their babies are going to be so cute. I saw your pairs their babies will be cute when your get them

Romantic Raider

Lady_Ourania
@ Kiana: Oh, good! Took a chance there. *Laughs* Aw, yeah. I've had that problem... pretty much all day. Quiet, uneventful weekend thus far, but it's a nice change of pace~

@Lady: Is there something you would rather me call you then? XD
Lol. Well at least there is someone out there in the same boat as you? And my weekends are usually slow and boring. So... I think some excitement might be good. ;D

Romantic Man-Lover

Grigori is so ballin~
@ Kiana: Oh, no, that's perfectly fine. I just know there are other threadgoers who go by lady, or who formerly did, and I didn't want to presume you were talking to me is all. I've had that backfire before. xD Awr, well, I hope you find something fun/exciting to do, in that case.

@ Musica: Thank yooou. <3 I'm still tickled by how beautiful his family is, ugh. Much love.

Super Trash

/builds a tree house in Grigori's tree and lives inside it./

Yes. This pleases me.

Romantic Man-Lover

Yes they are a lovely fam. I enjoy looking at them. <3 c|

In a relationship with [Eskimo]

Romantic Lunatic

*snugs people and runs off to bed*

tefla's Queen

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Yes, yes they will! I've been looking, are those strawberries or apples on the mares rump?

Thanks I hope mine are! So excited ^_^
Grigori: *Somewhat baffled by this unforeseen addition* ...

*Laughs at LOL* Make sure you draw the curtains on the windows and such; his little eyeflowers are primed to be voyeuristic. ;3

@ Musica: Yesss. Lee and HG are darlings for including me in it. I can't wait to formulate plots and toss the big, awkward lug at people for RP.

Romantic Man-Lover

They are mighty sweet. <3 I always take a pause when spotting your babbins in a thread. *has done a few times with Hanging's* xD

The live plants are just... too precious. <3 His little babbin on the front of his head. I just.. want to feed it. c|

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff