Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

All the planned personalities are the best. ;o;

*wraps Maxx and Jun in blankets* Sleeeep my dears. <3

Cirrus: *just broke a mirror* emotion_0A0 *ponders crawling under his bed for the next seven years*

Beloved Shapeshifter

STICK THIS ON THE FRIDGE
Name: Etched Jade
Personality: Jade is a fragile beauty, and collector of equally fragile and beautiful things, pieces in glass, porcelain, fine china etc. She'll shyly invite you to see her collection if you express any interest at all. As she describes each piece she'll become more vibrant and enthusiastic. But don't dare try to touch anything or she might really raise her voice and it'll be forever before she'll speak to you again!
My Phony Activity Sheet: User Image

Hallowed Hunter

Atmadja

Vesperiie

@Vesp: Haha, ahhhh, so he and Ikebana will be kinda similar in their being a bit serious/masculine/introspective types, but their interests will be totally opposite? Ikebana all about harmony and peace and stuff and Judo about physical empowerment and such! Maybe they can teach each other something through the elements RPs~! O UO <3

Yesssss <333 Maybe some Honesty? I can see Judo trying to understand flower arranging and the appeal to it for his brother's sake, but finally coming out and saying it's not his thing xD

Also, his purpose in life is going to be to start a dojo. Still not sure how pony martial arts works. I'm sure it can be done 8D

Kawaii Prophet

Vesperiie
Atmadja

Vesperiie

@Vesp: Haha, ahhhh, so he and Ikebana will be kinda similar in their being a bit serious/masculine/introspective types, but their interests will be totally opposite? Ikebana all about harmony and peace and stuff and Judo about physical empowerment and such! Maybe they can teach each other something through the elements RPs~! O UO <3

Yesssss <333 Maybe some Honesty? I can see Judo trying to understand flower arranging and the appeal to it for his brother's sake, but finally coming out and saying it's not his thing xD

Also, his purpose in life is going to be to start a dojo. Still not sure how pony martial arts works. I'm sure it can be done 8D

Not much differently from non phony martial arts =p

Unicorn

*rolls in* We took my mom out to a Brazilian restaurant last night for her birthday. Oh man, the parade of meat. I always intellectually love going, but physically die on the inside as I just vacuum suck up piles and piles and piles of never-ending food.

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
'morning all

Hallowed Hunter

Astraea Pandora

Not much differently from non phony martial arts =p

LMAO, I LOVE YOU. LOVE MLP. And thank you, that'll be Judo post sleepynewbabbin stage <333 Only he'll actually knock over punching bags xD

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Apple Bloom is a cutie. <3

Yawn: *asleep in the middle of the street* zzzz <3

Soldier of Song's Pardner

Floppy Member

honks at the pony

BEEP BEP

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Yawn: *rolls over, still sleeping*

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
StarieMichie
*rolls in* We took my mom out to a Brazilian restaurant last night for her birthday. Oh man, the parade of meat. I always intellectually love going, but physically die on the inside as I just vacuum suck up piles and piles and piles of never-ending food.
Parade of meat.
Parade of meat.
Parade. Of. Meat.

******** it. I'll be on the next plane there. See you in eight hours.

HI PHONIES. ilu. and put a lot of something in my hot cocoa. I can't remember how to spell it so I'm not going to! YEAH.

JUN. MAXX. In this busy time you had better be taking care of each other! D<
Although, I mean, that's like your awesome default right? <3 Sweethearts. You're so wonderful and adorable.
Srsly. Come back to us internets healthy and good. /blows kisses at

Unicorn

LOLLI qAq
Parade of meat.
Parade of meat.
Parade. Of. Meat.

Maybe it shouldn't be the next plane over, because I don't think I could eat that much again so soon! gonk If you took the next plane over, you'd just have to live with me for six months until I felt the urge to gorge again.

For real though, you have a full team of guys bringing meat to you. They give you a thing to flip; when it's green, it means bring more food! When it's red it means PLEASE STOP I'M DYING. It's not something I do often, but it's definitely something that everyone should try once (provided they like meat and have deep pocketbooks).

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
StarieMichie
LOLLI qAq
Parade of meat.
Parade of meat.
Parade. Of. Meat.

Maybe it shouldn't be the next plane over, because I don't think I could eat that much again so soon! gonk If you took the next plane over, you'd just have to live with me for six months until I felt the urge to gorge again.

For real though, you have a full team of guys bringing meat to you. They give you a thing to flip; when it's green, it means bring more food! When it's red it means PLEASE STOP I'M DYING. It's not something I do often, but it's definitely something that everyone should try once (provided they like meat and have deep pocketbooks).

Ive been to one of those! Thankfully when i went someone else was paying. But same with mine. Bunch of guys with meat on sticks, all kinds. It was amazing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff