Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
Holly: I am Holly Mistetide, but you can call me Holly, and yes I have met him. He doesn't exactly... like me. I showed him up at swimming *tries to figure out the buttons* What do these all do?

Questionable Loiterer

Swing: What a festive name! Nice to meet you, Holly. *chuckles lightly* Well that's no surprise, you being a merphony and all. I guess that makes no difference to Boss, though, does it?

Boss: *grumbles* Quit talkin' about me like I'm not here! Are we gonna play, or not?!

Swing: Right, sorry about that. Here, this button is to go and this is to brake. The joystick here is for turning. *leans over to show Holly*

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
Holly: Thank you Swing. *Turns to face Boss Revel* Can we have a practice round for me to get used to the controls? I have never done something like this before.

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
FrostyPeaches
@Blue Eyed Melloon

AM SORRY I THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR TURN! I will reply to it tonight! -eating late dinner-

Haha it's cool. I was correcting a spelling mistake because I'm a freak XD

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Syr is the new Oprah.

Questionable Loiterer

VerityHattress
Boss: Aw, c'mon! It's fastest to learn as you go!

Swing: Boss...why not be a little more considerate? Not everyone can memorize the controls their first try.

Boss: *groans loudly* FIIIINE. But I won't go easy on you just 'cause yer a girl and new!

ReikaItsumi's Husband

Shy Lover

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Salvo: *Suddenly, by the power of the clouds, let there be Salvo!* Heya guys! *She beams happily, grinning like the biggest dork ever as she raises a hoof to wave rather...excitedly at the others.* What're yall up to? Can I play, to??? *Someone needs to learn to oh I don't know, actually wait a bit before asking more questions. Cue a shifting gaze to all three phonies while the grin never fades*

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687

I actually really like the shy cotton ears and tail xD LOL!

Pet Journals: Soquili | SoA | Wardwood | Balam | Matope | PawsNClaws | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests | Requiem Quests

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Oh my god I have commission work again hurrah let's see how much I can get done: https://www.picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=maxxdick

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ohyes i skipped class not for this but might as well watch as i fxxk around with excel emotion_dowant

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
Kitomyx

Holly: I didn't go easy on you when we had the swimming contest didn't I? *smirks a little* I wouldn't expect anything else. I don't want you to go easy on me just because I am a girl or new. I am the one who needs to get better.

Colorful Contributor

Jun D
JUN OH MY GOD I found some buried treasure when I opened up my newly restored files. Would this be you if you were a mer
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
*squeels*Guess who got her new laptop!!!

ReikaItsumi's Husband

Shy Lover

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
//shall guess that Bya did, eh? ;o;

Yay for new laptops! Now you can only hope that it won't crash and burn in a year like my own already is =v= Maybe I should stop downloading huge games two times over onto my laptops...oh well =7=;;

Questionable Loiterer

The Voice of Time
VerityHattress
Boss: *just...stares at Salvo before slowly turning to look at Swing quizzically*

Swing: *brightens at the new face, laughing at her cheerfulness* Hi, there! These foals were just about to start up a practice race. Er, video game race. Did you want to play?

Boss: But Swiiiing! *groans even louder before growling in annoyance at Swing's meaningful smile back at him* WHATEVER. *goes to hook up two more controllers for Swing and Salvo*

Swing: Why don't you come sit on the couch? I can sit on the floor with Boss. *pats his place as he gets up* Not sure if you know anyone here already, but this is Boss Revel, that's Holly Mistletide, and I'm Smooth Swing.

Boss: Tch. *rolls his eyes at Holly* Let's hurry and start this geek fest so I can kick all your butts. *can't help smirking himself*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff