Oh god, she's gorgeous, Bit!

Speaking of gorgeous! Dat avatar!

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

Ember-babe
Kaitaia

<33 Thank you! I think it came out lovely!

Shy Wife

-kicks college-
I AM HERE.
-drags Lyra into event-

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Yushika
-kicks college-
I AM HERE.
-drags Lyra into event-

Smolder, Burvia, Aten, and Castus are all available. Senior, Junior, Freshling, Freshling. biggrin If you wanted?

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Kaitaia
Ember-babe
Kaitaia

<33 Thank you! I think it came out lovely!

It really did! *goes back to chores*

Shy Wife

Ember-babe
Yushika
-kicks college-
I AM HERE.
-drags Lyra into event-

Smolder, Burvia, Aten, and Castus are all available. Senior, Junior, Freshling, Freshling. biggrin If you wanted?
I shoved her into the RP, so any of them can come poke at her! She's a taaaaad nervous. >w< I also entered the games. Are there any other events?

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bitter Owl

I adore your color palettes, seriously, on everything you draw!! Also love dem hips <3

Ooooh what kind of tablet did you get, I love my little guy but he is getting ooooold and I bought em refurbished anyways lol

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Madness_insanity

Speaking of adore! What is with all the good avatars up in here! gonk

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ember-babe

*blush blush*

Thanks!!! I actually didn't try very hard on this one and it came together, usually I spend forever on an avatar, hate it, and use one of my saved ones lolololol I'mhorribleatit!

Also I'll be replying to the rp once I figure out whatever it was I was working on....omgitishothereandaffectingmybrain......ewwwwsometimesIhatesummer

Indulgent Bear

@everybody: Ahh thanks!

@Ember: I'd totally do an art trade sometime!

Madness_insanity
Bitter Owl

I adore your color palettes, seriously, on everything you draw!! Also love dem hips <3

Ooooh what kind of tablet did you get, I love my little guy but he is getting ooooold and I bought em refurbished anyways lol

I have this tablet from Monoprice, with a Huion rechargable pen I bought from Amazon after I realized I hated the Monoprice pen for coloring. I use the pen the Monoprice came with to do linework and cell shading, and I use the Huion rechargable pen for anything that requires softness, like my marker-tool sketches and soft shading. I could probably get away with using the Huion pen for everything, but I like not having to mess with settings.

The tablet +extra pen comes out to WELL under the price of even the shittiest wacom, so I think it's worth it!

You could also technically get the Huion version of the same tablet on Amazon (IDK why but there are like three versions of this tablet under different brand names???) with the rechargable pen if you think you'll mostly do a lot of soft shading and painting. However, I can't vouch for it 100% since I have the Monoprice version.

(and ahh thank you for the compliment! ;w; )

Fea Line's Partner In Crime

Sugary Snack

gorgeous girl <333

*twirls thru* xD

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

*bookmarks the tablet* > 3>

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

I have two different versions of the Wacom Bamboo myself. xD

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

Man. I need to make a list somewhere of all the RPs I have lying about in various shops. ;; Sorry Ember, I'll get to it soon!

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*is late*

Gorgeous art c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash