Re-opening! 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 12 ]
New species 0.25 25.0% [ 7 ]
Roleplay 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
Tribes 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 1 ]
Shinies 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
Supper time 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 292 293 294 > >> >>> »|

Interest Thread: Come give suggestions and see what's going on for the re-opening! Hiring colorists and managers. Plenty of contests too <3

Free Semi-Customs: GO GO GO to the guild! Follow the link to get a free pet while supplies last :0

User Image User Image----
----
----
----
User Image

User ImageDark sandy beaches stretch for miles down the shoreline of Konapa and a strong sunrise spread red and orange like fire over the high cliffs. A sweet spray of warm blue-green water splashed over the rocks as a lone traveler made a path across the beach.

The orange-faced Oihane stretched out her gray wings tiredly. The energy from the early sun was not lost on her. She would praise the sun's rise and make the most of the day ahead! There was a good distance to travel to complete her lookout around the tribe's borderlands. There still remained a faint tinge to the sun's glow, something of the nighttime that lingered eery in the cool morning air. She squinted her eyes shut and braced herself against the strengthening wind before trotting onwards down the sandy slopes.

Her patrol so far had been uneventful. She appreciated this when it happened because it was certainly not the case every day. The Oihane have always made their home on Konapa but they are not alone here. They are accompanied by many other species. Most are friendly to the Oihane, although there is one exception: the devious and unpredictable Yemi!

Uneasy times and strange occurrences have fallen on Konapa. The Yemi are very restless and roam lost about Konapa. The old and wise Orim are seen more commonly than ever before, flying for great miles over Konapa. Many elders feel the patterns and cycles of ancient years shifting. Some warn there could be a great change brewing- for good or evil. But perhaps it will simply pass away like nothing more than a shadow from their land. Perhaps. Either way, the Oihane know their strength and are not easily daunted.

Who am I, Yponin, to ask that you listen to my stories? The Yemi and Oihane alike bow to me and I know all that happens in Konapa.

Welcome, Brave One. Let me be your guide!
User Image

April 2014 :
    Re-opening is in the works!
    COME GET EXCITED! We are hiring, introducing a new species, taking your feedback and having lots of contests <3

User Image

User Image
  1. ---: Follow all Gaia, TOS, and Minishop forum rules!
  2. ---: Be respectful to staff and everyone else in the shop, no matter how new! But if you do have a problem, please take care of it privately or by PM to the mule - not in the thread.
  3. ---: Feel free to discuss breeding, sales, customs, roleplay and other things in the thread- but no complaining or begging!
  4. ---: No art theft. :C
  5. ---: No spam or advertisements. It's okay if someone asks for a link or you are asking to affiliate.
  6. ---: No re-selling pets. You can return them to the shop to be re-homed. In the case of a breeding, extras can be given away but not sold.
  7. ---: You can always PM the shop mule if you need help or have a question. Do not PM staff directly unless they allow it.

User Image
  1. ---: Be a good sport during sales- don't discourage others and no talk about funds.
  2. ---: Have all gold and items in advance, ready to pay within 24-48 hours.
  3. ---: Co-owning is allowed, 2 people only.
  4. ---: After 48 hours without payment you will be PM'd and given a second chance to pay before we re-sell your pet.
  5. ---: There is no roleplay requirement for any sale.

User Image
  1. ---: What kind of name is a good one for my pet on Konapa? - A: A creative 'fantasy' name is probably a safe bet, or else non-English names are suggested. English names could be descriptive of nature- ie Graywater, Brightstone. Some names in the shop have been adapted from Native American words.
  2. ---: How many pets can I own? - A: We have no limits for you, own as many as you like.
  3. ---: Can I get a cosplay pet? - A: Sort of. There are no humans and no human items other than simple ornaments like leaves and stones. It is best to think of a cosplay character as an inspiration for a pet.
  4. ---: I need help! Can I PM you, Anonymous Staff member? - A: Please PM the shop mule for help!
  5. ---: What about my pet from the old shop on this lineart? - A: You are welcome to roleplay it here. If your pet never reached adulthood, PM with your cert and you can get a free semi-custom for the remaining stages. It can look similar or it can be something different. Up to you. :] You paid for a pet, so we think you should get something.
  6. ---: Didn't I see these pets before? - A: Yes, you have a good memory! These lines very briefly appeared in a shop that died. Caustic got one of the original pets and never forgot Bomb's sexy lines <3 Years later here we have Napayshni!
  7. ---: Can I be a colorist? - A: Look for a link to our hiring thread under news. We will always consider applications.
User Image
    This is our availability calendar. All sales will be held on page two. Their dates will be announced here!
    User Image
      ✖- Re-opening Event, Date TBA

User Image
      ✖-

User Image

User Image

User Image
    Read the Customs sticky in the guild! Each colorist has his/her own custom thread and may have additional rules as well.

User Image
    Read the Breeding sticky in the guild! Each colorist has his/her own breeding thread and may have additional rules as well.
      ✖-
User Image
User Image

Kits:
  • Baby Oihane have not yet started to grow their antlers. They are learning about their world with great curiosity and too much energy. Watch out for them, they will eat anything that they can get their small fists around.
    Youth
  • Youth Oihane have started to mature. Started to. They have their antlers now and are trying to find their place in the world. Expect big changes. Youths will develop their own habits and talents, perhaps learning a skill useful to their tribe.
    Adults
  • Oihane have learned a lot about Konapa and themselves, hopefully they have found their true tribe and their role in it. A family of their own is likely to follow. Adults might go on to lead a tribe of their own, support a tribe in some way such as teaching younger Oihane, or strike out on their own.

-------------------

The Oihane live in a variety of habitats across Konapa. All Oihane can eat a range of foods, making it easy for them to adapt. They favor eating leaves, fruits, nuts, mushrooms and sometimes mice. Their small wings are not good at all for flying, however, they are expressive and the way a Oihane uses them can show their mood.

--Please visit our Species and World Guide in the guild to read more--
User Image
User Image

Depending on the Yemi's personality, they can be either mysterious helpers or tricksters to the Oihane. The more common Yemi are fairly harmless. Rare Yemi are capable of more dark influence. The Oihane believe some Yemi can cause nightmares, foretell deaths and perhaps set events in motion to cause great harm and chaos.

Yemi can be found all across Konapa. They are most common however in the dense Southland Forests where the valleys are nearly pitch dark. Southland is known to be home to many of the most dangerous Yemi.

Unlike the Oihane, Yemi are solitary. They will breed and travel with their partner until their young are of age to leave or at least of age for one parent to raise them alone. Yemi hunt small animals and are more active after sunset.

The Yemi
  • There are three adult Yemi linearts. You can choose the gender or your Yemi can be genderless.
  • The Dreamcatcher- Oihane believe dreamcatchers can be used to either attract or repel Yemi. Dreamcatchers are a starting stage for breedings and other sales.

User Image
User Image

Coming soon!
User Image

User Image

User Image

1. Vahe Rook and Bright Waters-
    Vahe Rook is an area frequented by the sick and by expectant mothers. It is full of plants, particularly a bright yellow flower, which are excellent for healing and restoring energy. If ill effects from the Yemi have befallen a Oihane, this would be the place to go. Bright Waters is a pond, very deep and foggy, with water the color of a very bright pale pink or white. Its atmosphere is haunting and the effects on the mind are hard to explain.

2. Weeping Pond and grass reed fields-
    Konapa has a wide area of grasslands and fields, with light forest cover in areas. Near the small Weeping Pond, the fronds of the fields grow tall and golden, flowering purple and reaching past a Oihane adult's head. These strange plants are good however for providing materials for light building and weaving.

3. Jungle-
    Jungle habitat fills the land between the white cliffs and waterfalls of the Koh river on one side and the dark Naaki Mountain range on the other.

4. Southland Forest-
    This forest spreads a broad area, heavier in places than others with many deep valleys and gorges hidden in its depths. The Yemi are known to be found here in large numbers. The forest is bound on one side by the Naaki Mountains.

5. Ba'cho Range-
    Narrow mountains pocketed with caves, to the south of Southland Forest and Lake Odlohe. Mostly arid stone with pockets of earth and plant growth.

6. Wetland-
    The swamp waters are swirling murky teal and purple. It gives off an earthy distinct smell, not unpleasant, but identifiable. Some Oihane live in the root structures of the giant gnarled swamp trees.

7. Padavi Dey-
    Large island to the west. It has brilliant golden sands, same as the west coast of Konapa across from it. The Oihane that live here are more isolated from the rest, they tend to have very distinct traditions. The Yemi on their island tend to be very active and nosy, although usually the more playful sort. Several very powerful Yemi reside on the far west of the Island, and Oihane do not travel that far across the island.

8. Koh-
    Name for the river and the bright cliffs alongside it. Koh is the main river in Konapa and runs through the interior jungle.

9. Odlohe Lake-
    The largest body of water on Konapa, full of fish and plants. The lake is between Southland Forest and the twin Ba'cho mountain ranges.

User Image

• One huge perk for roleplaying is having your Oihane or Yemi receive a domain. Read this thread here to find out more and see what pets already have domains.
  • Trade Shop- Shop activity, games, and roleplaying can earn you points that are granted as stones (50pts) and feathers (25pts). You trade these objects in for rewards that can be anything from breeding perks, accessories or a semi-custom.
  • Roleplayed pets get breeding privileges. You can earn 1k off per baby or the chance to add one free baby. Extensive roleplay can give you 5 or 6 babies, let you pay for only 5, and allow you to make some semi-custom requests! :0 Breeding details here.
User Image

User Image
Mangement & Colorists
    caustic 0_0: Co-owner, colorist
    ArMinervaUe: Co-owner, colorist

User Image
    The Grand Bombazine: Lineartist (all). Templates and inking for Oihane.
    ewagan: Inking of Yemi lines.
    caustic 0_0: Templates for Yemi, all graphics & certs.
User Image

Please PM to affiliate! :] 200x40 or close to it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/oihane][img]http://tinyurl.com/yfvqubh[/img][/url]

User Image
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/oihane][img]http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac138/OihaneStaff/Banners/Graphics Misc/Napayshni200bright.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/oihane][img]http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac138/OihaneStaff/Banners/Graphics Misc/Napayshni200green.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/oihane][img]http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac138/OihaneStaff/Banners/Graphics Misc/Napayshni200Gold.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/oihane][img]http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac138/OihaneStaff/Banners/Graphics Misc/Napayshni200melon.jpg[/img][/url]

-
-
-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces