yawns sleepily.

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
nekolulu
@lunar- no it hasn't

Yeah. I edited in the likely. Since it hasn't been confirmed, but it also definitely hasn't been renewed (and it is on Fridays, where shows go to die).

I only care if Fox renews Alcatraz. If they don't then after Fringe ends I won't have anything to watch on Fox.
*Thumps in* <3

Intellectual Kitten

@Lunar- I didn't like Alcatraz and it is not for sure Fringe was renew twice when everyone thought it would be cancelled. And the Find might be because the book series ain't that long. Alcatraz might not be renewed a lot people don't like it

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
nekolulu
@lunar- no it hasn't

the offical site for the Finder
http://www.fox.com/the-finder/about/

Well still being on Fox's website doesn't mean anything.

http://www.fox.com/i-hate-my-teenage-daughter/ This is definitely cancelled.
http://www.fox.com/breakingin/ And so is this.

Lonely Browser

Faith is my shield and Hope is my armor;
ninja
I am vulnerable only to myself.

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
nekolulu
@Lunar- I didn't like Alcatraz and it is not for sure Fringe was renew twice when everyone thought it would be cancelled. And the Find might be because the book series ain't that long. Alcatraz might not be renewed a lot people don't like it

I like Alcatraz. And if they cancel it, then it will have been Alfed, like Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Stupid Fox bastards. Keeping around crap like Glee and American Idol, cancelling Terminator.

Intellectual Kitten

@Lunar- I know that, the Finder has ten more epoides with the poplarity of it may not be canceled then again they might cancel it becase of budge

Intellectual Kitten

@Lunar- I agree with you

Romantic Raider

Hi Lady. C: How are you?

Intellectual Kitten

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
*Is still bitter about Terminator* That was such a good show. I'd also say I am bitter about Firefly, but I didn't watch it until long after Fox killed it.

Oh well, at least Glee probably has an expiration date coming up. Unless they follow their 20-30 year olds playing High School students to college, or start it again with a new cast, or have them all fail their last year.

Geared Gatekeeper

Nyx- What book did you win?

Intellectual Kitten

@Lunar- yeah I am too that was great show. and they could have done at least another season or two. They might do that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff