- Report Post
- Posted: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 04:12:52 +0000
05/19/2013 Mindsend is opening bribes on Tuesday! Applications close on Friday READ MORE ABOUT IT HERE
05/07/2013DD was made a senior colourist here, and March spotlights are located here.
04/25/2013: Bee's change in position located here!
03/31/2013: Back-up arrival's mule post history is here!
03/31/2013: February Spotlights located here! (: Congrats!
03/04/2013: Tonight we hit our 2 millionth posts...so, thank y'all so so so much for the many years of dedication to Soquili! 2 million posts...kinda incredible, right? Some of you have been with the shop since it was an interest thread, and some not quite that long. Either way, Soquili wouldn't be where it is today with out all of y'all. So, thanks guys, and here's to 2 million more!
03/03/2013: Announcement located here. Please welcome Tirokio to staff!
02/02/2013: January spotlight winners are here!
1/30/2013: Announcement about December/2012 Yearly Spotlights, and the cosplay and angeni lists
1/24/2013: We have an announcement!
1/6/2013: Elder Applications Are now open!
12/27/2012: We have a few updates on Staff: ATH E A RT is now a Junior, Slimycrow is Now a Rookie, Agneza is now scheduled Currently as a Part Time Colorist
12/3/2012: WINTER WORKSHOP CYO And ART CONTEST are open! 8D
10/8/2012: HALLOWEEN CYO PLUSHIES!: People have been telling us they want more CYO, so we're giving this a shot as we reorganize.
Also keep your eyes open for Twisted tunnel breedings and the occasional giveaway.
9/25/2012: Darkmoon Dancer promoted to Junior!
9/04/2012: August Soquili Spotlight is found here! Don't forget to send in your nominations for September!
8/21/2012: There is a staff meeting this Sunday at 7pm cst! Sorry I couldn't make the other meeting we had scheduled. My internet wasn't working on both Sunday and Monday. I hope everyone is enjoying our Summer Event!!!!
8/12/2012: Sirenz eyesight is back so can now work on pets. I was on a hiatus because my vision was blurry due to taking this medicine that gave me a side effect. Just so everyone knows, I'm still the owner of this shop and Mindsend/Malhith are co-owners that help me tremendously. I had to leave for a bit because I had medical issues but now am back in full force.
7/23/2012: S.P.L.A.S.H: A Soquili Summer Event is now on!!! biggrin
6/25/2012: More often lately, we have spotted soquili that are reading and/or writing. Therefore we decided that we would remind everyone that, unless there is special permission, is not possible.For more information, please see the third post of the Power & Ability List.
6/25/2012: Spotlight winners for March, April, and May are located here. Nominations for the month of June are open until the 27th, so go and vote! (:
6/17/2012: Important announcement! Mindsend and malhith are running the shop as a team, and we all wish Sirenz luck, and the best wishes. Congrats to DeeJaye, DarkmoonDancer, and Agneza on their promotions!
6/15/2012: Elders Elder Applications are open to anyone who might qualify, and be interested. Please read the rules of course, and best of luck on those who enter!
6/3/2012: Mindsend here! Sirenz had her phone stolen so we're trying to get audio confirmation: there is a lot of posts and beliefs that she was hacked via phone, which might have her password information stored, so we're trying to get everything secured.
-- Sirenz's screenshotted and deleted cause it's likely a hacker, and some of it is rather inappropriate----
May 22nd: Atheart has been promoted to Rookie Colorist
May 6th SlimyCrow and Darkmoon Dancer have been offered positions at the shop. 'grats! The hiring thread is now closed. Thanks everyone for applying and for your interest. ~Sirenz
May 2nd The flaffle is now on!! click here to enter.
Apr 30th Busy weekend was busy sweatdrop , therefore the flaffle has been moved to Wednesday, May 2nd, at 7 PM CST. (:
Apr 23rd This Saturday there will be a mini spring flaffle to help celebrate the Spring Festival that has been going on. I'll have pets just for newbies and for everyone. The time and previews are TBA. smile
Mar 26th Next month we will be having a Spring Festival with some mini events and contests. I hope you will be joining us. smile
Mar 17th The flaffle is now open! click here!!
Mar 14th We now have a new co-ownership agreement thread located here. The old one has been archived and locked for now. You don't need to repost your agreements in the new one but can if you have changed the agreements since. Both co-owners need to agree if any changes are made and staff is to be contacted. The reason is that people were getting confused and were bothering Mia Firestorm, who no longer works at the shop. Hopefully having a new spiffy clean thread will make things less confusing for everyone! ~SiSi
Mar 12th There is going to be a flaffle this Saturday in celebration of St. Patty's Day. Time and previews are TBA. In order to enter it, your avi must be wearing green. mrgreen ~SiSi
March 9th ***UPDATE: I was able to get back my account by sending another password reset since it finally let me. Disregard the previous info about sending forms to SAC. Sirenz' account has been hacked so please resend any forms of pets owed to SirenzArtContest when possible. I don't know how long it will take before I get access to my account. Also if you have any questions/concerns then please PM me there too. Thanks, SiSi
Mar 3rd 'grats all winners in the ad contest! We are still looking for colorists/breeders this month so make sure to apply by clicking the above link if interested.
Past Notices and News found here!
- Report Post
- Posted: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 04:13:38 +0000
Please PM Soquili if you need any help. There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.
If you are uncomfortable contacting the mule you can also try Sirenz or Malhith or Mindsend directly.
- General Shop Rules
1. Follow all Breedables Forum Rules and Guidelines, check all drama at the door!
2. Do not beg for baskets, pets, co-owning or familiars. No freebies will be given to people who beg
3 . Soquili are not RP required
4. Co-ownership allowed
5. Please do not PM Sirenz, or staff without permission. Questions should be PMed to Soquili
6. Do not ask for a job - if we're looking to hire, there will be an announcement in the Updates
7. Do not ask the colorists when your pet will grow up or arrive. If you have been waiting longer than usual, PM Soquili
Shop Hints and Guidelines
1. Mate searching for foals/baskets is not permitted, only adult horses
2. If your mate offer is turned down, move on
3. You may own as many Soquili as you can acquire
4. Payment is due 24 hours after winning, unless stated otherwise
5. You may not reserve commercial cosplays; the first person to get a slot for a given cosplay pet will own it
6. You must get written permission before using a pet or non-commerical artwork that is not of your own design
Metheshrew- harassing/trolling/abusing a soq owner. This person is not allowed in the soq thread, and they may not participate in any soq activities.
iCatNipTequila: Racist commentary, constant disregard of the rules, aggressive behavior (Both passive and direct), starting arguments, etc.
- Report Post
- Posted: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 04:14:58 +0000
The story and background of Soquili are based around two stories; one that was created before Soquili, and one that was created by one of our own wonderful staff members. Feel free to click the links below to enjoy a bit of reading, and to dwelve into the storyline that your soquili will have etched into their very beings;
Soquili is played on a vast land that stretches from a large basin to the far reaches of a dry land; created by the lack of rain robbed by a stretch of mountains that split the areas apart.
-Click Here to View the moon for this month
(click map to view a larger image)
-map by Mindsend
Partaking in roleplay gives many perks, including everything from increased breeding sizes, more likelihood of being chosen for Meta-plot events, ability to win gifts and other soquili, and possibly even an award for outstanding roleplaying during the last month. Here are the prizes from the month of December!
Nov Teepee | Male Pet | Female Pet
Oct Teepee | Female Pet | Male Pet
Sept Teepee | Female Pet | Male Pet
Aug Teepee | Male Pet | Female Pet
April Teepee | Female Pet | Male Pet
March Teepee | Pet
February Teepee | Pet
January teepee | pet
December: Teepee | Pet
- Report Post
- Posted: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 04:15:44 +0000
- Soquili are rare horses that are believed to belong to the gods. Most of them are adorned with dreamcatchers to ward off evil spirits and allow the horse to have peaceful dreams. Until recently, the Kawani Native American tribe was responsible for the care of this sacred animal; now, they have invited outsiders to help.
- When a baby is first born, they are placed safely in a hand-woven basket by a Kawani shaman. This is because baby Soquili are very weak and vulnerable, unlike other breeds of horses. Some believe that the babies are simply born too early and need a faux womb to gather their strength. Inside the basket, enough food is placed to last them until they decide to come out. They must leave the basket themselves and are not to be coerced in any way by their owner, as doing so would severely alter their development and motor skills. (A secret is that the baby needs to begin to trust their owner before coming out.) They do not like loud noises, as they enjoy sleeping a lot, though they do love singing and rocking. There are a variety of ways to get a Soquili baby to come out of its basket early.
- After the Soquili's owner earns their trust, they pop out of the basket as a beautiful young foal. They have a sudden burst of energy which causes them to have to explore and find out about everything around them. This is understandable since they had been living in their confined woven space since birth.
- All your hard work as a loving owner has paid off! Adult Soquili are stunning beauties and can now breed! They can participate in several games, too.
- These soquilis reached 100% stats and must now be a symbol of a Cherokee god. The god bestows upon them gifts of abilities and powers as they see fit. There is a subforum for elders only where they can worship their gods. Other soquilis look up to them since they are very wise. An elder can give great advice on almost anything. Another cool thing about elders is they have a standard of 3 baskets (with a chance of a 4th!) since they are ultimately blessed by the gods.
- Report Post
- Posted: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 04:26:38 +0000
- Report Post
- Posted: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 04:27:00 +0000
This is another pageholder <o/!!
- Report Post
- Posted: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 04:28:08 +0000
Does your Soquili dream of a family of his or her own? This is the place to find out how to bring a new generation of Soquili into the world. The Breeding Thickets lie in the heart of the Soquili lands, a safe and protected place for young foals to be born and raised. When they are born, small and weak, Soquili babies are placed in pretty baskets. Tasunke will be keeping watch so that everything goes smoothly, even if the breeders are not around.
Breeding is a magical thing, shared between two loving parents - or even sometimes strangers, and bitter enemies united. Soquili mothers will always bear at least two children, but have been known to have three children, and in special cases of elders, up to four! Great pains have been taken to pull all the breeding information together in one neat thread, and even greater, a whole thicket, where breeders come in to help the Soquili achieve a family that they've always wanted . . . or dread to expect.
Follow the baskets to the thicket, where you can found out how your beloved Soquili can be blessed with the miracle of life!
- Report Post
- Posted: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 04:29:24 +0000
STUFF about how these links are hot.
like super hot.
- Report Post
- Posted: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 04:30:09 +0000
More stuff. More hot.
How bout some tea.
- Sales Stable :: You can find raffles, flatsales, auctions, and flaffles going on in the stables sometimes. All sales threads will be created here from now on.
Customs - Want your dream soquili? This is the place to buy a custom slot from one of our many talented colorists. Custom pricing can also be found for those who wish to quest.
Contest & Gaming Glen - Want to enter a basket or RP contest? Want to kill some time playing a game? Then come on down to the glen and tell em Princess Soquili sent you! <3
Back Alley Bribes - Have extra gold or letters hanging around and wish to bribe a colorist?
Keep checking to see if any slots are open and good luck getting picked! XD! Located behind the Sales Stable.
- Report Post
- Posted: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 04:30:48 +0000
exclaim Last updated: 05/07/13
* Soquili access
+ Tasunke access
Sirenz*+, founding owner
1. General: malhith*+
2. Stats: Nisshou H
3. Teepee: Syaoran-Puu
4. Colorist Staff: Mindsend*+
5. Guild: Reeve_Tuesti
6. RP: Uta
7 Owners list: Samuel Carlin
8 Tagging: Wyntre Iceblade, Roniel Targaryen
1. RP: Tirokio
2. Colourist: Beejoux
Sirenz*+ (part time). Mindsend* (full time), Agneza (part time)
Mobster Goose (HIATUS), Rapidashtrainer (part time), Beejoux (part time), Darkmoon Dancer (full time)
ATHeart (full time), ButtPuppetry (HIATUS), Hanging Gallow (part time)
(Makes Freebies, Flaffles, and Mock Breedings)
DeeJaye (part time), Slimycrow (full time)
(Makes Unedited Freebies and Flaffles until review completed for update to Rookie)
Familiar/Unedited Soq Colourists
Amirynth, Kiareii, [ Lady Kiya ], Manda (HIATUS), odet amo, Selalusia, Wyntre IceBlade
Re-occuring Guest Colourists
(allowed to help in events as they are able or when we need an extra hand)
Chibizoo, King Inversitle. Sabin Duvert , Thalion, Ririka, Nerpin
Dante-Sayre, Felmino, Kealdra, Kyribird, Johanna K. Gambino, Lady Nozomi, Meeki, Sanura Panthress, and Tuari.
Ameh, Aris Ravenstar, Astral Vanity, Cihiru, Dark Lunar Fox, dihydrogen, Endejester, Hanyousblood, Infinite Improbability, Kamiki, Lilwolfpard, LittleDream, merangue, tooaya, [ vance ], Dawniechan, Natsube, ~Infinity Trust~, and White Arsenic.
- Report Post
- Posted: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 04:32:08 +0000
To link to us, copy/paste the code. Make sure to PM or post the code to your banner so we can link up. We aren't accepting any affiliates, but feel free to advertise our shop (if you want) wink
(new banners coming soon that will replace the old, same file name)
Two Hooves Up Award
Every so often there will be a shop that will get the Two Hooves Up Award. There is no way to enter yourself for this award so don't ask. Those on staff can nominate a shop by PMing Soquili. Those who win will have their shop linked in this post.
none at this time
Affiliates moved here
- Report Post
- Posted: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 04:32:53 +0000
- Soquili Lineart: Leelakin
Shop concept/Banners/Tags/NPC: Sirenz
- Several RP ideas contributed by [ Mialee ]
-Everyone is compensated for the templates in pets, gold or RL money. All templates are property of Soquili and Sirenz.
1. Dark Lunar Fox: Long, curly, wings, and (female) normal hair templating, Unicorn lineart edits, Kelpi lineart edits
2. Llilwerewolfgirl: new Kalona lineart edits, Cereynei templates and Seathi templates
3. Sabin Duvert: old Kalona lineart edits and hawk template
4. Sirenz: Soquili templates, new Kalona lineart edits and standard flutter wings
5. Artsywolven: SW coyote skin
6. Merangue: Kirin lineart edits and Angeni lineart edits
7. Cihiru: items
8. Kaisanti: items
9. Felmino: item templating
10. Chibizoo: Aquatic familiar templates and Angeni lineart edits
-Everyone is compensated for the familiars in pets, gold or RL money. All templates are property of Soquili and Sirenz.
1. Leelakin: fox, rabbit, raccoon, lobster, jelly fish, sea turtle and mountain lion
2. Cihiru: hawk
3. Ameh: ferret and buffalo
4. DLF: ferret, wolf, buffalo, dolphin and sea otter
5. King Inversitle: crow, bat and goat
6. Artsywolven: SW coyote familiar
7. Chibizoo/Lilwerewolfgirl: SW cat familiar
Quote source Native American Quotes
El Rio Lobo font source 1001 free fonts
I wish to thank Leelakin for allowing me to commission this beautiful lineart.
Also thanks to all my friends for their support.