Welcome to Gaia! ::

how long would you be willing to wait on et?
I can be reasonable on that, but I dont want it to take like years lol. If the wolves get done before the familiars thats fine I dont need them right away but I do want to make sure they all get done, I've gotten artists before that got half way done or part way then dissapeared on me and I had to start over again.
Sangotaijiya08
I can be reasonable on that, but I dont want it to take like years lol. If the wolves get done before the familiars thats fine I dont need them right away but I do want to make sure they all get done, I've gotten artists before that got half way done or part way then dissapeared on me and I had to start over again.

dawh~ Well I won't do that... the fact is I'm just slow and take my time on things...lol I can have like 3 wolves down and inked in a week. that's about how fast I am..heh but wow with all the wolf art that's been stolen lately (happened in this own thread here in the b/c) I'm afraid to draw wolves lol...I like to draw them tho, so I feel like i CAN help you! anything specific with these wolves that are different from the rest? Or are they just like regular wolves?
ghostinmyhouse
Sangotaijiya08

dawh~ Well I won't do that... the fact is I'm just slow and take my time on things...lol I can have like 3 wolves down and inked in a week. that's about how fast I am..heh but wow with all the wolf art that's been stolen lately (happened in this own thread here in the b/c) I'm afraid to draw wolves lol...I like to draw them tho, so I feel like i CAN help you! anything specific with these wolves that are different from the rest? Or are they just like regular wolves?

3 a week is fine with me
I'm actually glad that auction lineart turned out to be stolen, because they used my ranking idea(aside from gods) for the specialty lines ><

They're regular wolves based in a native american setting. For example there's a domestic that would look more tame with a rope collar/broken rope leash around its neck. Here's the current shop I'm looking to get new lines for:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The current lineart was good, but it turned out a bit more cartoony then I wanted it and she's not available to do more lines for the shop so I'll just redo the whole set

Do you have any wolf art examples?
hmm..okay once I get my life going and find myself a job...which I'm doing tonight lol i'll send you some examples of my work you can go to my sig, if you wanna see my artwork...I do sheeps lol..the the lineart for the shop isn't quite yet complete heh
sounds good, yeah I've seen your sheep work from your sig before, when you get a chance I'd love it if I can see some canine examples
Sangotaijiya08
sounds good, yeah I've seen your sheep work from your sig before, when you get a chance I'd love it if I can see some canine examples

Hokay!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces