Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

JUN JUN JUN DON'T FREAK OVER THE VOTES, my mouse slipped and hit the </3. ]: *CAN'T UNDO IT* SORRY SORRY SORRY. ; n ;

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Tangles: *stuffs the snowman's head onto its snow.... shoulders* Give it eyes, Yawn!

EDIT: It's so unfair, you should be able to Undo your votes on that stupid Like/Dislike thing.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Yawn: O-okay. <3 -uses her Unicorn powers to lift up the buttons and stick them on the Snowman’s face, although one is a little lopsided after she started yawning halfway through- Is that okay?

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
FAIL CHRYS. FAIL.

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

105% agreed, Syr. ]: It was an honest mistake.

I KNOW MANDA *SOBSOBSOB*
My mouse tends to float sometimes, but it usually only does it when I'm typing, so I wasn't prepared for it. ; n ;

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

EEEEEEEEEEEE *A*

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
*petpets Chrysu*

Friendly Shapeshifter

Night, Maxx and Jun! ^_^

Aw, I HATE when that happens with the mouse! DX *huggles Chrys*

AnimeEyeshime
Camellia: *nods; exploring "with care" is how he'd do it, if he were to* ...I shall have to do more research in order to be prepared! *plunks down and opens the book again*

Keela: *rolls eyes* You are hopeless...

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Tangles: *looks at the snowman's lopsided face and starts cocking his head left and right, trying to figure out what kind of face it's making* Did you mean for it to look like that? D:

Romantic Reveler

*PUTS FINGERPRINTS ALL OVER THE SHINY NEW THREAD.*

*THEN MUSHES NOSE ON THE GLASS AND FOGS IT UP.*

>:3 I like the smell of this thread.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Yawn: Does it look funny? D: -blinks at the snowman; rather belatedly realising the button that should be the left eye is on its cheek- Oh… I’ll move it. -moves it up just a bit- I think it will look better with a smile. -looks for ore buttons-

Friendly Shapeshifter

Haha, always gotta love new thread smell. XD

And Tangles and Yawn's snowman sounds adorable. whee heart

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Tangles: That makes more sense. *laughs in relief* Yawn, doesn't even the cold keep you awake? D: *pulling an old hat and scarf out from his satchel*

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kidding! lol Thanks for letting us know, Chrys, it's okay, relax. [I can't say I understand the lack of undo myself though.] It's fine, srsly!

Found out that the webhost has had the dumbest downtime so far on new subdomains and other web panel thingamajigs because of automatic Wordpress updates. Direly unimpressed. We're quickly mirroring it to the previous subfolder that we had [/mlphony, that one] and we're really sorry about the darn fuss, especially when people have been so kind as to link to us - mind updating the link, please? Hopefully it'll be back at some point of time [estimated downtime apparently 32 hours WTF] so that everything can be at the right place again. Thanks loads!

And now we have to sleep if not we'll just fossilize standing up.

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

;n; *HUGS MAXX* I can just SEE Jun feeling crushed that someone voted down, and AGH I feel like the world's biggest douchebag.

It's a rather nasty feeling, actually.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces