Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to The World of Narcysia. House to the pets Vierce.
My name's
Narcysia and I'm your local Goddess.
Below you will find the
navigation of the shop.
Also, please be sure to
check the rules post to get up to date on how we run things here and how we expect you to act.

(~[[[The Guild]]]~)
(~The Guild Chat Area!~)

Navigation

Quote:
01/30/15

Back... ( Again... )

And I have a small Animal-themed event prepared for you!
I have no fancy banner, as I primarily want to run the event for those of you who are still hanging around ( thank you! ) and any people who happen to join in will be more than welcome in the thread!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum//t.95747027/

Head on over to the event thread!

Quote:
02/05/14

Prices for Customs & Breedings have been updated in an attempt to kind of not really at all keep up with inflation.

If you think they're too high, consider this:
At the current rate of exchange ( when buying items and then selling them for gold ), one million gold is less than a penny's worth of gold.

And! We're hiring!
Hiring Thread!

24/04/14

Flosse has officially been added to the staff list!

Additionally, there are some huge changes coming in the future, starting with a guild overhaul!

Don't worry! Any currently owed work is going to be pushed out asap before any of this happens, though!

20/04/14

The Vanego shop has been updated and there's a handful of items available!

You may buy the items and save them until you're ready to use them; you no longer have to use them immediately!

13/03/14

Preparations are over and the event is starting a week early!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum//t.90921581_1/] [img]http://tinyurl.com/kjusndn/A05.png[/img][/url]

I just got too excited!

To make up for a week longer event, there are eight more Vierce than originally planned!

HOW EXCITING IS THAT?!

This is also the first event with Ktns colourings in it! So that's exciting, TOO!

05/03/14

I've officially added Ktns to the staff list as a part time colourist!
Welcome her with open arms, pls!

Additionally, preparations for the Spring time event are under way!

01/10/13

Unfortunately, I've been rather busy with prepping for my other shops for December, so there is nothing huge going on this Holiday season, however!

There are grams, and just like October, one of each gram will grow ( including if customs are bought! ).

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum//t.89172727_1/][img]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn44/Narcysia/2point0/01Events/Dec2013/Banners/01.png[/img][/url]

30/11/13

It's not a huge event, but there are twelve Vierce, 4 customs available, and grams!
Come join us for some Halloween funsies!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum//t.88237651_1/][img]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn44/Narcysia/2point0/01Events/Oct2013/Banners/01.png[/img][/url]

25/08/13

Come just us in our grand re-opening event!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum//t.87631621_1/][img]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn44/Narcysia/2point0/01Events/ACNL/Banners/Header.png[/img][/url]

There are thirty Animal Crossing NPCs and there will be chances to win customs of your favourite villagers!

24/08/13
AND WE ARE BACK!

Seriously!

Imperial Shockies is no longer a part of the shop, however, he has given me ( Lillypuff ) ownership of the shop!

This means that the lineart, the shop, and everything, now belong to me.
He is welcome to come back as a colourist at any time if he likes, however at the moment he is busy having a totally awesome socialite life in New York City!

Unfortunately, the original lines and templates were deleted, but I've made an entirely new set from the old cert ( which was still floating around for whatever reason, haha ) so the art style has changed slightly, and the lineart has some small differences from before.

But! Don't worry, it's basically still the same. 8D

A bunch of small details have changed, but basically the rules and processes are the same.

That said, there were some pets which did not grow before the original owner left.
To be compensated, go to this thread

The banners will eventually all be reworked, but for now it's what we have!

No PMs! Please do not PM the shop mule or the staff unless directed.
PM Customs/Bribes! ...This one you can PM. PM custom or bribe orders directly to the artist.
Sent Trades! Send trades immediately after posting or sending an order form, regardless of whether or not you've been accepted yet.
Trades to Narcysia! Trades should be sent to the shop mule unless otherwise directed. Send custom or bribe trades directly to the artist.
Save your pet once they are an adult. While your pet's growing up you may hotlink...but once it reaches the adult stage you MUST save it to your computer and upload it to your own server.
Roleplay is not Required! However it has huge benefits, including additional stages, faster growths, and potentially special interactions.
Flatsale: If there is a flatsale going on, if you are trying to claim a Vierce, ALL claimings have to be in separate post. Even if you are proxing for another person.

Please, when roleplaying in this thread or the guild, follow the rules in the following thread:
User Image

Q: How can I get one?
A: Various ways. There will be flatsales, raffles, auctions, games, etc.

Q: How much are these going to cost?
A: In flatsales: Regular - 10k | Blessed & Cursed - 20k... Customs and Breedings are another matter entirely.

Q: Why do the Blessed & Cursed cost more?
A: Well, because they're a rarer species than the regular Vierce.

Q: Can they breed?
A: Why yes, yes they can.

Q: Can same-sex breedings take place?
A: I'm afraid not. If you want your same-sex couple to have babies, you'll have to find a surrogate/donor.

Q: How much does it cost to breed a Vierce?
A: Prices vary, but the base fee is 50k. You then pay additional gold per orb you wish to claim.

Q: Can I get a custom?
A: If you have the gold and follow the rules, sure.

Q: Are these RP required?
A: At this point in time, no. Roleplay has some advantages, but is in no way required. There may, at some point, be pets which ARE roleplay required, but those would be NPCs or otherwise special.

If you have a question that wasn't answered, feel free to post in the thread!

[ Coming Soon! ]

To be continued . . .

Mount Cielo
Legend has it that if you climb to the tippy top of Mount Cielo you will find a path lealding up into the sky and to the floating temple of the Goddess Narcysia. However, it is just that, a legend. No one knows, fur sure if this story is true...and if they do, they won't confirm it or let on that they do know. About half way up the mountain is a temple, that's settled back into a carved out piece of land. The temple is for those that wish to worship the Goddess Narcysia. Most that try to make up the mountain, in a quest to find a direct path to the Goddess, end up at the temple. The terrain after the temple is rough and cold and strewn with wild, vicious animals. At least according to the stories told it is.

Port Froid
The welcoming seaport of Narcysia. The Gates of Narcysia will always be open to new and different creatures. It has been there for many generations.

Eirwen
The coldest location on the Island. Certain pets have made the journey through Eirwen to try to get the legendary Narcilitus, a beautiful flower that only grow in Eirwen. They say the Goddess of Eirwen grows them herself. Story has it that Eirwenia, Goddess of Eirwen, lost her only son when her temple was attacked by another an unknown God. So she made these flower to remind her of her son that he lives on. This plant gives Vierces the ability to Freeze the growth ability of a Vierce. Freezing time in the body itself.

Sheker
The Sheker desert is vast and without any kind of peace from the blistering heat. Deep withing the desert lies a lone fountain. Water bubbles and gleams in the humid light of the sun. Here in the desert lies a God. Half human and half snake in appearance he watches over said fountain. He keeps the wanderers from claiming a vial of the water for themselves. The reason being is that upon ingesting this water, a Vierce will suddenly pop to the next growth stage. However, A limited amount of stock is available at the Osanen Shoppe.

Click above image to find out more about the Vierce.

These are the normal species of the pets. These little buggers are a very vain species. They take great pride in their looks. Usually you can find them just lying about. It's not because they're lazy...but that most are not content in rolling around in mud or some other messy activity. However, there ARE some that just don't care about their looks and will go out there and have as much fun as they can (this is becoming a more common thing as more Vierce are being adopted).

Blessed and Cursed Vierce are coming soon! Maybe-probably!

Click the image to the right to find out more about the familiars.

???

???

???

???

???

None discovered yet.

No Mules! Please do not use mules to claim other Vierces on a Flatsale!
First Come First Serve! The first to properly claim a Vierce gets it.
Do not EDIT your Post! If you're caught editing your post, you'll be disqualified from the current flatsale and up to three future ones or an event.
Post the Form! Its very important that you post the form.
Complete the Form! People who leave any part of the form blank, or not properly filled out, will NOT get their requested Vierce.
Proxys are Permitted! However, you must tell us before hand who will be proxying for you.
Sale Limits! You are permitted one Vierce per sale. You may only get a second if there are any left over after six hours.

You must wait till Goddess Narcysia posts "Go" in red.

Order Form
Quote:
[b]Owner Name: [/b]
[b]Orb Number: [/b]
[b]Vierce's Name: [/b]
[b]Trait: [/b]

Type: TBA
Date: TBA
Time: TBA
Vierce: 50k | Blessed/Cursed Vierce: 100k| Familiars: 10k

Quote:

----

Start: TBA
End: TBA

Quote:

----

Start: N/A
End: N/A
Ticket Price: ---

Quote:

----

TBA
Quote:

----

The Official Shop of Narcysia.

All items here are limited, once they are sold out, you must wait for the next time when they restock.
    You may keep items until you wish to use them.
    These items will be only sold here, it will not be sold in any of the event or auction threads.
    You may use your items over here!

If you have any ideas for things you'd like to see here, feel free to suggest them and we'll see what we can do!

User Image

Blue Lilly Puffs

Freeze your pet's stage.
      Price 10,000g
      Stock 5

User Image

Red Lilly Puffs

Force a single stage of growth.
      Price 150,000g
      Stock 1

User Image

Purple Lilly Puffs

Skip straight to adult from any stage.
      Price 250,000g
      Stock Out of Stock

User Image

Green Lilly Puffs

Regress from any stage to baby.
      Price 50,000g
      Stock 5

User Image

Potion 63

Change your pet's gender* without changing the lineart.
      Price 10,000g
      Stock 10

*May only be used once per pet.

User Image

Braid of Specralite Ivy Fibers

Change your pet's lineart* without changing gender.
      Price 500,000g
      Stock Out of Stock

User ImagePouch of Mystical Gemstones

Change your pet's colours*.
      Price 200,000g
      Stock Out of Stock

User Image
      Spotted Adornaberry

Add spots to your pet.
      Price 100,000g
      Stock Out of Stock

User Image
      Striped Adornaberry

Add stripes to your pet.
      Price 100,000g
      Stock Out of Stock

User Image
      Splotched Adornaberry

Add splotches to your pet.
      Price 100,000g
      Stock Out of Stock

The Breeding Center, a place where happy couples can make a beautiful family or make dreams come true for other people. The center will provide full on care for your Orbs and Babies.

1. All Vierce have to be in Adulthood to breed.
2. Female Vierce must wait 3 months before breeding again. Males can breed however often they want.
3. Female Vierce can only breed 3 times in their lives. Going over this limit could cause your Vierce to suffer.
4. Breeding with Siblings or people of the same family will cause a lower amount of children.
5. Vierce that are special, such as Aquatics or Air-type Vierce are considered "normals" unless otherwise stated. Not all winged-Vierce are blessed or cursed.
6. Blessed Vierce and Cursed Vierce CANNOT breed together. We don't know why, but they've never made orbs.
7. Please do not ask other owners if they want to breed Vierce with you in the thread. There are other options please go to Rule 8
8. You may put up your pet in the Guild's Classified Ads forum to find a mate for them. You can even make a wishlist and post the name and the owner of the people whom you'd like to breed Vierce with.
9. Crossing Blessed/Cursed and Normal, does not guarantee you a Blessed or Cursed Orbs. *Please see chart
10. You must agree to pay all Fees and Orbs in order to breed.
11. Each parent may only keep one baby per breeding.
12. Post in the correct thread for breedings.

- ALL BREEDINGS WILL HAVE A BASE 50k COST WHICH COVERS ONLY THE BREEDING FEE -
- Edited Breeding requires an additional 50k -
- Breeding a Blessed/Cursed with another Blessed/Cursed is an additional 50k -
This is only because of their rarity being valued; you have a higher chance your orbs will be blessed/cursed.
- You may custom in an extra offspring for an additional 400k if normal, or 600k if blessed/cursed -
This allows you to get a "custom" baby from the breeding.
Each breeding is permitted no more than two custom-ins, and each user is only permitted one every two months.

You, additionally, pay for each orb/child that they produce that you wish to keep or give away.
    Normal Orb: 5k
    Cursed or Blessed Orb: 10k

Example:
You breed a Blessed with a Blessed and they produce 1 blessed and 1 normal orb.
You pay 100k as the base fee, 10k for the blessed orb, and 5k for the normal orb for a total of 115k.

If you do not wish to keep all orbs, Narcysia will buy them from you at their given prices.

Here is the information table for breeding:
Sometimes, lucky parents can beat the statistics and lay MORE than 3 orbs!
( You have a 25% chance of producing an additional orb past the base 2/3.
Additionally, if the parents have 3 RPs between them this will raise the amount of orbs by one. )

Male/Male or Female/Female Parents: Same-sex couples cannot breed. However, if they can find a surrogate/donor who agrees to help, same-sex couples can have babies of their own.

Order Form
Quote:
[b]Mother Owner[/b]::
[b]Mother[/b]::
[b]Father Owner[/b]::
[b]Father[/b]::
[b]Any Role Plays[/b]::
[b]Any Custom Ins[/b]::
[b]Throwbacks?[/b]:: [ If yes, link to parents' parents ]

[b]Once the artist accepts, you will be informed of how many orbs you get![/b]

1. No Cosplays without discussion.
2. No Duplicate of another Vierce.
3. You may order one custom every 2 months. One line edited custom every 3 months.
4. You CANNOT change the package during the order.
5. They are not RP required.
6. Post in the correct thread for customs.

Package A. 200k+
Regular Adult
Non-Growing
Male or Female

Package B. 400k+
Regular Vierce
Growing
Male or Female

Package C. 400k+
Blessed or Cursed Vierce
Non-Growing
Male or Female

Package D. 600k+
Blessed or Cursed Vierce
Growing
Male or Female

Line Edit Custom Information
Currently, the artist who will be making ALL the Line Edit Customs is Lillypuff. If you want a custom line edit pet, there will be a process which everyone need to do.
The absolute minimum fee for edits is 100k and this price will be added to the package you want.
The price will vary to what you specifically want on your Vierce.

Custom Line Edit slots are limited.

Order Form
Quote:
[b]Username[/b]::
[b]Pet Name[/b]::
[b]Trait[/b]::
[b]Artist[/b]::
[b]Package[/b]::
[b]Gender[/b]::
[b]Body Colour[/b]::
[b]Eye Colour[/b]::
[b]Hair Colour[/b]::
[b]Custom Details[/b]::
[b]Line Art Edits[/b]::

[b]Total Offer[/b]::

Name: Lillypuff
Job: Owner, Manager, Colourist
Shops:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
About: I'm a Site Moderator for Gaia Online. I'm a graphic designer. I live in Arkansas with my husband. I have a Tumblr where I post tons of breedables art. I have a DeviantArt where I post tons of other art.
Pet Trade Information: I'm all for pet trades. I'm also willing to do line edited pet trades, given that what I get is the same quality and love and effort as what I do. <3

Pet Trade: ( Currently: Accepting Trade Requests )

Trade To Do List
Not a thing

Name: Ktns
Job: Guest Colourist
About: I am a lurker and closet colorist on Gaia. I live in California with my husband and 4 cats. I run my own business ZombieKitten Designs which deals in handmade jewelry. I tend to have the attention span of a goldfish...

Note: I only do colourings for events, on request, so customs are not super likely to happen.

Name: Flosse
Job: Certist and Owner's List Updates
About: Coming Soon!

Name: Looking for Colourists

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum//t.87627317/][IMG]http://purinbo.net/narcysia/banners/00.png[/IMG][/url]

If you'd like to be an affiliate with us then please post in the thread with the code.
We currently
only accept 88 x 31 & 200 x 40 banners. Shops with larger banners will most likely end up as text links.

User Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Original Pet & Familiar lines & Templates TrekGoddess
Reworked ( Current ) lines & Templates & Cert Lillypuff
Original Cert & Some ideas Imperial Shockies
Some ideas Tangled Puppet
Banners & Some ideas Lillypuff

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items