Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Wife

K has been tagged!
Kuu has to be tagged so she don't wander off into the ocean or something 3nodding

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Astraea Pandora

dkajhfkjsdgskg I'm gonna spazz on you again, thank you akdjghskjdgah <33333 ;o;
Fea Line
Astraea Pandora

dkajhfkjsdgskg I'm gonna spazz on you again, thank you akdjghskjdgah <33333 ;o;

lol I'm glad I helped make your day better! Happy Earlyish Birthday! heart

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
You did, thank you so much! <3

Super Wife

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Luafien

Boysie: -Sits and patiently awaits Dare's descent.- I see your transformation into a bird is coming along nicely.

Yaya! Gotcha Bya I'll check that out!
Astraea! Whyyyyyy???!!! *whines* I wanna play!!!! emo

Dare: *Perks* Oh hello! Yeah I'm working on figuring this flight thing out. But for now floating is all I can manage. *Kicks the parachute away* Oh.. Art what's he doing here...? *nudges but the kid is sound asleep, covered in paint again* ... gonna need to bath him later... again... ugh. So what's up Boysie... wait a minute... Boysie? Oh wow you look good. Grown into a pretty thing. Have I been gone that long?

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Kuuro Kitten

I'd love to RP with Art at some point! heart

Super Wife

Kuuro Kitten

Boysie: Have you tried a wingsuit yet? Still gliding, but a much more interesting kind of gliding. Ooo, pair a wingsuit with a grappling hook. -The mare nods before glancing down at the colt.- Yes, he's been sleeping here for a bit. Is he yours? He doesn't look a thing like you, though I suppose I've seen weirder. He's messy though, so I like him. You can always trust a kid that's messy. -Boysie blinks, glancing up at Dare.- You haven't... ooh, well I suppose I haven't seen you in a bit. -She stands up, flicking her mane.- Yep, I've been adult for a little bit now. And you don't look too bad yourself, champ.

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I need more ArtP anyway because he will be all grown up someday. I haven't even started anything yet either... XD
Let me know what you want to do and I'm game! ^-^

Dapper Spirit

*rolls around*

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Luafien

Dare: Love the hair, nice. *Quite forwardly sniffs at it* Ooh you smell nice too. So what have you been up to? Still as weird as ever if memory serves me... *thinks back bt looks at Art* Nah he's not mine by blood but I took him in. He's a cool kid, for some reason he won't stop calling me his papa so I can't just abandon him.

*is writing some plot stuffs in Dare/Art's journal* XD

Super Wife

Kuuro Kitten

Plot threads are always fun 8D

Boysie: It likes to get caught in branches, which can be a pretty big problem when sneaking through bushes, but other than that the hair is great. You'd be surprised how many pens I can hide in my mane at any given moment. You'd also be surprised how many situations I get into that require emergency mane-pens. -Smiles at Dare when he glanced back at art.- He's a cute one. I thought he was an odd bush from a distance, but lo and behold! It was a little unicorn. I approve of his paint splotches.

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Luafien

Dare: *Laughs* Yep still weird. It sounds like you get into a lot of trouble with bushes. I think you may have found your mortal enemy... or something to that effect. Oh! I found a really cool place you'd like. It had a big field of wild bushes you could lose yourself in for hours. I'll show you where it's at sometime. * Looks to Art* Yeah he won't let me keep him clean for very long. Almost minutes after his baths he's covered in paint again. I may have to just get used to him being like that... *sighs*

Super Wife

Kuuro Kitten

Boysie: -Grins- I prefer to consider myself delightfully eccentric. And I like the bushes, they're far from my mortal enemy. No, the true enemy is vanishing hair ties. Always gone when I need them most. And come now, I'm sure you were a rather messy kid, and I certainly got messy my fair share, we both know perfectly well a little filth never hurt a foal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff