• Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
*shuffle luffles*

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I need one more rp for Kit, other than his purpose in life, so he can grows! Two more for Larry! *should grow her other two before trying to get Jas up and running when she is...up...and...running*

Merry Krampus

Is the one we have going with Kit and Gloom the last one you need? I can help you finish that up, sorry about the delay on it OTL

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
lol no worries! And no its not. I am missing one rp for his honesty element.

Merry Krampus

Would you rather wrap that one up/end it as it is then? :0 Or is it technically ended/a successful element gain?

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
ex o ex Snoof
Would you rather wrap that one up/end it as it is then? :0 Or is it technically ended/a successful element gain?

We can end it if you like ^_^ Consideirng Gloom's grown now and I wouldn't want to torture him any more with Kit's exuberant personality. Though his reaction to Bon Bon was awesome.

Merry Krampus

Bon Bon is a pretty lady and he was confused hahaha

If it'll help for Generosity for you I think we could effectively end it there o u o Once Kit grows, though, they should definitely have a reunion hahaha. Please, continue to torture Gloom > u > He deserves it.

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Yeah I think I have it listed as Generosity! And I will be more than happy to have Kit shower Gloom with food! I have a strange ship for the two of them for some reason. Big ol'southern boy snuggling a grumpy emo XD

*trying to update her stable. Has...so...many...links*

Merry Krampus

Hahahaha gosh. I don't think Gloom would ever allow cuddles, least of all with dudes who wouldn't take no for an answer even if they were trying to be nice LOL but Gloom is a big ol' grumpy butt who probably just need some comfort food and a hug haha.

I wouldn't mind Kit and Mandrake meeting whenever they get big, too u w u Mandrake likes food~

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Well Kit is going to open a diner once he gets bigger. Like a Cracker Barrel only smaller. Serving nothing but good southern food. Meaning it will make you fat XD

captsha: oh hai

um....hai....

Merry Krampus

The fattest 8U

Phonyland could use some down home places like that to eat at, for sure. Everyone's got such classy places like BonBon.

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Well her's isn't so much classy as its mostly baked goods. Hard to have a meal when you fail at even making chicken soup. Bon can't cook, she can only bake. So breads, toast, crissonts, biscuits, cookies, pies; basically anything that can be put in a brick oven is what she cooks.

Kit will actually have eatin stuffs like mashed potatoes and gravy with salibury steak.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff