Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Although some more obscure parts of Phonyland are still shamefully under construction, most of the park has gone eggwild! Pastel ribbons festoon the streets, and colourful eggs are dotted everywhere, even to the grassy plains - some as large decorations, some as little hidden eggs for the hunt!

Eggtisanal Easter 2021
is up!
Join our eggy shenanigans all April for a chance at winning the siblings, Permababbies and/or two semi-custom Summerwings!

(Yes, My Little Phony moved to our own forums off Gaia! We'll be sending alerts and announcements for a few more events, but will cease by the end of 2021.
We hope to see you there and on our Discord!)

If you have a permababby all keen to grow (RP requirements welcome but not necessary), don't miss out on Maxx Madness in the Thunderdome!
Sign-ups for this exciting bracketed tournament close 31st May 2021.
Old Enough Phonies can bet - er, discuss the MMitT brackets after...

(Yes, My Little Phony moved to our own forums off Gaia! We'll be sending alerts and announcements for a few more events, but will cease by the end of 2021.

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Wow it's been a minute but nice to see a new forum is up and running. I'll head over there to see what's up!

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Kuuro Kitten
Wow it's been a minute but nice to see a new forum is up and running. I'll head over there to see what's up!

aye Kuuro! 8D yeah come to the forum and join us in discord too!!

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

when ya accidentally hit post instead of preview emo

The park is elegantly festooned with the customary spoopy decorations: pumpkins and ghosties and purple ribbons, etc. - but the real witches of Phonyland could be anywhere.
Zoning out at their corporate day job. Witching in their homes in Phony City. Having a coffee at Starbux. Anyone could be a witch.
But they're often unicorns, because unicorn magic (which is really nanites) is handy, so, this Hallowitch, we're shining the spotlight on a local unicorn coven...

Join us for a chance to win a crystal witch, a plant witch or a ??? witch semicustom (!!), and familiar pets fit for a witch!

See you at Phonyland's HAPPY HALLOWITCH 2021!

Sparkly Fairy

Life was getting crowded in the Lagoon for these squishy goldfish mers, with their unusual flowy tails getting in the way, so they've decided to pack up their things, strap on their hover bracelets, and move to Phony City to be small fish in a big pond!

They were originally supposed to turn up in May, but their goldfish brains got them lost along the way and now it's almost June. Good thing their beautiful non-normative tails make up for their last braincell, 'cos you'll forgive them for their tardiness...right? 8D;; It's Goldfish Mermaybe June!

Join us for a chance to win one of four wonderful goldfish merphonies, Phony Pet goldfish and add a cute bubble accessory to your Phonies!

See you at Phonyland's GOLDFISH MERMAYBE (JUNE) 2022!

(Yes, My Little Phony moved to our own forums off Gaia! We'll be sending alerts and announcements for a few more events, but will cease eventually.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff