Welcome to Gaia! ::

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

Ender: *puts a hoof around the blister packs* Madame, even though both you and I are creatures of another world, I somehow fear your intentions.

ALSO, LOLLI. I can has RP with hidden hearts/i can has your IM name because I don't think I have it and I wanna plot with youuuuuu
Noel: ~bops her son on the head with her hoof~ "Vous non be rememberzing ze time in zere! Vous rememberzing ze timez before vous iz bezing born? Non? Iz exactly ze zame! Ztop zulking!"

Ink: /rubs his head lightly but keeps pouting over the poor situations of those in blister packs

Noel: "Speakzingz of ze bebbiez...Ahhh Sceennttt..."~Noel flutters her lashes and her nose crinkles with silliness~ "Now zat vous are bezing ze old mare.." ~she teases her sister with a grin~
LOLLI qAq
La Llorona: -watches the blister packs with a serene smile- What lovely children those will become. Oh, but I yearn for my own.

Doll: ~Just says what Ender means from her over complicated words~ "Didn't you just drown a buncah kids lady..?"

sorry for dbl post >o>

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Scent: *smirks and pokes Noel in the nose*I'll zhow you old mare! I weel 'ave you know I am to be ze mozear again! Ziz time wiz a good ztallion.*smiles and looks at her*At least I kept my....prebaby figure*grins*

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
La Llorona: I mean no harm. I just want all the foals to love me ... forever.
-turns and glares at Doll- I JUST WANTED THEM TO LIVE WITH ME. TO BE THEIR MOTHER.

SCARASCARASCARA. CrackedOutFerret is where anyone can find me.
The problem is that I am confined to my tablet, so replies will be slow.

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Also double posting I'm sorry. I need to head off and pain meds and dinner. I will be back.
Byagane319
Scent: *smirks and pokes Noel in the nose*I'll zhow you old mare! I weel 'ave you know I am to be ze mozear again! Ziz time wiz a good ztallion.*smiles and looks at her*At least I kept my....prebaby figure*grins*

Noel puts on her best scadalized face and sputters "M..moi haz NON ideaz vat vous are bezing referzing too! I zink zat vouz are confuzing ze curvez of a peguzuz wiz ze fat flank of a earth phony!"

Doll: ~wrinkles her nose~ And how did that work out for you?

If anyone is interested in my Aim: it's AstraPandora - I'm up for aim rps and plots and stuff!

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Astraea Pandora

Noel puts on her best scadalized face and sputters "M..moi haz NON ideaz vat vous are bezing referzing too! I zink zat vouz are confuzing ze curvez of a peguzuz wiz ze fat flank of a earth phony!"

Scent: *smirks*Oh non mon friend. Aftear all ze peguzuz juz fly around, zey do non run and...*grins*...keep in ze zhape. We earth phonies do a lot of runneng.*puts on her best sad face*Ze poor peguzuz, zey get no exzerzise.

Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Flashback: *Sits there, with a fixed expression, doing nothing, in glorious plastic.*

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

And if anybody wants me on AIM, I am wrathlet!

Unicorn

I am obviously StarieMichie everywhere.
Byagane319
Astraea Pandora

Scent: *smirks*Oh non mon friend. Aftear all ze peguzuz juz fly around, zey do non run and...*grins*...keep in ze zhape. We earth phonies do a lot of runneng.*puts on her best sad face*Ze poor peguzuz, zey get no exzerzise.

Noel: MOI VILL BEZING 'AVING VOUS KNOWINGZ ZCENT PUFF ZAT MOI IZ GETTZING PLENTY OF ZE EXZERZIZE! EET IS JUZT..HOW ZEY ZAY..PRIVATE...EXZERZIZE!!!

~realizes she said that entirely too loudly, turns a bit pink and coughs~

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

Moth-drops: Yeah, we pegasuse-pegasi- we get plenty of exercise! I run and fly with my friends all the time, and play tag, and all kindsa games!

Hilarious Fairy

8D Hi everybody, hi Starie, come hold my hand so I am not nervous

LOLLI qAq
Ahhhh, so exciting.
I'm just gonna sit here in my drugged state and vibrate with love. At all of you.

I'm gonna...no...no, I'm not gonna make the joke. *sits down* :c

Colorful Contributor

I think it's enough for some of us to know that much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff