Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Celebrant

Maxx D
Hullo! It may not be advisable to huff plastic Kay Thx wink But that sounds promising

Don't tell me what to do. You're not my real Dad. sad

Friendly Shapeshifter

*offers Kay Thx M&Ms instead* :3

Fashionable Prophet

elfgurl1234
Keela: *snorts* Why live in the past when we are in the present. You should get out a bit more.

Camellia: "Those who do not understand the past are doomed to repeat its failures." :< Do you want to be a failure?

Friendly Shapeshifter

Keela: *wonders if he's joking, but when she realizes he is serious she snorts again in a failed attempt to keep from snickering* Dude, what 'failures' are you so worried about? Wars and stuff? I just meant enjoy some regular day to day stuff, you dolt. *rolls eyes* Whatever. Have fun with your book.

Fashionable Prophet

Camellia: Bad stuff happens all the time! You have to be prepared! ...what kind of day to day stuff? >.>;;

Friendly Shapeshifter

Keela: I dunno. Anything 'not' reading. There's a whole wide park to explore and such. And I suppose there's always talking to the other Phonies too, but I think I prefer the exploring option. >>;

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Going to work in the cold would be a pain, though! G'luck Sadi.

ABSOLUTELY MANDA. ::pokes Jaylin in the stomach::

ELI DIDN'T ASK TO BE BORN. emo

I aincha dad, Kay Thx...I'm your pusher. Reverse psychology is a-go.

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
Jaylin: *blinkblink* o--o

Fashionable Prophet

I KNOW, WOE IS HIM FOREVERZ RIGHT? lol XD (At least he always has pretty hair. That counts for something...?)

Camellia: *scuffs a hoof against the ground* Exploring can be kind of scary on your own though...what if you fall in a really deep hole? Not all of us have wings you know!

Friendly Shapeshifter

*gaspeth* D: *huggles all incarnations of Eli* (And yes, awesome hair. XD)

Keela: Well then either don't explore on your own or don't go explore places where there might be deep holes. Also, carry a rope with you. You have magic, right? *rustles wings* And these aren't always a fail-safe. If they were injured in such a fall then I'd be just as screwed as the rest of you. >>; Regardless, just explore with care is all.

*fluffs Jaylin's hair* He is too cute. whee

Witty Sweetheart

User Image

☠I LOVE this shop. o.o Especially because I too feel I am a "heavily repressed mlp fanatic."

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
Jaylin: D: *waves hands about* Hey! Wha's the big deal?

XDD He iiiis <3 I need to finish filling out his journal @w@

Friendly Shapeshifter

Welcome to the shop, Rein! ^__^ *snugs* Yes, this is a very fun place. heart

*to Jay* Ah, sorry, didn't mean to startle you. =P

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

You're in good company, xoRein! Hullo there, MLP Anonymous meeting will come to order. You have a fever, and the only prescription is more Phony.

Jaylin looks like he's hiding something. Like maybe the fact that he may be mistaken for A TURKEY.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Whaa, I ate; now I feel sick. ;3;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out