Welcome to Gaia! ::

Merry Krampus

For the Kitty Rescue ORP, I thought I might offer up Gloom Heart for the ladder business (he works at a library currently with really high bookshelves and, thus, ladders) or I could throw Night Flyer in there 'cause she's a strong flyer even as a babben u w u Unless you guys already got something planned, in which case I can't wait to see 'cause the ORP is adorable~

Handsome Shapeshifter

Ah them phonies. One day I will actually have one razz

Merry Krampus

There's still two events happening if you wanted to try, Riff.

Dulcet Scarface

*always lurking* ninja

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

ex o ex Snoof
For the Kitty Rescue ORP, I thought I might offer up Gloom Heart for the ladder business (he works at a library currently with really high bookshelves and, thus, ladders) or I could throw Night Flyer in there 'cause she's a strong flyer even as a babben u w u Unless you guys already got something planned, in which case I can't wait to see 'cause the ORP is adorable~

No, this is cool Snoof! xD I was just going to timeskip after a few more posts to hurry it up, haha, but if there's others wanting to join in, that's much better! <3 I like the idea of them meeting Gloom Heart, and that way the catnip from the other two will still be necessary! <3 I'll have PL and Hyd stop by the library. >o<

Merry Krampus

Awesome!
I'm excited O u O Give me a quote when you have need of me~

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Byagane319
Draft: *smirks a bit when Lullaby blushes and stammers after his kiss. What would it take for Lull to realise how much Draft liked him. He began formulating a plan. He stepped closer to Lull, pressing his side against him a bit*And that's why you are so sweet Lullaby. You can for others as you wish they would care for you.*leans over to nuzzle him softly*Thats what makes you so special.

Lullaby: *seems to have turned to stone, barely breathing and eyes as wide as saucers* … *eventually finds his voice* P-please don’t tease me. *tries to keep his voice playful, but there’s still an edge of hurt, as if the other Phony was certain Draft was just being silly*

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Will do Snoof. <3

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Ruriska

Lullaby: *seems to have turned to stone, barely breathing and eyes as wide as saucers* … *eventually finds his voice* P-please don’t tease me. *tries to keep his voice playful, but there’s still an edge of hurt, as if the other Phony was certain Draft was just being silly*

Draft: *Draft blinked as Lullaby froze, looking as if he was scared. Then he spoke, his voice hinted of his fear. His heart hurt to see Lullaby like this. He looked straight into the other colt's eyes, genuine affection in his gaze*Lullaby, I'm not teasing. I think you are the most wonderful stallion. When I think about you, I get inspired, I write my best music. You are my muse.

Merry Krampus

Mandrake: ... -stares, watching the two stallions fumble awkwardly, particularly her brother- -steps up to Lullaby and Draft, tilting her head, and asks right out- "Are you two gonna get married? " |:
Malt: oAo Is that...possible?

North: o3o It's a free country

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

*noms popcorn, watching* OvO

Unicorn

*also always lurking*

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

* 0* declarations of lurve.....

Delta: *lurks badly*

Fast: *covers her with a cloud*

Delta: ... *can't see now...*

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Byagane319

Lullaby: *shakes his head, offering up a weak smile and refusing to meet the others gaze* T-that’s nice. I’m glad I can help with your music. *makes a small whine sound as Mandrake trots up and just blurts her question out* I-I… no. Draft is just confused. That’s all. *feels like there’s a lot of eyes on him right now and doesn’t like it one bit*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff