Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unicorn

Luafien
I have been thinking all day at work and I still do not have a name for pink jellyfish @_@

Funfetti Jelli
Jellylicous
Jellybration
Glitter
Jimmies (like as in sprinkles)
or give it to TART and name it Jimmy Hat (which is not sprinkles)
Shocker
Stunner or Stunning
Or for Valiant: Prince Stunning
Sir Stuns-A-Lot
Squishy (Finding Nemo, Y/Y?)

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Syr - THE NOSE IS SO CUTE. alkjsdlka
Also thanks for the PB card info! Usually I like to abuse my husband's value with the local department store's photo department (he keeps their machines running) but it can get hella expensive even then.

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Jelly Baby
Gummifish
Fundrop
Blobby

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Hubba Bubba.
... Wait, is that an okay name? Like, I know it's a jellyfish and not gum but besides that is that an acceptable name here for a pet?

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
I just got flashbacks to old Hubba Bubba commercials.

Beloved Shapeshifter

Jun D

1. Do you like the chickens? Would you like more chickens for Christmas?
- Yes, I would love to see more of them!
2. What are your favourite pets from the breeds that we have got? What would you like to see more of for Christmas?
- I love the jellies! I'd like to see more jellies of all kinds and kitties of both the short and long-hairs varieties.
3. Petowners - would you be interested in pet breedings during the Christmas event? Would you still be interested if keeping a baby from the breeding is not guaranteed (i.e. random breeding, raffling off the offspring in-thread)?
-Yes, and yes though I'd prefer to have a baby I'd be fine with them being given away to others.

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
Naps for Jellyfish... Squishie, Spell Jell...

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Jellykiss
Gel Belle

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687

*pokes a post and runs away to work*
I'll have to decide my answers about the jellies and whatnot and post them later xD Time to head back to work for now!

Pet Journals: Soquili | Wardwood | Balam | Matope | PawsNClaws | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests

purplerosesbeauty's Partner In Crime

Obsessive Lover

Yes YESSSS, I LOVE the chickens they are super cute!
2. What are your favourite pets from the breeds that we have got? What would you like to see more of for Christmas?
I LOVE the birds! So more birds would be a super YESSS from me! I'd love to see some tropical colored birds like parrots and such.
3. Petowners - would you be interested in pet breedings during the Christmas event? Would you still be interested if keeping a baby from the breeding is not guaranteed?
I'm not a pet owner but I'd love to see babies!

Pretty much anything will make me happy though! Jun and Maxx always work their magic and make everything perfect! <333

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

Yunonia
Yes YESSSS, I LOVE the chickens they are super cute!
I LOVE the birds! So more birds would be a super YESSS from me! I'd love to see some tropical colored birds like parrots and such.
3. Petowners - would you be interested in pet breedings during the Christmas event? Would you still be interested if keeping a baby from the breeding is not guaranteed?
I'm not a pet owner but I'd love to see babies!
Pretty much anything will make me happy though! Jun and Maxx always work their magic and make everything perfect! <333

User Image

I'm lazy and just gonna say ^ This. I like the birds and the cats and would like to see more of those, and pet breedings would be a lot of fun, especially for Phonies whose special talents involve animals....

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Yes all the yes, omfg yes the chickens. 8| <3
Cats. ;o; I'msorryIjustLOVEcats. Short haired kitties, long haired kitties, christmas chickens! Snowball jellies? XD
3. Petowners - would you be interested in pet breedings during the Christmas event? Would you still be interested if keeping a baby from the breeding is not guaranteed (i.e. random breeding, raffling off the offspring in-thread)?
Yes biggrin

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
i picked option two today.
b/c my curiosity is brewing.
just ready to see an image of a massive colourful horde of familiars for dice roll game 8'D

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

14 Please name your pets soon I'll only cert and drop them when all names and owners are in!

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas