Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

Oh man, Maxx did such an awesome job with the flutter Blisters. QAQ I wanna buy them out off the shelves! *grabby hands*

Can I just say how darn jelly I am of your darn ghost babbies? I AM SO DARN JELLY. I WANT THEM ALL. Only one is a full ghost, the rest just have bits here and there, if any, but they are all, in my admittedly biased sat-down-and-thought-long-and-hard-with-Maxx-about-which-bits estimation, unbearably cool and I AM SO JELLY. *stares mutely with accusatory eyes attempting to convey something along the lines of you'd better grow 'em*

And OH GOOD LORD BAM, you named yours BELL JAR. *explodes of jelly*

Holy 80s, sprouty, Pizzazz!Kin is all kinds of fabulous! And speaking of, I keep eyeing Tyrant in your sig, Scara, he is so cool.

Tenko72
Is there a fall too or is it just winter, summer, and spring?
The mysterious Windywings are technically fall, the season of winds! (The original G1 MLP used the names Summerwings and Windywings and we wanted to keep them both somehow haha) Windywing is the catch-all term for Flutters based off other kinds of insects, which are non-normative and supposed to be so extremely rare we'll perhaps never see one. XD
LOLLI qAq
Are you feeling any better, love?
Oh Lolli-love, I am kinda languishing a bit but I say that so often I feel like I'm perma-whining. : On the bright side, you could say this is normal for me. XD But forget about me, you are drugged up?! How are you? D8

Urgh, sorry if I missed anything out, we haven't slept in a bit! Post-event admin is almost harder than getting an event up! XD And there're still the Flutter semis to goooooo (and RLC to draw for me - but there's nothing quite as exciting as a nice big event, is there?)... Have a great weekend, all you wunnerful wunnerful people I adore!

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Scaramouche Fandango
RTD: Mm, that looks pretty good! A sandwich isn't a bad idea!

Cherpumple: Have some! *offers some of his*

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Thanks, Jun! That makes perfect sense.
Scaramouche Fandango
Moth-drops: Yeah, we pegasuse-pegasi- we get plenty of exercise! I run and fly with my friends all the time, and play tag, and all kindsa games!

Noel: ~points to Moth Drops frantically~ "Oui! Yez! Zee!! Runnzing un Flyzing un playzing..ze gamez..."~Noel trails off a little and turns brighter pink~ "Z..z...zo ZEE! Plenty!"

Nega's ears should be burning.

Super Wife

LOLLI qAq

Shh shh, there there baby. It's all right, I understand. Just got back from grabbing my meds : D

Hilarious Fairy

I am very very (cher)pump(l)ed about Bell Jar, yeah. Although...darn it...I forgot what gender it was again. Starie referred to it as a "guy" when I picked but I actually think I've got that wrong now. GRR I CONFUSE

Super Wife

Bell Jar is male, you can tell about the mouth.
Boy packets face to the right, girl packets face to the left 3nodding

Hilarious Fairy

Oh! XD Thank you. Maybe I should write that down.

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

It is ok, Bam! I effed up, too. I thought Pale Moonlight was a girl for like a week.

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
-wraps self about Jun and Lua-
I want to be the worst and say that Sprouty stream got me so excited that I herniated a disc in my back, and while it'se true that I threw everything out of alignment while watching Sprouty ... it isn't her fault.

I moved wrong sitting in my chair to grab my drink that was falling and ******** myself up. A trip to the ER and several tests later and I get to stay drugged until my doctor decides what he wants to do.

Lua. Lua, my, dear. Why do you have meds?! Are you alright? D:
And Juuuunnnnnn, you are too fabulous and wonderful and sweet to be perpetually ill or hurt. /mends
OMG!! LOOK AT ALL THE DROPOFFS!!! LOOOKIT LOOKIT!!!

THANK YOU MAXX, JUN!!!!!!! ;A;!!!

Super Wife

LOLLI qAq

;3 I'm fine, it's nothing new. However, YOU need to take care of yourself!

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Nah, I just need to stop doing stupid things. Like water cup dancing and computer chair contortion.

SilverGui's Waifu

wonderful drop offs, i just realized their names are on the package behind the pony

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff