Welcome to Gaia! ::

StS is reading highly addictive manga. I'm not really a manga person but it's even catching my attention. XD

Razier-- I'm good. ^^; Slightly star struck and everything. Choking on my own tongue.. etc etc..

Precious Feeder

Razier: Oh really? Due share what the cause of your star struck demeanor is and tell me what makes you choke on that delicious tongue of yours.
Err... that would be... you. *giggles* You have a certain air about you that makes my knees take vacation. Very.. bad timing.. since it's right about NOW that I need them to hold me up most.

Precious Feeder

Razier: An air eh? Think you could give a bit more detail?
An air.. um.. your presence in general. Rather commanding and captivating and altogether maddening. In a good way, of course. *giggles*

Precious Feeder

Razier: Heh, I see. Well I hear that is a common trait amongst others like myself though I suppose it helps that I am a war lord and dabble in the mystic arts.
Ohhhh I'd say it helps. ALOT. *laughs*

((I have to go to beeed! See everyone tomorrow!))

Precious Feeder

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
*kicks thread back to main page*
Ok this turned from a quick sketch into a quick sketch and color piece xD Draco and Rift looking...very...pleased... And blah backgrounds = Plox's specialty xD

Fffff why is Harry so short???
*DIESDIESDIESDIES*

OMG IPLOX YOU ARE MY NEW HERO!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man.. I have to get out my Rift's Crtiques tonight once I get home from shopping.

XD

(Previous Rift's Critiques can be found on the main thread front page around where the fanart is for anyone who hasn't had the honour of seeing my insanity. XD)
So much awesome. *loves on iplox* yes it required two posts. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces