Welcome to Gaia! ::

Atmadja's Wife

Lovergirl

-Yasha Alchemist
Oh believe me I took my own break as well. xD
I will start it up perhaps after I finish his current rps...

<3 <3 <3

Tis the season for them, right? xD

But yeeessss~! I would love me some of that. Singsong will be very flattered.

Singsong: A gift for me~? O-Oh yes. Please and thank you. o//u//o
*works to get Bell's rps in a row and Oh must start one with Ruri and Noble*

Nev: ~sitting behind a large scarf covered with various voodoo paraphernalia, soliciting buyers from the phonies out late~ Hey handsome, would you like a gris-gris it will bring you excellent fortune. Oh happy couple, allow me to do a card spread or perhaps a roll of the bones to see if your love will last..??

Bell: ~has wondered by the park looking for Nightvine, curious if the blue colt actually was awake like, ever~

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Noble tried to join the RP and then Shrill pushed him aside. 8P

Shrill X: *trotting past and stops in front of Nev's little shop* What's all this then? 8/ Is that a skull? It looks like a skull.

Mossflower: *hanging around in the park as well, having just released a possum back into the wild*

*fiddles with avi* I need a top that goes with this...

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
/touches Ruri's pinkness

Shy Wife

Congrats, wedding pair!

Atmadja's Wife

Lovergirl

Ruriska
Noble tried to join the RP and then Shrill pushed him aside. 8P

Shrill X: *trotting past and stops in front of Nev's little shop* What's all this then? 8/ Is that a skull? It looks like a skull.

Mossflower: *hanging around in the park as well, having just released a possum back into the wild*

*fiddles with avi* I need a top that goes with this...

I gotta head to bed but we got some rping to do, missy! *A* <3 Still got some Mossflower and Rose rp! >3 I haven't forgotten!!
Bell: ~searches about the park, not seeing the blue colt but spies a green filly instead~

Nev: ~left eye twitches JUUSSTTT a little. Oh f@#k, it's that noise factory on hooves~ Why yes, yes it is..and so is this, this, this, and this. ~she points to the skulls of several small woodsy creatures and holds up a larger skull, that of a puma~ All salvaged of course..

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Yes, definitely, AC! *o* I look forward to it! <3

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Oh Astra, I decided to give Noble a relationship section in his journal. I'm trying to remember everyone he's met now. xD

Shrill X: Riiiiight... and people actually buy them? Oh, I guess you'd get those emo goth kids wanting little critter skulls to cry over or whatever. *points at some knotted red thread* What's that?

Mossflower: *walking about, staring up into the trees and is probably going to walk straight into Bell if the girl doesn't move*
Bell: Uhm..miss? ~her tiny voice sounds so loud in the relatively quiet evening~ You're going to run into something.. ~can't help but to also crane her head to the side to see what the filly may be looking at~

Nev: Oh some like the for decoration I suppose..~she manipulated the puma jaw~ or someone to talk too. Anatomical specimens, art references, all sorts of reasons. ~she carefully set down the puma skull as it had taken quite some time and effort to clean and looks at what Shrill is pointing at~ Ahhh the red string of fate! ~she un-knotted a length of it~ They say that destiny ties red strings of fate between the pinkie fingers of two who shall be together forever, in one for or another. Since we don't have pinkies, these go on hooves. ~she ties it in a frilly knot around Shrill's fore hoof loosely~ You tie it on the phony you want in your life forever.

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
/watches all the rp like a creeper

I...need to figure out Foxtrot.... she just doesn't speak to me ;n; /shakes her

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Shrill X: 8| *not convinced and gives her hoof a shake, but it doesn't dislodge the red string* That sounds pretty boring, being stuck with someone forever. I'll pass. What else you got?

Mossflower: *comes to a sudden halt, blinks and then smiles* Wow, you're super cute. Sorry about that, my name is Mossflower, it's nice to meet you. <3

*touches Fea* <3 Just throw her out sometime and see what happens. ;D

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I will has to do just that~
But for now, moar BioShock Infinite /lepoofs ninja
Nev: ~grins and purrs teasingly at Shrill~ Oh but see, the string stays on, perhaps you and I are meant to be in each other's lives. *My karma CANNOT be that bad* ~she unties Shrill and puts the string back~ Well what are you looking for? Love? Friendship? Fortune? Success? Revenge?

Bell: Er...~brain comes to a halt at the compliment plus introduction plus a greeting all at once. Her little cheeks flush~ Oh uh..hello. My name is Belldandy. You're a really pretty shade of green yourself. ~she nodded~ What're you doing out so late..?

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Shrill X: *snorts laughter* Not a chance, lady. *does actually give Nev a considering look after that though* Well, I would go for a one night tumble just to see what it's like... I like to walk on the wild side. *shrugs* I'm not looking for anything. Was just curious, is all.

Mossflower: Thank you, Belldandy. *glances back at the trees* I returned a friend to his home tonight and I was just hoping to catch one last glimpse...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff