Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Yushika

Lyra: -Looks up.- Cael's soup. I am going to get some. Immediately.

Lyra no, Kael not Cael. gdi

Smolder: *sighs mightly as Aten springs off to find this Cael's soup* ... I don't even ...

-Yasha Alchemist's Husbando

Hopeless Trash

Cael: -hides before somebody makes soup out of him-

Alas, he doesn't know how to cook either.

Excitable Kitten

oh god Joseth would be a total klutz in the kitchen
So much flour . . .

That would be a cute RP, a baking class . . . Hmm . . .

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Delicate Rose Bud
oh god Joseth would be a total klutz in the kitchen
So much flour . . .

That would be a cute RP, a baking class . . . Hmm . . .

Burvia: I would love to try baking something with you if you were interested, Joseth~!

Excitable Kitten

Ember-babe
Burvia: I would love to try baking something with you if you were interested, Joseth~!

Joseth: Oh, I couldn't, uh . . I - I don't even know what this is! // holds up a whisk // I'd just make a mess. . . But I'll help eat it ~

Excitable Kitten

Lydia Rose: // gives everyone hand-beaded aprons //

Questionable Loiterer

((May I possibly inquire as to who drew Cole?))

Cole: *watches curiously and blinks when Lydia gives him an apron* Oh. Thank you.

Shy Wife

Kitomyx
((May I possibly inquire as to who drew Cole?))

Cole: *watches curiously and blinks when Lydia gives him an apron* Oh. Thank you.
Bitter Owl did <33

Excitable Kitten

Kitomyx

Lydia Rose: // courtesys and smiles // I thought the beads complimented your scales nicely. // flutters her wings softly //

Questionable Loiterer

Yushika
Bitter Owl did <33
((Thank you very much, Yushika~!))

Delicate Rose Bud
Lydia Rose: // courtesys and smiles // I thought the beads complimented your scales nicely. // flutters her wings softly //
Cole: *blushes a bit and smiles shyly back, giving an awkward little bow in return* Thanks. Seems like yours don't need any more compliment than that of your smile, though. *holds out a clawed hand* I'm Cole.

Excitable Kitten

Kitomyx
Cole: *blushes a bit and smiles shyly back, giving an awkward little bow in return* Thanks. Seems like yours don't need any more compliment than that of your smile, though. *holds out a clawed hand* I'm Cole.

Lydia Rose: // giggles and takes his hand with her own clawed one // Pleasure to meet you, Cole. I'm Lydia. // swishes her tail and dons her own apron // Have you baked, Cole?

Questionable Loiterer

Delicate Rose Bud
Lydia Rose: // giggles and takes his hand with her own clawed one // Pleasure to meet you, Cole. I'm Lydia. // swishes her tail and dons her own apron // Have you baked, Cole?
Cole: Pleasure's all mine, Lydia. *grins and kisses her hand before releasing it* Not really. I've only learned how to cook enough to get by. I'm a fast learner, though. Would you teach me? *puts on his own apron*

Cuddly Krampus

Lady Argentum Draconis
s t a r k i d j a g g e r
Lady Argentum Draconis
Bitter Owl
Lady Argentum Draconis
ninja

hello 8>

I was also wondering because I haven't see it referenced anywhere, what is the technology level for the world?

Below is less tech, more magic, generally speaking. Like, while they might have certain things that mirrors our own modern technology, it's generally gonna work via magical means vs mechanical ones, or a combination of the two.

Hope that makes sense? Nightmares aren't supposed to really have modern tech, but they do have magic which can often mimic modern tech.

More stuff addressing technology and other things will hopefully be added to our lore sections soon

Yeah it does. :3

So basically a modern setting but computers really do run by magic lol.

It's something Bitter and I have been discussing on and off about how much tech is in the world, and how exactly magic can power it. We came up with a way, but I don't want to put that out there yet until Bitter makes it official.

Profitable Prophet

Technomancer's
Kinda freaking awesome.
Just sayin.

Anxious Dabbler

ooooh technomancers! i was tossing around a b/c shop idea where technomancy played a big part... we'll see if that ever pans out though haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff