Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ladykiller

Luminae IV
lol you can tell it's super old b/c you're in a different outfit.

Gasp, you have an October birthday! Can I "bake" something from the Lockhaven menu? How about tea, cake, and macarons in whatever color/flavors you like.
Hehe~ Though, to be fair, I've been changing around my avatar a lot, haha.

And, ooh, that would be lovely! Thank you! How about cream, light pink, and lavender, please?

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Haaaah, Barney Stinson references win.~ <3

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

Your art is so lovely <33 Would the theoretical minishop be permanent afterwards? Are the writing prompts also for raffles? surprised

Aged Codger

thyPOPE
Your art is so lovely <33 Would the theoretical minishop be permanent afterwards? Are the writing prompts also for raffles? surprised
the minishop actually existed before this rofl yes, the writing prompts are for entering the raffle. I'm not going to judge them... the indecision would kill me

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Very nice! Loving it!

Aged Codger

xp Apparently posting anything on Gaia is daring fate to make something happen to my computer. This thread didn't exactly blow up while I was gone so I'm thinking about dropping the rp aspect and moving all the art assets back to the minishops as adopts, etc.

... The more I think about it, the more i like the idea.

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Luminae IV
xp Apparently posting anything on Gaia is daring fate to make something happen to my computer. This thread didn't exactly blow up while I was gone so I'm thinking about dropping the rp aspect and moving all the art assets back to the minishops as adopts, etc.

... The more I think about it, the more i like the idea.

I'd love to see the minishops! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces