Welcome to Gaia! ::

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
I forgot to mention I had this weird dream about Maxx the other day, only I don't even know what Maxx looks like so my mind made up some dude with a funky bowlcut. I'm sorry, Maxx, dream conjured bowl cuts don't suit imaginary you. |8

EDIT: Aw, crap, this is the page topper. XDD

Astraea Pandora's Fangirl

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*giggle-snorts.* That's amazing Syr.

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

Syrcaid
I forgot to mention I had this weird dream about Maxx the other day, only I don't even know what Maxx looks like so my mind made up some dude with a funky bowlcut. I'm sorry, Maxx, dream conjured bowl cuts don't suit imaginary you. |8

EDIT: Aw, crap, this is the page topper. XDD

best non-drop topper ever

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

This must be weird dream week. I've had several. Last nights including having lunch with Martin Freeman in Paris...and bitching about 8 flavor sampler cheesecake platters...

I don't know really. *lol* But yeah....

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
I'm so bored with this Gaia meta Halloween event already. I haven't even finished the first trick or treat round in the shops. I hate having to spam attack. XDD I played Switchem and got miffed it only gives you more soul candy instead of fun recolors.

shortcutt's Wife

Feral Lover

*rolls in* <3

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

@Syr: It IS a little boring this year! I remember I used to really love trick-or-treating and now I just do one lap to try to figure out what the NPCs are dressed as...

@Hope: YOUR AVI IS SO CUTE *squishes*

shortcutt's Wife

Feral Lover

Atma~ *fluffs you* Thank you~ Being pink and/or sparkly is my favorite. * w*

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

Hahahaha I feel you... I usually am the same, but then every Halloween I ONLY wanna be black and orange. = U= b

Mega Lunatic

sparkly pink hheyg

gonna grab another beer brb

ps: hope, don't yell at me for not telling you directly even though you're sitting right next to me huhuhuhui

shortcutt's Wife

Feral Lover

I'm not gonna yell at you, hahaha. You can do whatever, and idgaf since I don't have class until super late tomorrow. XD

But yes, I understand wanting to be black and orange. I had a cute halloween avi, but I was needing some cute magical girl stuff going on for me. <3

Mega Lunatic

Halloween is literally the best holiday. I can be scary and no one can blame me for showing my true coloursssssssss *SHOUJOU SPARKLE*

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I enjoy the trick or treating xD I always do for some reason... And I would love more soul candy... I should probably do the attacking thing though... >>...

Unicorn

I don't even bother with events anymore. I picked Angels, and there's really no point because it's one-sided. I'm not sure how Gaia didn't think that was going to happen? But whatever. I played Switchem a few times. After you beat a level once and get soul candy, then it starts giving you 100K when you beat a level again. I refuse to spend money on the event, so I don't buy powerups, so the highest level I got was eight.

Oh well. More gold to hoard for future raffle tickets! lol. Not that 100K worth of tickets is anything these days.

And by the time they fixed the soul candy item grants, all the items were gone, which is kind of bullshit.

I think Gaia's events are just getting worse and worse. They're unbalanced and pay to win.

Unicorn

Maxx, if you had a human avatar, I'd buy Noon Chauffeur Kitty for you. It's a black and red cat car, man. They need to make it for animals.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff