Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Sniffs new thread out* mmmm new thread smell *takes a bite* nice new taste to. ^^

Raven: I wonder if Lenore knows eating threads is bad for ones health, meaning that people will kill her if she carries on eating them. >>

Phantom: I think its best to just leave it sweetheart, it might be good for her to die. ^_^

Raven: *giggles* good point, saves me dealing with her. ^^ *nuzzles her mate*

User Image

Angie moo's Partner In Crime

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
I also have a small problem with keeping one >.<... what I dont like about giving away babies is god forbid one of our members suddenly disappears and we have given one of babies to them... what happens to the baby? Im really attached to my ponies >_<
and if that happened id be heart broken! I dont like the idea of being forced to give away their babies... : ( I hate to say it but we dont get alot of noobs here and even then there would be NO way I would just give away one of my ponies babies to someone I dont know is gana stick around.... I just dont like the idea of being forced to give away something I payed half of 20k for... or the baby of a pony I spent alot of time rping with and growing going to some one that never uses it... Im all for being nice and spreading the love... but i think we should find another way to do it razz

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Hmm...maybe we should hold a vote or only limit breeding to two babies with a lower price?

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
*nods* They would... XD A breeding is a breeding~

There's some shops that the breeding limits are harsher, trust me.... for example, Kitsu only allows two breedings per pet. And only one for Angelics/Nightmares (rarer species) and also in the rare species breeding, only two babies are possible...

And even though Soquili allows five breedings... with the size of the shop and the sheer number of pets, it's extremely hard to even get up to that number. I think out of all the pets there, there are only about 6 or 7 that have actually hit that limit XD;;;

BUT HOW ABOUT THIS?? Leave the breeding limit at three per pony but change it so that each owner may keep two babies? Would that be better, you guys think?

That way, even if there's only one owner involved, you can still keep two of the babies...
D: I would feel better about a 3 Time breeding limit if we still allowed to do as we pleased with the babies.

I mean Im all for giving up a baby but I dont think having to pay 10-20k for a breeding then being restricted to just one is Fair. Then on top of that you have the rule were we are allowed to potentially get more babies based on if we have the needed RPs. What is the point of that rule if we are only allowed to keep one baby? I got a baby from a Jac/Kitty breeding. On the account that they had only 3 babies. But if you get anywhere from 4-6 babies and your only allowed to keep one? I dont think its right.
Manda: May I ask how that "each pony may only breed up to three times and cannot breed again" part came about? It is stores like those I cant stand, which will make me drift from this store now. I always liked stores where, if you have the money then you can breed, I know the ponys arnt baby making machines BUT concidering people DO like to breed their pets and more times then not they ARE rped and what not as mates etc.

I dont see why we cant keep getting babies from certain pony pairings if we like the pairing, or if something happens and they want more kids or whatever, they should be allowed them.

Also, like others, I have a problem with this whole giving them away thing, I paid the money I wish to keep my breedings, I HATE stores that make you give your breeding babies away, its why I dont rp with some of the stores I have pets with BECAUSE of that reason. I want to keep my breedings, I dont want to give them away when I paid money for them, I cant stand the idea of one or more of the babies going, maybe to people who I will never see ever again and thus, the parents have lost a kid.

I am agianst both of these in a HUGE way, these two rules will just push me further and further away, I love this store but really, those two rules REALLY bite.
Er... Go Lenore. -waves flag with Lenores name on it-

... -spots Raven and flees-

Dx Dont kill me!

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
Manda
*nods* They would... XD A breeding is a breeding~

There's some shops that the breeding limits are harsher, trust me.... for example, Kitsu only allows two breedings per pet. And only one for Angelics/Nightmares (rarer species) and also in the rare species breeding, only two babies are possible...

And even though Soquili allows five breedings... with the size of the shop and the sheer number of pets, it's extremely hard to even get up to that number. I think out of all the pets there, there are only about 6 or 7 that have actually hit that limit XD;;;

BUT HOW ABOUT THIS?? Leave the breeding limit at three per pony but change it so that each owner may keep two babies? Would that be better, you guys think?

That way, even if there's only one owner involved, you can still keep two of the babies...

yes I know breeding in other shops can be both alot more pricey and alot harsher.... I have no problem with the breeding limit at all its the baby limit i dont like... keeping 2 is better but I still really dont like the idea of being forced to give away babies : ( we should be given the choice to give them away only when we choose.. that way they are even more special and even more of a gift and no one feels cheated...

I really think we should have a vote on this...

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
Er... guys, guys sweatdrop There's no need to get completely worked up over this...

As I said in my post up there...

If the breeding limit stays at three, would it help for each owner to be allowed to keep two babies? That's really not that much of a change, except for single-owner breedings or RP breedings where there's 5 or 6 babies...

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I really like the idea of still being able to keep up to 2 babies and having the option of giving away ponys.

As for the three breeding limit - may I make a suggestion of perhaps having a "magic potion" or something that can be bought for a determined amount of gold...or could be a prize in events maybe, that would allow for breedings outside the 3 limit? That way breedings would still, for the most part, be regulated but there's still a chance to do more?

Hallowed Werewolf

Hello heart

*just heard about the new breeding rules* ...Does that include Orin and Earth Angel's babies? Because we were going have that last week but we couldn't til the end of the event...but its been organised before this so I dont think we should have these rules forced upon that breeding...

*looks around new thread* ...Is it ok to delete the old Nightmare and Dream valley's off my subscribe list? I wont miss anything if I do that? sweatdrop heart

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
Pony breedings are serious business!

DX
"And it's like, every time I turn around..."
User Image

Oi...you guys. XD;;;; The breeding rules are here to ensure that yes, other people get some babies too.

@-@ And to make people consider breeding a bit more seriously. It's not going to cramp your fun in the long run. I know you guys have enough friends/RP partners within the thread that you can find someone to give one or two babies to.

"...I fall in love and find my heart face down..."
User Image
Manda, it IS reason to get worked up, we feel like we are being CHEATED out of babies that WE paid 20K for, if that isnt reason to be upset I dont know what it.

And we would like to keep ALL babies, we, as stated, would feel cheated other wise, keeping two is completely UNFAIR, it should be kept at four babies, we get to do what we like with them, I am NOT paying 20K out just to keep one baby, If I wanted one baby I would go get it from customs, but im not paying 20K to just keep one.

I, like Hasu, would be more open to the idea of breeding 3 times only IF we could do whatever we wanted with the babies, not be forced to give them up.

Hallowed Werewolf

Manda
Er... guys, guys sweatdrop There's no need to get completely worked up over this...

As I said in my post up there...

If the breeding limit stays at three, would it help for each owner to be allowed to keep two babies? That's really not that much of a change, except for single-owner breedings or RP breedings where there's 5 or 6 babies...

Well this might work...but its not particulally fair if you get three babies and then one owner gets 2 and one gets 1...

*is too tired to complain anymore lol xd *

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces