Welcome to Gaia! ::

All About MYSTHRA

NEW THREAD

11-4-04: The guild is strictly for Brethren Members. This page is hereby deemed strictly for standard Mysthra. We actually might be rebuilding this place AGAIN do to the absence of Youkochylde. sweatdrop We need to be able update his posts...

What is a Mysthra? Mysthra are the first pet I ever created on Gaia. They disappeared for a very long time, but now they are BACK! They start in an egg stage, hatch, remain kits (baby Mystha) for a time, and then grow up.
Now, can you chose which element you buy? Well, unless you have a specific that's not already sold, then most likely I'll get you what you want. But other than that, there's no certain way to tell. Some eggs are similar in color.
ANYWAY! Enough of my blabbering! Onto what you REALLY wanna know!.... There are none availible nor will there be anymore unless I adopt some out...

User ImageMysthra Brethren Guild!
Little Known Mysthra Facts:

When Mysthra are born, their designs don't form until they mature some. They are also born with the basic wing structure, and that is when you can tell whether they are lawful or chaotic. When the metal is gold, they are lawful; when the metal is silver, they are chaotic.

Mysthra eggs go through two stages... It will start to wobble, then it will crack; and in the case of elementals, their element will leak out of the containment.

All Mysthra communicate almost like parrots, they mimic the sounds of their owners and form words and begin to understand them. This takes time, but start as soon as they become juveniles.

When a Mysthra egg is almost ready to start hatching, it will release a scent that Mysthra adults can smell. So, by having an adult sniff it's or anyone's egg, it can tell how soon it is to hatching.

When they are first born they're not capable of being sick, because their bodies are still developing. Unlike a human baby which would be more PRONE to getting sick at this stage, Mysthra kits have VERY strong anti-bodies in the first stage of life to combat against illness so they may develop properly.
Rules of Ownership:

1. Only one Mysthra per person (exception; you are allowed to have only ONE of your Mysthra's FIRST BORN! none of this "I'll wait two clutches later then keep one". sorry collectors)
2. Read the first post or I KILL you! (jk)
3. Please take good care of your egg/Mysthra, they CAN get ill
4. You can NOT reserve an egg
5. You cannot describe to me a custom design, too freakin bad
6. Please be polite to other players
7. Mysthra are a pack, which means you must respect the dominant male and female (Nyhl & Angela)
8. Whine and get your a** banned... I'm SO sick and tired of WHINERS!
9. Patience is a vertue, I have a life you know...
10. Start a fight and your Mysthra WILL reflect on it. (ie: SCARS)

Common Sense Rules:
1. Please do not complain about wanting one. -_- I am a very busy woman and I don't have patience for IDIOTS!
2. Please READ things before you jump in and demand one.
3. Do not PM me asking me for someone's Mysthra. Obviously they aren't for sale because they BELONG to someone.
4. Please DO NOT BUMP this thread (or any threads within the guild). Bumps are not needed, and people who repeatedly bump will get on my nerves and then be put on my caca list. -_-
5. Spam is NOT ALLOWED! Do not go advertising your own shop in my thread. If you wish to become an affiliate, then PM me and ASK!
6. When things are written in bright red letters, it means to grab your attention. Do NOT ignore them! -_- Especially when it's big, bold red letters that says "NO MYSTHRA FOR SALE" and then you PM me whining to me asking me for one...
7. As a matter of fact... don't PM me at all unless it's about something personal.
8. Give me an attitude (even though I ask VERY LITTLE of owners) and you will be put on the gray list (not QUITE s**t list yet). CONTINUE to give me attitude and have your money refunded and your pet taken away.
News
None yet! Stay tuned.
Breeding

Breeding Is: Closed

If your Mysthra is full grown, you may breed him/her here. Breeding will cost 1000g (500 per owner), and it must be a pair of opposite sexes.
Information-
*Confirmation from both owners is required to get a pair to breed
*The artist (which is me) must be availible for breeding to accur
*Depending on a random number will determine the number of eggs (anything from 1-4 eggs)
*After total breeding confirmation, it takes about 2 weeks (14 days) for eggs to appear
*Mysthra mate for life
*Each owner is allowed to keep ONE egg for the first clutch (you can only take one form the first clutch, none after that)
*The other eggs (if any) are then auctioned off (owner get's 10% of sale)
*Which means no eggs are to be "given" to friends (sorry)

Stage 1: Nesting stage- Both Mysthra will spend up to 3 days in the
nesting stalls preparing their nest.
Stage 2: Pregnant stage- The female Mysthra, once satisfied with
her nest, will mate and will become pregnant. Gestation is around
a week long.
Stage 3: Birthing stage- This is a day given to the female to actually
lay her eggs and spend time with them as they are first birthed.

Mates:
Nyhl & Angela:
Stage: Not mating at present
Clutch 1: Omorose & Dante

Darius + Lunai
Clutch 1: Yogimo, Lilith, Kairi, & Brone

Cobalt + Izumi
Clutch 1: Gypsy & Cyan

Nero + Fionna
Clutch 1: Raven, Aya, Samwise, Lunai, & Prolix
Clutch 2: Synchra, Tera, Kovu, & Tuscan (litter runt)

Valor + Ichigo

Samwise + Angel
Clutch 1: Samantha, Cherie, Shale, & Russel

SPECIAL MATES:
This is a one time thing, okay? Phantom and Buncle are the ONLY same sex pairing I will EVER do! By act of cloning, I am able to splice the two's DNA and create an infant. These babies will not come in eggs, they will be born from a test tube and will already have their designs.

Phantom & Buncle:
Clutch 1: Yume
Availibility

Right now there are currently 11 deffinate abandoned Mysthra. There might even be more if we do not hear from their owners. But right now, we're going to have one adoption (to show we really want them to find homes).

User Image

This is Raven, once owned by Alexina. Raven was never RPed but more than twice (ever), so her personality is not known. The only things known is that she is one of Fionna and Nero's first clutch, she is a normal Mysthra, chaotic (wing style), and she has the pelt design similar to a raccoon. If you wish to adopt Raven, here is how you can do that.

Post (in this thread) what you believe Raven's personality is like, and her reaction to being abandoned. The more creative the better. Just don't get goofy. It should be one paragraph MINIMUM (one paragraph= 5 sentences), and eight paragraphs tops (I don't enjoy reading that much).

Sanura and myself will be judging each person's entries, and the person with the best score will be able to adopt Raven.

Entries:

Ronai
Raven was wondering why she had been living off the scraps of other Mystra's for a long time now and decided it was time for her to look for a new owner. Although she'd miss Alexina greatly, what as a Mysthra to do out on the cold streets -- she thought about dancing but her legs never seemed long enough... What about singing she thought to herself, nope...I can hardly carry a tune. Oh Oh! I know I know! She bounced around with a glint in her eye and an quazi-evil smirk.

Raven was living as a pickpocket abbandoned Mystra...until she bumped into Sanura; she eventually brought her in for 'justice'. "We can't have pick pockets like you running around with cuteness now can we?". Raven just paced around the room wearing her cutsie bow to attract an owner, she rolled her eyes as others stalked her down. I should have been a plushie she thought to herself.

(Sorry for run on sentences ~.~" But I'm pretty sure they are 8 in total... Oh, I applogize if I wasn't allowed to use Sanura in the entry and if Raven's personality isn't clear its: Bubbly, Curious, Sarcastic -hides-)

Immortalmina
Raven frowned as she looked around. How could she of all Mysthra be abandoned? She thought she was better than that. Raven spat on the ground. She realized that she WAS better than that and didn’t care anymore.

The Mysthra walked alone. She didn’t really care anymore if anyone adopted her. Well, she did care a little, but mostly about being abandoned again. If it happened again she wouldn’t let herself be found.

Fela
I believe that Raven has a good attitude, but was never given a chance to show it. She is most likely sad and feeling alone. Raven must feel like she is left behind and unwanted, an outcast from the others. That why I would like to adopt her...I want Raven to feel loved and so everyone else can know her fun and mischievous personality. She looks like she is in need of help, in need of someone to love her.

AnimeDragonLover
I think that Raven would have a sly personality. One that is a trickster and yet she is very shy off her owners. Since she has not been around them much. But since she hasn't depended on anyone she has a great indepence, street smarts, Strong mind and body. So she would also not take likely to her owners commands and would be very territoial at times untill the owner has gained her trust. Once they have gained her almost total trust she would be more connective with her owner. So Raven would kinda be like my cat Kerara. Not staying around much and you have to hold her down at times but gently to show her that you want to be her friend and will not hurt her. But I won't stress her and would have to let her go after away and not chase her to gain that trust that she will come back when she needs help or when I call and not be afriad of me.

Owners
Again I remind you; you are only allowed ONE Mysthra unless you wish to claim an egg from the first clutch. Those who have THREE Mysthra won their third Mysthra (all Fantasy) in a FanArt Contest. Also, any Mysthra who's owner is "----" has been abandoned and will be put up for adoption soon.

Number/Name/Owner/Type/Gender/Generation
User Image= egg, User Image= kit, User Image= teen, User Image=adult, User Image= mated

001/Nyhl/Sanura Panthress/Ice/Male/Gen1 User Image

002/Angela/Kuumba/Light/Gen1 User Image

003/Frey/----/Dark/Gen1 User Image

004/Izumi/----/Water/Gen1 User Image

005/Valor/Thozmosis/Fire/Gen1 User Image

006/Phantom/Youkochylde/Wind/Gen1 User Image

007/Tenshi/Syrenrei/Earth/Gen1 User Image

008/Darius/Rabid JiggyPuff/Poison/Gen1 User Image

009/Raven/ImmortalMina/Normal/Gen1 User Image

010/Aya/----/Normal/Gen1 User Image

011/Samwise/Orpheros/Normal/Gen1 User Image

012/Lunai/----/Normal/Gen1 User Image

013/Prolix/----/Normal/Gen1 User Image

014/Fionna/----/Normal/Gen0 User Image

015/Ichigo/Meru-Chan/Spirit/Gen1 User Image

016/Cobalt/----/Spirit/Gen1 User Image

017/Lumineri/----/Spirit/Gen1 User Image

018/Endymion/----/Spirit/Gen1 User Image

019/Omorose/Sanura Panthress/Ice-Light/Gen2 User Image

020/Dante/Kuumba/Ice-Light/Gen2 User Image

021/Yogimo/----/Half Poison/Gen2 User Image

022/Lilith/Rabid JigglyPuff/Half Poison/Gen2 User Image

023/Kairi/----/Half Poison/Gen2 User Image

024/Nero/----/Normal/Gen0 User Image

025/Brone/Kitara Kata/Half Poison/Gen2 User Image

026/Angel/SillyAngelKitty/Valentine/Gen1 User Image

027/Gypsy/----/Water Spirit/Gen2 User Image

028/Cyan/----/Water Spirit/Gen2 User Image

029/Synchra/----/Normal/Gen2 User Image

030/Tera/----/Normal/Gen2 User Image

031/Kovu/Angmar/Normal/Gen2 User Image

032/Tuscan/----/Normal (runt)/Gen2 User Image

033/Samantha/SillyAngelKitty/Half Valentine/Gen2 User Image

034/Cherie/Orpheros/Half Valentine/Gen2 User Image

035/Shale/----/Half Valentine/Gen2 User Image

036/Russel/----/Half Valentine/Gen2 User Image

037/Devlin/----/St. Pattrick/Gen1 User Image

038/Zilane/Rabid JigglyPuff/Fantasy/Gen0 User Image

039/????/----/Fantasy/Gen0 User Image

040/????/----/Fantasy/Gen0 User Image

041/Chu'mana/Angmar/Fantasy/Gen0 User Image

042/Buncle/Sanura Panthress/Fantasy/Gen0 User Image

043 missing

044 missing

045 missing

046 missing

047/Siobhan/----/Fantasy/Gen0 User Image

048/????/----/Fantasy/Gen0 User Image

049/????/----/Fantasy/Gen0 User Image

050/Kiseki/----/Fantasy/Gen0 User Image

051/????/----/Fantasy/Gen0 User Image

052/????/----/Fantasy/Gen0 User Image

053/Yume/Youkochylde/Wind Fantasy/Gen2 User Image
Events
None at the moment
No More Items
The only way to get an Abandoned Mysthra is if the said Mysthra is being evented off. Which means, unless there is an event going on, you can't simply ASK for said Mysthra. I will immidiatly put you on the black list. Thank you.

Current Abandoned Mysthra:

Frey (Dark)
Izumi (Water)
Aya
Lunai
Prolix <being adopted in event>
Fionna <being adopted in event>
Cobalt (Spirit)
Lumineri (Spirit)
Endymion (Spirit)
Kairi (Half Poison)
Nero <being adopted in event>
Gypsy (Water Spirit)
Cyan (Water Spirit)
Synchra
Tera
Tuscan
Shale (Half Valentine)
Russel (Half Valentine)
Devlin (St. Pattricks)
6 Unnamed (all Fantasy)

Possibly Abandoned Mysthra:

Samwise
Cherry (Half Valentine)
Siobhan (Fantasy)
Kiseki (Fantasy)
The Lists

White List:
The NICE people; such as donators and helpers and WHATEVER! You gotta be REALLY sweet to get here!
[no one present]

Gray List:
These are the annoying people that just might get their patooties BANNED.
[no one present]

Black List:
These people are to have NOTHING to do with the Mysthra project for reasons listed.

Red Rau- for PMing me asking me for a Fire Mysthra..... stupid....
Staff
Owner/Creator/Colorist - Sanura Panthress
Co-Owner/Assistant - Youkochylde
Links/ Affliliates

Link us!
User Image
[url=http://ruby.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pt=1090704649&p=153546943][img]http://img45.photobucket.com/albums/v139/mysthra/Other/Mysthra_Banner.gif[/img][/url]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff