Total Votes:[ 129 ]

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Uhg I hope it doesn't crap on ya.
A fan broke on mine and its overheating. Have to keep side panel off and a box fan blowing on it neutral

Wilderness Nymph

Happy holidays everyone!

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Hey All!

With the last of my work done I believe it's time for me to officially step down from staff. This was not an easy decision for me to make, though I apologize deeply for my absence over the past year. While I am stepping down from staff, this does not mean I won't be in shop, trust me. <3 It's been a pleasure working for Natures Wonders, and I've learned so much from my time here as a colorist. Thank you so much to Kara for allowing me to work at Natures Wonders, and thank all of you customers for your love and support.

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

Okay so stockings will pop this month or before Feb14th. With trying to get this new house and the tooth ache from hell killing me I am finding it hard to make my muses work and when they do is the days I have no time. Depending on what is going on with this house issue I am unsure when I can get back to coloring but I will get pets to their owners and I will do a reopening of the ship once I do hiring and get everything to date where I want it.

I love you all and thank you for your understanding on this. We will get this back and running with more love and fluff to hug and love.

I am planning on having the black market open once we reopen as well.

There will be games or random things popping up from now until then because I love you all.

Devout Worshipper

And you know we all love you too Kara-bear!

On a side note: Would you please add this shops banner to your Affiliates post on the first page? I am going to give her yours for her shop.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.95028055/][IMG]http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag305/STB-V/Shop Graphics/200-40_zpsb99fbdd8.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

Devout Worshipper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fafnir has brought it to my attention that I have not added your shop banner to my shops front page. That will be rectified when I log onto the mule next. Meanwhile, here is the link for my shop banner, as he also noticed it's not in your affiliate post. lol

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.79364049_1/][IMG]http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q516/serengetiplains1/banner002.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

when I log onto the mule I will add those.

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Kara Asumie
:: belatedly snuggles Kara ::

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

tefla
Kara Asumie
:: belatedly snuggles Kara ::
--snuggles back--

SmLuth_Nallum's Buttercup

Everyday Garbage

I will also be returning as certist and somewhat colorist as soon as I get my computer back from my brother. My mom is going to get after him.

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Poe-tae-toee
I will also be returning as certist and somewhat colorist as soon as I get my computer back from my brother. My mom is going to get after him.
poe i miss you

SmLuth_Nallum's Buttercup

Everyday Garbage

milly17
Poe-tae-toee
poe i miss you

Aww, I miss you too Milly.

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Poe-tae-toee
milly17
Poe-tae-toee
poe i miss you

Aww, I miss you too Milly.
it has been a long time ^_^

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
*snuggles in*

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

This whole buying a house thing is draining me so bad and now found out that I might not have internet at the house we are buying.

The reason.. Well it is out in the middle of no where so not sure what internet companies go out that far.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff