Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

ALSO WE'RE SUPER EXCITED TO SEE EACH OTHER

HI LUA HI HI O UO
BECAUSE YELLING IS COOL NOW! IT'S COOL CAUSE WE DO IT!

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
MAYBE SOMEONE IS PLAYING LOUD MUSIC IN THEIR HEAD!

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

OK EVERYBODY
I mean ok everybody, so sorry about this! CYOA prompts will be up tomorrow! Apologies, we had a bit of RL things these couple of days and we're totally KOed at the moment. See you again soon /passes out

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Are you guys doing triple shifts in an ER or something? LoL! HOLY s**t, GET SOME REEEEEEST!

Yatsuatari's Partner

Omnipresent Cat

Yessss sleeeep. =w=
-was disturb of her sleep of roudy college folk outside my dorm.-

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

Sorry to hear that, Maxx! I hope you guys get some good rest and feel refreshed soon! :<

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
*slinks around*

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

What is man without the beasts?
If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit.

*hugs Maxx* Get rested.

*follows Mage around*

For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man.
All things are connected

Shameless Werewolf

Augh, I haven't been able to get near a computer in last he few days

Congrats the babbies winners! The names are awesome!

The RCL are looking amazing, can't wait to see them as adults

and to Team Sleazy, sorry, I belieave I am a little late to get to that last prompt. I apologize, I really was completely swamped this last few days.

Hallowed Hunter

Rest Maxx and Jun sad Feel better sad -sends love-

@ Atma, Chrys, and Bya - LATE TO BABBYPERSONA TALKING OTL

Still not 100% sure what Judo is like. He's into Phony martial arts (I'll make it work lol) and self defense, which he might be srsbns about. Hmm yes, serious and a little stoic is appealing to me now, all about self-improvement and empowerment. I don't think he'll care for Ikebana's flower arranging stuff, or scents, but family will be super important to him so he'll respectfully play along. And god forbid anyone mess with Jas D<

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
I can't wait to see all the babbens running around smile Candy Dandy is going to be so happy!

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

Haha, sweet Candy Dandy! <33

Vesperiie

@Vesp: Haha, ahhhh, so he and Ikebana will be kinda similar in their being a bit serious/masculine/introspective types, but their interests will be totally opposite? Ikebana all about harmony and peace and stuff and Judo about physical empowerment and such! Maybe they can teach each other something through the elements RPs~! O UO <3

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
She is sweet, but the candies and cookies she is going to pump into the little ones are going to be sweeter! SUGAR RUSH!
Silk Kimono is going to run a import business for luxery goods from the far east. She's going to specialize in bringing in a lot of exotic goods to Phonyland. Spices, teas, cloth, candy, food, toys, reading materials, and even some of those "specialized" things that you know..TACO prolly likes to collect...She's going to be very demure and lady like, unless you try and steal from her...then you know..you'll end up looking like the victims of that dead chick in the ring...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff