Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

Fast: *hmmm, that guy seems uncomfortable* ... *sweeps Delta away and flies off~*

Delta: --EEeeeeeee

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Ruriska

Lullaby: *shakes his head, offering up a weak smile and refusing to meet the others gaze* T-that’s nice. I’m glad I can help with your music. *makes a small whine sound as Mandrake trots up and just blurts her question out* I-I… no. Draft is just confused. That’s all. *feels like there’s a lot of eyes on him right now and doesn’t like it one bit*

Draft: *man this was harder than he thought. How could he get Lullaby to understand how much he cared about him? Then there was Mandrake. Really, he wondered if Lull's sister really did come out of the ground screetching. But Lull's next words were like daggers to his heart. He....was confused? How was he confused! Every time he thought about Lullaby his heart jumped and the music within it inspired some of his best beats. No, he would not let Lullaby not know how much he loved him. Unlike his father, Draft was not afraid to fall in love. He had adored Lullaby since they were colts, and he had to prove it* Lullaby, I'm not confused in the slightest. I can prove it. *he clapped his hooves and the lights go out, a mirror ball descending as the room is lite up by small spheres of light*

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Lullaby: W-what are you doing? *stares up at the suddenly descending mirror ball* Oh Draft. This is silly. *shakes his head again but his initial fear is starting to abate. Draft did look serious. It seemed impossible that this could be happening, when he had given up on the possibility a long time ago* Are you saying you love me? *asks outright and waits for his heart to be broken*

Predestined Victim

/lurks
getting juuuicy

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Draft: *smiles, a smile that is purely his father's, but he walks up to Lullaby. His face close as his aquamarine eyes look into those beautiful ruby ones. His face was soft as he nodded*I love you Lullaby. I always have, ever since we were colts. I offer you my heart, and this song, if you will have them. I wrote it when I first realised how much I love you. And I've never sung it for anyone, until now*he stepped close to the white stallion, and began to sing*

For the way you changed my plans
For being the perfect distraction
For the way you took the idea that I have
Of everything that I wanted to have
And made me see there was something missing, oh yeah

For the ending of my first begin
(Ooh, yeah yeah, ooh, yeah yeah)
And for the rare and unexpected friend
(Ooh, yeah yeah, ooh, yeah yeah)
For the way you're something that I'd never choose
But at the same time, something I don't wanna lose
And never wanna be without ever again

You're the best thing I never knew I needed
So when you were here I had no idea
You the best thing I never knew I needed
So now it's so clear, I need you here always

My accidental happily
(Ever after)
The way you smile and how you comfort me
(With your laughter)
I must admit you were not a part of my book
But now if you open it up and take a look
You're the beginning and the end of every chapter

(When you were here)
You the best thing I never knew I needed
(That I needed)
So now it's so clear, I need you here always
(Now it's so clear)

Who knew that I could be
(Who knew that I could be)
So unexpectedly
(So unexpectedly)
Undeniably happier
Sitting with you right here, right here next to me
Boy, you're the best

(Said I needed)
(When you were here)
(Said I had no idea)
(That I needed)
So now it's so clear I need you here always
(Now it's so clear)
(So clear, so clear, I need you always)

Now it's so clear, I need you here always

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Lullaby: …. *listens in stunned silence, looking as if he’s going to have one of his mother’s sleeping spells* Uh…. Q////Q … okay. *sits quietly for another long moment, before realizing that’s hardly an adequate reply* I-I mean… no, yes,… are you sure? Oh of course you are. You just sang me a song. A lovely song. *stumbling all over the place* I feel… I feel the same way. I a-always have I… love you too.

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

(somewhere in the clouds, where Fast is hiding Delta, there is a soft 'awwwww')

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Ruriska
Lullaby: …. *listens in stunned silence, looking as if he’s going to have one of his mother’s sleeping spells* Uh…. Q////Q … okay. *sits quietly for another long moment, before realizing that’s hardly an adequate reply* I-I mean… no, yes,… are you sure? Oh of course you are. You just sang me a song. A lovely song. *stumbling all over the place* I feel… I feel the same way. I a-always have I… love you too.

Draft: *smiles as Lullaby fumbles over his words, he was so cute when he did that. But his heart soard as Lullaby returned his love. And with that he planted a real kiss on the other phony*I'm glad, Lull. I'll redesign my back room. It will be our place, where you can come visit my club and not have to be in the middle of the crowd. A place for just us.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Lullaby: >//////< T-that will be… that will be really nice. I’m so happy. I never thought… I never thought this would be possible. Thank you Draft. *gently kisses the others cheek* <333

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

*squees off in the peanut gallery* QuQ

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

haha <3
*spreads much love to all the lurkers* >o< <3

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

I haven't seen an in-thread love confession since Gyasi and Isoke, I'm suffering massive cavities of sweetness right now XDDDDDD *ADORES*

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Oh man, that was a million years ago. XD It's always a little more fun doing it in the thread.

Merry Krampus

Mandrake Blossom: -stares, wide eyed, at the whole affair. At least until the kiss, then looks away cringing and sticking her tongue out. Gross. She didn't need to see her brother get all smooched up. But she had to admit, Draft Punk was a pretty slick stallion with a lot of style- Guess you are. -stomps up to her brother and gives him a quick congratulatory jab at his shin with a hoof- If I don't get to be the flower girl, you owe me big. -then turns her eyes on Draft- And if you don't take care of my brother, I'll screech out all your speakers.

Congratulations bbieeeeeees Q u Q <333

Unicorn

Interrupting all the love for a quick PA announcement.

A QUICK REMINDER TO EVERYONE THAT THE CYO ENDS AT 11.59PM PST TONIGHT!
So this is the last opportunity to get your MS Paint on for a chance at that sweet flutter girl.
(unless Maxx and Jun extend it again, in which case I just look like an a** right now)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff